BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Crazy, silly, and completely broken shit I think SE should add to the game

Change Enspells to be based on Delay and Enhancing Magic (like Sambas)

2-handed weapon users only get half the DoT from Enspells that 1-handers get. Change this, nao! If you swing half as frequently, maybe you get 50% higher enspell damage?

Rare/Ex item that calls your chocobo to a party member to ride it.

There's items that are usable only on party members (reraise on them, etc). Add one as a reward to Chocobo Racing/Raising/Whatever that let's you call your chocobo to let a friend ride it once a week or so maybe? (Or for that retarded guy who doesn't bring Sneak/Invis to parties on Puks.)

Add an Enchantment on Guttler that calls a Greater Bird pet.

BSTs seriously need to have a giant bird show up and follow them around for an hour or so once a day if they go through the effort of obtaining a Guttler. If only to comfort them for wasting all that currency.

Auto-QM'ing of drops to a BCNM Orb holder.

Sometimes it is hard to find non-theives to do BCNM/KSNMs with. This would remedy that.

Automatic /Recast on spells like JAs.

If you try to use a Job Ability that isn't ready, you get a "0:31" or whatever left on it. Automatically in the log window. Why can't spells do that without taking up a macro line with /recast?

Ninja gets a Catch ability like in FFT.

SE seemed to have some idea of making Ninjas into ranged attackers/debuffers or something. Give a Lv. 37+ Job Trait or JA that let's them occassionally catch projectiles fired at them instead of auto-eating a shadow.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by evilpaul View Post
    Auto-QM'ing of drops to a BCNM Orb holder.

Sometimes it is hard to find non-theives to do BCNM/KSNMs with. This would remedy that.
    Just agree with the people you do the run that the person trading the orb always gets party lead QM before the run?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Drop party, pop chest.

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

1. Allow people to make their gear rare/ex. I can no longer be rolled back since I was once, I sure wish I could make my novio, gaiters, and other expensive items rare/ex.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Initially read this as having something that would cause your chocobo to show up and ride a party member around. Now that would be cool.

AHHHHH GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! I FEEL VIOLATED! AHHHHH

Drop party, pop chest.
    Godamnit stop filling people with ideas

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

We need an item that does the riverdance at will, rather than a glitch. Man that shit is awesome to watch.

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quested item that give enchantment: 100% drop rate (Full drop table) of give enchantment TH+4 (sorry thfs)

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Apelila View Post
    Quested item that give enchantment: 100% drop rate (Full drop table) of give enchantment TH+4 (sorry thfs)
    Eat Lucky Egg!

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

... Receive Kraken Club.

Faithe

Give dancer the ability to use katana also, B rating.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I don't think this would break anything, but similar to the way I can manually sort magic, JA, and items and such, I wish I could sort members of my party on my scree so that the people who need the least cures are at the bottom and my tanks are at the top, for easier targeting. Trying to get a quick Silena off on the guy at the bottom of my party list (when I'm in ally, so I can't just go the "back" way) is a huge pain, and I'm certainly not going to rewrite all my macros every time I have a different tank.

This would make me a happy WHM.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I could see a Ninja getting an ability to parry ranged attacks

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

a small built in bar graph that shows the hate level of the top 6 players. go windower team!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

cough cough, give blms a hp > mp nuke spell.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Okay now for an actual game-breaking idea:

Give us a 24-hour ability. Combines the 2hr of your main job and your subjob.

Imagine:
    Chainafont [Chainspell + Manafont] 8-10 Burst II's casted instantly without MP loss? Sweet Jesus yes.
    Chainvoice [Chainspell + Soul Voice] Even more Refresh goodness, longer lasting Hastes, Better enfeebs?
    Hundred Strikes [Hundred Fists + Mighty Strikes] Extremely rapid hitting with critical damage. Mob death = quick.

Etc ... etc ... etc ... I mosly feel the most fapworthy is Chainafont, but let's be real it wll never happen. I can dream though.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

MNK/DRK Hundred fists blood weapon.... i think i just came

Quote Originally Posted by Hogie View Post
    MNK/DRK Hundred fists blood weapon.... i think i just came
    Wouldn't DRK/MNK be significantly more damaging?

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Chainvoice [Chainspell + Soul Voice] Even more Refresh goodness, longer lasting Hastes, Better enfeebs?
    I can't say as I see the point to this, since each bard can only put 2 effects on each player/enemy. What do you want to do? Sing Ballad 8 times in a row with no effect on 7 of them?

Faithe

Oh, Scholar magic from RO would be cool too.

I know we have convert and devotion but this one is a bit different. Would rock for red mage.

Basically their scholar can convert his/her mp with another party member's mp.

So you can get full mp, exchange it with your white mage's half mp and convert again to get full mp.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

OP isn't that game-breaking at all. Guttler thing is a bit silly but could easily be balanced. I particularly like:

THEN WE CAN BE LIKE CHOCOBO NPCS AND KNOW EXACTLY HOW MUCH GIL EVERYONE HAS!

Seriously, ever find it...intrusive, that chocobo npcs just look at you and go "I see you have 25,631 gil"? You know they're thinking "Ha sucker, you can't even afford your next limbus run, gl with your chocobo digging!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast