Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

[Quetz]Jayson/[Seraph]Herodotus (bc)

Any info would be appreciated, ty

Character Name : Herodotus

Character Race : Hume M

Job Levels :75 PLD MNK

Equipment you possess : 1/5 sky gear haidate ; ; 2/5 koenig hands + head , no limbus yet currently working on getting some homam, dynamis 2/5 feet hands , HNM- aegisljmar hrotti blackbelt, no sea items yet as I havnt joined a sea LS
    Edit:moar info

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Might want to add some more info like jobs, gear, race, model etc.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

hmmmmmm, if it's who i think it is it's a stolen account. male hume brd/ black belt mnk? not sure what other jobs he has but i'm pretty sure i heard it was stolen :/

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Original Jayson used to be in my LS years ago but he quit awhile ago. I can't remember exactly if it was given away or stolen as eormanric said though.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Looked this up on qcdn, you may have to register to read but it's probably worth while.
    http://www.qcdn.org/ffxi/showthread....ghlight=jayson

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by eormanric View Post
    Looked this up on qcdn, you may have to register to read but it's probably worth while.
    http://www.qcdn.org/ffxi/showthread....ghlight=jayson
    Score!!!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by 510Meeze View Post
    Score!!!
    http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x...008_011609.png

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Original Jayson account is stolen... by one of his best friends IRL. Completely fucked him over... I would not trust him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by eormanric View Post
    hmmmmmm, if it's who i think it is it's a stolen account. male hume brd/ black belt mnk? not sure what other jobs he has but i'm pretty sure i heard it was stolen :/
    It states he is PLD 75 MNK 75, not BRD 75 MNK 75? and I personally have had many interactions with this person, as I do not agree with the stolen account thing who ever plays it now know's how to play PLD

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

well, you would learn how to play PLD if you've been playing this account for a year or so, assuming he isn't an idiot

the original Jayson's friend jacked it from him, and if I recall doesn't list BRD because he doesn't want to play BRD

I don't see why you'd deny it happened when there's hard proof just a few posts up

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    the original Jayson's friend jacked it from him, and if I recall doesn't list BRD because he doesn't want to play BRD
    simple solution to see how truthful he is. Make him switch to brd so you can see what lvl it is. If it's 75, he's a liar and is probably the one stolen in question, if it isn't, then it might not be the same person.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

There has been a Herodotus on Seraph forever.... He was the leader of Midgard. FFXIAH shows the herodotus i'm talking about still actively purchasing shit... (History goes back till THURSDAY 7/24 so his "I transferred on saturday" claim is bullshit)
    BUT, there's no Jayson on Seraph so idk wtf is up w/ him saying the name was taken.

You guys are idiots, Jayson WAS taken AND BRD isn't even unlocked. so lol @ you. ph@ilz

Lol

I think there is ALOT of drama that isnt even nessecary here has the guy showed you any type of proof that he HAS/ DOESNT have brd unlocked? Stop saying shit that isnt true if you haven't took any way in finding out the truth, if you search Jayson on "www.ffxiah.com" from quetz it shows the purchaseing of BRD equipment. STOP MAKEING UNWANTED DRAMA@LOL

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

The main problem is that he said that Herodotus on Seraph said he is Jayson transferred from Quetz about a month ago, and is now saying he's been here on Seraph since the beginning in the thread for his app. He also said his previous character was also named Herodotus in the app and that his character was stolen.

We also have our own proof against him not being the original Herodotus from Seraph. We know more about the old Herodotus than this guy does. He also didn't give us the whole story on how he got some of his gear (i.e. he's hiding things.)

He listed himself as having been in my dyna shell and didn't mention the shells he got his PLD relic gear from. I've been camping kings for a long time, and I never heard of Rev or Midgard claiming/killing any. I think that if I spent 500k on Aegisjalmr/Hrotti like he said, I'd remember who I did the transaction with.

Quote Originally Posted by JetEnduro View Post
    There has been a Herodotus on Seraph forever.... He was the leader of Midgard. FFXIAH shows the herodotus i'm talking about still actively purchasing shit... (History goes back till THURSDAY 7/24 so his "I transferred on saturday" claim is bullshit)
    BUT, there's no Jayson on Seraph so idk wtf is up w/ him saying the name was taken.
    was Jayson on quetz 75 BRD?

Jayson on Quetz didn't have BRD unlocked homes and also Jet you freakin' moron that was weeks ago so keep up the tries. you fail.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Pyros, what do you base that on? Do you know Jayson on Quetz? Last I saw, the only charcter you've admitted to having is Futch form Seraph/Bismarck. Just curious, cause from your posts you sound more like a 14 yr old then an adult.

I'm actually not an adult, so don't consider everyone using the internet is one. I'm 18 years old. Thank you. Aside from the fact that Jayson was mine before I traded it, no proof. But the fact that I played the character myself, I think I would know.