BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by neophytal View Post
    Original Jayson account is stolen... by one of his best friends IRL. Completely fucked him over... I would not trust him at all.
    So, then Pyros.... Are you the one that stole that account? And at what point did the account then change hands again? Is there a possibility that after you "traded" the account that someone leveled BRD to 75...

Honestly, there is already much confusion over as to who the actual owner of the account is so please, if you have something useful that will help clear up the matter, by all means enlighten us. But posting "you morons" and "you fail" are in no way constructive, nor needed. If you're looking to start drama, please go somewhere else. These forums are for players who actually care about WHO is moving into their neighborhood.

ahnalia

Isn't Herodotus the same guy whose been shouting in whitegate for his new HNM LS for a few days now?

ahnalia

I'm 100% sure it is the same guy, I talked to him yesterday about his new linkshell.
    He said it was about 2 weeks old and they are reforming. I'm really confused now, was he applying to Chuyu's linkshell? If so I don't understand why he was shouting yesterday for new people for his linkshell.
    Something is really odd here.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Is it just me, or is this even more confusing?

He stated in the Screenie earlier that He (Herodotus) Just Transfered from Quetz, and his original name on Quetz was Jayson. Now he's claiming that he DIDN'T Transfer servers?

Am I missing something, cause this is horribly confusing to me.

No Wen, I didn't steal it and NO the person didn't level BRD to 75 in a month. He has been playing PLD and MNK only. Stop trying, he's not the same person just give it up. btw I'm the guy who said I transferred from Quetz and a new person is playing him now which is why he said he's not from anywhere else. I don't see what's so hard to understand. He doesn't know anything about what I had said and no I didn't know that the account was stolen before I started playing it, if I did I wouldn't have played it at all. Once I found out it was stolen I traded it away.

Yes, the original Herodotus has nothing to do with it which is why people asking about BRD is irrelevant. What I'm trying to say is that Jayson was never a BRD. The original Herodotus on Seraph WAS a BRD but his char isn't even on server anymore. He personally talked to me one night through Vampier's character and asked me some questions and told me not to worry about it because he know it wasn't his character. Now everyone is accusing it of being Herodotus from Seraph which it isn't, it's Jayson from Quetzalcoatl. Jayson wasn't a BRD and still isn't. And Elphaba, if your char is Myrla then I know you from doing Assault, you told me you had just transferred. We were doing the worms in Leujaoam sanctum. Which is also why you're even on Hero's friends list. The guy playing it now does not know you or any of the people who are saying he stole a character and all that bs. =/

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

This is from the thread that was posted from the Quetz Server website from the Original Owner for those who don't feel like signing up to read it. This was posted on January 4th, 2008 so that would mean the real Jayson's character was stolen sometime around January 07 so that would give someone plenty of time to learn the jobs Jayson had.

To the person currently in control of Jayson.
    You make me sick.

So we're all on the same page here.. This is the former Jayson who played on NA release for pc. My account information was stolen and sold due to a close friend deciding he needed money, and by getting my account information for ffxi, it was a good idea to him(this happend almost a year ago, and I've finally gotten to talk with Jayson on Quetz). Here now I just wanted to inform just how big of a liar this Jayson guy is though..

I was in Qufim when I finally saw my old char, Jayson, xp'ing BLM. Of course, I've been waiting for this oppertunity for the longest time now, so I had to talk with him. I asked him about how he came into control of the account, but he comes at me dumbfounded..

He starts telling me that he leveled the character all by himself, that he has no clue what i could be talking about.. At this point I was rather sickened.. He then states he moved here from another server under the name Tecian but is now named Jayson. I know he's close with Alexeia and when my char. fell into his hands it's been with Alexeia almost 100% of the time. What this proves is that yeah, he may have left the server, but his ass is back and still with Alexeia as I saw them in Qufim as she PL'd him in parties. Making it 100% that it's still MY old character... He knows I caught him because he would refuse to even talk to me about anything on the char...

I rarely post here on QCDN, this may not even be much of a flame... All I'm out to do now is point out that this guy is a complete fake, and taking all the hard work of others and myself all for his own doing... Me even owning this account on qcdn and what I know of thats on my char shows this is totally real, even the people I've known. Yeah some people may think "well your fault for your friend getting your account info" and I'm fully aware of it. Sadly, there was nothing I could do with my friends stealing and seling off of my information..

I know a few people in game asked me to let it be known, so I thought I'd throw it here. Apologies to anyone who has /tell'd him within the last year thinking it was me.

where is the important info at?@!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'm a little confused. If you knew you were playing a stolen acct.. then why didn't you try to get in contact with the original owner..?

because i'm selfish and don't care about the person who got it stolen. shouldn't have given his info out and shit.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

so 18 doesn't equal a adult huh?

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

If this BC is over, its over, dont keep posting useless crap. Pryos = banned.

I still would like to know if this is the same person/account if not the guy has went through alot of flaming for absolutey nothing

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

He had stated earlier that he "traded" the account, what ever that means. My gut tells me he was full of ****, and posting just to be an ass. He also claimed to have been Futch from Bismarck, so either he buys a lot of accounts or he's just flaming. At this point, I think it's safe to say that nothing he said could be taken seriously. As for Jayson/Herodotus, idk...

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by elphaba View Post
    As far as I know, talking to Herodotus, who is currently on Seraph, and the screenshot i posted, no, they are not the same person.
    I still have my doubts and know that he's not the original because he lacks info I have on my side that he should know very well himself. Still, he couldn't explain himself his tell to me of him saying that he was Jayson of Quetz server.