Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Asura] Donnalee     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

[Asura] Donnalee

Applied to my Dynamis shell. I think I remember seeing this name here before but a quick search doesn't turn up anything I can easily sift through at work. Anything we should know? Good, Bad, or other.

Have you ever done dynamis before? If yes, which shell, and why are you leaving? (your answer will not affect your membership application)

Yes, never joined a ramuh dyna shell, im from asura if want to know the dyna shells on asura ask and ill tell~

What Dynamis areas have you already Completed?

all but qufim

Is this your first time with BrokenSword? (If you answered NO, do not be lazy, complete this application.)

Yes

What is Your characters name and job levels?

Donnalee-> thf75, sam75, war75, nin75, pld75 sch67

Our runs are Mondays 6pmest and Thursdays 7pmest. Can you attend both runs?

Yes

Sometimes we have linkshell Saturday events. These events are by no means mandatory, instead we use this time to do events to assist our members. (KSNM, BC, CoP, Ouryu uncapped, Bahamut etc.) Would you consider helping out on a Saturday if given 5 days notice?

Sure

Do you understand what your job responsibilities are in dynamis? (If you answer no, please refer to the members forum after acceptance for more information)

yes

What Relic Gear (AF2) are you joining this linkshell to obtain?

eh only need Xarca gear, CoP gear and like 1 city gear for all my jobs

What Relic Gear (AF2) Do you currently have?

2/5 whm 3/5 thf 3/5 sam 3/5 nin 4/5 pld 5/5 war and Dyanmis Shield with currency to upgrade to 4th, as well as stage 3 katana

Where you referred to this linkshell by a current member? If so, who?

Not really

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Not that I give a rat behind, but found this post on a forums on BG:

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showt...light=donnalee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes, and i agree... however... most rmt Ls arent rmt when they start. i know that they were in Celestia with me right about when the rmt rumor went around about viking. But again everyone is entitled to their opinion...

But as compaired to others from asura ( such as... Warlic, Donnalee, Amidamaru and the reknowned Coolgril ) there aint no way Kaylem could be any sort of an rmt... heck... when he joined Celestia, his rdm was only 69 and war 37 and his gear was no where near good. Celestia is where he got war 75 rdm 75 and most of the gear he has now.

that is all

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

! How the @#$# does my name get thrown into the mix of those names. Seriously wtf @ warlic being compared BESIDE me? OP of that what is your Asura name and do i know you or you know me? i mean lol@this, Aurik, Wafik anyone else that knows me post a lol@this!

Side note, Amid quit the game almost 3 years ago, he was in Machina forever(the oldschool) How does Amids name get into the mix of this as well? if he was RMT he was doing one hella good job at hiding it, boy was in the army and hardly played but 3-4 hours a day and most of it was spent Humping peoples legs @ Jeuno, now unless he charged per hump and RMTd that than i can see! All old schoolers remember his hump macro~

Banned.

BG Level

Donnalee's good shit, she lead my 1st sky ls back in the day. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh cultivation. It's a shame i never got to smash, how's baby nate doing?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

just turned 3 few weeks back he is a HOLY TERROR!

lol~, he doing good spoiled out the ass but what can i say

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I guess spending all your time farming to level a craft counts are rmt now adays, people should maybe try gathering info before accusing someone of rmt they dont even know.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vigilia Dulaurier
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I never knew Donnalee personally that much but saw her (him? I never know with female characters) around a lot. Like said he/she was former leader of Cultivation, Sky and lesser HNM shell, in which I had a few friends, never heard a bad word about Donna. Sure as hell not RMT like Warlic, Coolgirl etc., just used to farm a lot in the same haunts.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Have you ever done dynamis before? If yes, which shell, and why are you leaving? (your answer will not affect your membership application)

Yes, never joined a ramuh dyna shell
    CAE never did/does Dynamis? I find that hard to believe...

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Donnalee04 View Post
    ! How the @#$# does my name get thrown into the mix of those names. Seriously wtf @ warlic being compared BESIDE me? OP of that what is your Asura name and do i know you or you know me? i mean lol@this, Aurik, Wafik anyone else that knows me post a lol@this!

Side note, Amid quit the game almost 3 years ago, he was in Machina forever(the oldschool) How does Amids name get into the mix of this as well? if he was RMT he was doing one hella good job at hiding it, boy was in the army and hardly played but 3-4 hours a day and most of it was spent Humping peoples legs @ Jeuno, now unless he charged per hump and RMTd that than i can see! All old schoolers remember his hump macro~
    Just to clarify I wasn't accusing anyone of being RMT, I do not know anything at all about Asura and their RMT activities. This is just what came up in the search engine when I searched for Donnalee. If it is wrong, I apologize But it is what came up.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Olo401 View Post
    CAE never did/does Dynamis? I find that hard to believe...
    That can't be, I see them doing Glacier with the 12 people they have left relatively often.

Somewhat related, it's easier than people think sometimes to join an RMT shell without really knowing it as your first sky shell, there was one on Ramuh a while back(ChangShangsomechinseshit) that advertised themselves as a normal Sky shell to the 65~ crowd when they were actually an RMT shell. I knew several good people who had that as their first shell and left immediately when finding out about the extra-curriculars.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Don't think she was talking to you Alh, looks like she was refering the orginal poster.

Olo you're confusing this person with Dannalee, this person is not from Ramuh. hence the check.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

We havn't done dyna in months due to a certain someone jacking the bank then hoping to another LS. And like the comment i posted you quoted "Yes, never joined a ramuh dyna shell " still stands true, I told the ldr of BS the situtation about it few weeks back, didnt feel the need to post this on an app

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vigilia Dulaurier
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The RMT confusion here isn't about shells, it's because Donna was one of the obsessive-compulsive farmers back in the day when RMT used to also farm things like bomb cores and siren's hairs for their bread and butter.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Racey View Post
    Olo you're confusing this person with Dannalee, this person is not from Ramuh. hence the check.
    Actually there's both Donnalee and Dannalee on the server. Donnalee is/was in CAE. (see this link) Not trying to be an ass about it..

Quote Originally Posted by Donnalee
    We havn't done dyna in months due to a certain someone jacking the bank then hoping to another LS.
    Oh wow.. this shit happens too much. Even I wouldn't wish this kinda thing on CAE. DH on the other hand.....

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Donnalee is no rmt. She's old-school.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Donnalee was in my linkshell for a bit when I used to play this game. She was removed by one of my officers for blatantly skipping events.

Personality wise, she's fine if you're just chatting with her. She knows how to play her job well and is fairly knowledgable about basic end game areas such as sky and dynamis. She is a leader type of person so she doesn't take orders very well from admins. Her main issue is that she always put her self interest before her LS meaning if you have an event and say...KA is up, she'll go camp KA and not attend the event.

Banned.

BG Level

What about dem tittles riceboi? You didn't mention her nickname, Double D Donnalee

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

LOL

Post those pictures

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by residue View Post
    Donnalee's good shit, she lead my 1st sky ls back in the day. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh cultivation. It's a shame i never got to smash, how's baby nate doing?
    I Agree :D
    I was in Cultivation for a short time and this was back when i was still only a THF...

Shes a good leader and an all around nice person. Harhar.
    She wont dissapoint

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm assuming this is Donnalee from Ramuh, CAE. Likes to stir up drama with other players, but who doesn't? She told me she camps Amemet to Fund her Aegis, Um.. yea... Kinda surprised me;/