+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    Can we petition to have a Deadpool Commentary track on the DVD release or is it too soon?
    +2

While I would rather seen everything in Earth 616...Anna Paquin was chubby?

For the longest time the xmen and readers were lead to believe that they added wolverines claws with the weapon x program. In Fatal Attractions when he got the adamantium ripped out the bone being there all a long was revealed, but there was still speculation the bone grew into hollow adamantium claws. In 2001 marvel spelled it out for everyone anyways that he always had claws.

Ridill
    BG Level

I'm not too deep into the whole xmen comics, mostly just watched the cartoon, but I have Wiki'd alot of stuff while bored.
    how often are there mutants with more than 1 mutation like wolverine? and wonder if they'll include any little thing about his son in the movie(not sure when he was born, if it was before or after the weapon x thing.)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

More than one mutation? How do you mean? His only real mutant power is healing.

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

I think Rogue ends up getting multiple mutant powers further into the story line, yes?

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    More than one mutation? How do you mean? His only real mutant power is healing.
    healing and the bone claws yes?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Rouge only developed one mutant power, but ends up acquiring more. Though there are many mutants with two or more natural abilities.

Wolverine would have healing, claws, enhanced senses and body.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Lots of mutants have multiple powers, and that's kind of at the whim of the writers. Angel used to only have his wings (and a body adapted for flight), but he eventually got a healing factor, too. Emma Frost was at first a telepath and now can also change her body into diamond. Sunspot at first was just super strong, and then also learned how to fly and blast energy. Nightcrawler is super agile in addition to being able to teleport. Icarus had both of Angel's powers and could speak with multiple voices. And then of course there's M, who is super strong, can fly, and is a telepath.

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Asking for a hot Rogue is like people expecting Sabertooth to be some giant buff dude. Unless they recruited a pro wrestler or something, Hollywood generally doesn't have the physical types we see in comics and such. A lot of the muscles in spandex and shit are foam padding, after all.

Even the Hollywood chicks I think are genuinely hot are still pretty skinny compared to the average girl, and it's kinda sad when you hear about some getting breast reduction surgery (Christina Ricci did this, I think) and such just because they're too big. Otherwise you'd get typecast into stripper roles and shit.
    You are aware Sabertooth was played by a wrestler in the first X-men movie right? So they really should have used someone better for Rogue.

Certified Enhancement Shaman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meph Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos

I guess this is good knows for you deadpool-fans
    "Wolverine" Gets More Deadpool (January 23rd 2009)

Ridill
    BG Level

eh honestly that sounds like a bad thing. it'll probably feel horribly forced and mess up the flow of the movie if theyre only giving him more screen time just cause "everyone wants more deadpool"

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Agreed. I don't like when a writer / director veers from their original plan just to appeal to their fan base. MGS4 is a great example of it. While great, it just doesn't live up to the others.

Banned.

BG Level

Needs a Blackbolt movie now...
    I would like Keenu Reeves for this movie.

He wouldn't be allowed to say a single word.

Also, it's hard to tell if more Deadpool is a good thing or bad thing. It seems like an impossible balance to have Deadpool function as usual self in a movie, what with breaking the fourth wall and all.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

This is a good thing. can't wait

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY WHORE MOUTHS ITS DEADPOOL YEAHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    theyre only giving him more screen time just cause "everyone wants more deadpool"
    While I agree the movie could manage fine with less emphasis on Deadpool, there's no denying he's an important character in regards to Wolverine's nemesis complex.

I hope it's not like "Holy shit, touching/critical moment" (5secs later) <<Deadpool>> "SUP GUYS LOL"

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zanz L. Barre The 3rd View Post
    While I agree the movie could manage fine with less emphasis on Deadpool, there's no denying he's an important character in regards to Wolverine's nemesis complex.

I hope it's not like "Holy shit, touching/critical moment" (5secs later) <<Deadpool>> "SUP GUYS LOL"
    Haha that actually would fit perfectly with his personality.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

They are in the process of shooting scenes for this movie on my university campus right now as we speak (University of British Columbia). I just watched a black guy in a red beret on a gun turret get shot. It was pretty sweet. Apparently tomorrow night they're gonna blow up a tank too.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

^

Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mazmaz View Post
    They are in the process of shooting scenes for this movie on my university campus right now as we speak (University of British Columbia). I just watched a black guy in a red beret on a gun turret get shot. It was pretty sweet. Apparently tomorrow night they're gonna blow up a tank too.
    Why can't anything cool like that ever happen in Akron?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Why can't anything cool like that ever happen in Akron?
    You heard about the Gov's idea to legislate a bill for tax cuts to movies shot in Ohio didn't you? I think it got shot down, which is depressing b/c I totally want a movie to be filmed on campus. I <3 explosions ; ;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8