Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dynamis mob listings.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Cat

Dynamis mob listings.

Specifically Xarc.

http://www.dynamisbums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599

Izzys shell has a very useful page, but its missing a few pops which i'd like to know about >_>

http://www.dynamisbums.com/strategy/...rategy_xar.jpg

From this map, I'd specifically like to know what the eyes at 95-105, 199-206, 192-196, and 243-249 pop. We normally go in with between 20 and 25, and i'm trying to fit in a few more easy pulls.

Cheers.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Specifically Xarc.

http://www.dynamisbums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599

Izzys shell has a very useful page, but its missing a few pops which i'd like to know about >_>

http://www.dynamisbums.com/strategy/...rategy_xar.jpg

From this map, I'd specifically like to know what the eyes at 95-105, 199-206, 192-196, and 243-249 pop. We normally go in with between 20 and 25, and i'm trying to fit in a few more easy pulls.

Cheers.
    95-105: It has SAMs, BRDs, NINs, and I believe WARs. 3 of each, 4 per pull (1 BRD on each eye, plus 3 of one of the aforementioned mobs). Pull from either north or south and it'll link the middle eye, so you end up getting 2 eyes and ~8 mobs on the pull. Then the remaining one is easier.

199-206: Pull 202 or 206 separately from the rest by claiming it right as it's about to turn or just turned, and run back. There are some RNGs, SAMs, NINs, and THFs or something throughout the 3 eyes' pops. I think it's 3 mobs for the outside two, and 2 THFs from the middle one. Easy enough if you pull it properly.

243-249: 2 mobs each, I forget which ones. Pull from either west or east to get 2 eyes and 4 mobs on the first pull, and then the remaining pull is an easy 1 eye and 2 mobs - a sitting duck.

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

http://www.dynamisbums.com/strategy/xar.html

Here's a new link. You're looking at a dated strategy page. This one doesn't list specific mobs but you might find something else you're looking for.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

On all of our newer strategy pages, there is a Spawn List link right below the maps which shows the corresponding spawns to the numbers on the maps. Our list for Xarcabard can be found at: http://www.dynamisbums.com/strategy/spawn_xar.html

95-105:
    [ 95] Vanguard Eye: Kindred Samurai, Kindred Samurai, Kindred Samurai, Kindred Bard
    [100] Vanguard Eye: Kindred Ninja, Kindred Ninja, Kindred Ninja, Kindred Bard
    [105] Vanguard Eye: Kindred Warrior, Kindred Warrior, Kindred Warrior, Kindred Bard

192-196:
    [192] Vanguard Eye: Kindred Ninja, Kindred Thief, Kindred Thief
    [196] Vanguard Eye: Kindred Ninja, Kindred Thief

199-206:
    [199] Vanguard Eye: Kindred Ninja, Kindred Thief
    [202] Vanguard Eye: Kindred Samurai, Kindred Samurai, Kindred Ranger
    [206] Vanguard Eye: Kindred Samurai, Kindred Samurai, Kindred Ranger

243-249:
    [243] Vanguard Eye: Kindred Monk, Kindred White Mage
    [246] Vanguard Eye: Kindred Paladin, Kindred Red Mage
    [249] Vanguard Eye: Kindred Paladin, Kindred Red Mage

Cat

Thanks very much! Realised we can pull a lot more mobs than we normally do.

On a slightly related topic, has anyone ever done a xarc run where you focus totally on mobs, and ignore the NMs? What were your results?

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Thanks very much! Realised we can pull a lot more mobs than we normally do.

On a slightly related topic, has anyone ever done a xarc run where you focus totally on mobs, and ignore the NMs? What were your results?
    Your results would be 30 minutes less total time when NMs only take that long to kill, maybe 45 to kill in a group with less than 18.

You'd probably end up getting about the same amount of mobs killed. I don't know about you, but for certain pulls (such as the 4 eyes, 4 RNG, 4 BLM pull), we like to kite around the structures with NMs on them. That presents danger of pathing mishaps and aggroing NMs. Considering the NM drop rates are at least 1/15 with TH4, there's no real reason not to kill all 15 NMs.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ibi Risasi
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Wizerd View Post
    Considering the NM drop rates are at least 1/15 with TH4, there's no real reason not to kill all 15 NMs.
    Like hell they are.

My shell goes 0/15 with TH4 way more often than we actually get anything from them.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by jibini View Post
    Like hell they are.

My shell goes 0/15 with TH4 way more often than we actually get anything from them.
    And when yuo get something from them, you probably go 2/15 or 3/15 right? Law of averages and stuff, or your THF isn't actually using his TH4.

An ammendment to 95-105: I believe it is possible to pull the middle of these 3 eyes without linking, from the east side, directly straight out from where it is. You have to be careful of some other eyes around there, but if you manage to get the middle eye to path straight rather than going north or south, it won't link.

I've only had one shot at it since realizing where the mobs pop, and the eye decided to path north slightly linking those. Although I must say, dealing with 3 SAMs, 2 BRDs, and 3 WARs is easier than 3 NINs in the SAMs' stead.

If you can pull the middle eye, the other two are small link-free pulls, ready to be plucked.