BG Level

[Carbuncle] Mugmug (bc)

Mugmug from Carbuncle
    Elvaan
    RDM BLM SAM WAR NIN

Any information appreciated.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

hmm never heard or seen. So want famous in any Endgame LS or had famous drama

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

All I know from this dude was I saw him in Aftershock, which has had some issues on Carbuncle. Aside from that, I don't know this dude at all.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Only issues AS have on Carbuncle is we do dynamis when we want and took a kirin before it depopped, other then that people always love to pick out an LS and hate them. ; ; Dynamis-calendar = lol yah right

Mugmug = good player & good at his jobs, wasn't seen that much in AS because he would often stay up trying to grind his blm to 75 for LS and then pass out the next day we had events. Needless to say I don't think he wanted to do endgame much and I'm like 99% positive he hates rdm So I dunno why he would apply to another LS. His sam is pimp and his blm is new to 75 but he's a skilled player so thats all that matter's. A lot of the older players that moved over to Carbuncle have gone there seperate ways so him leaving LS wasn't a big shock either. He also went emo after not being able to lot for his 75 rdm a dalmatica but I'm not sure exact story since I left AS but I dunno why he even wants it since he always complained when I was in LS about coming rdm and wanted to come Sam.

Lyramion = lol whm

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I was in CAE, on Ramuh, with him for like 6 months before I moved to Carby. He is a good player and his attendance was pretty good. Never really complained unless we were being lazy and not doing events, which is to be expected. He was in my Nyzul Isle static for 2 months or so and didn't really fuck up much.

Aside from that, his jobs are decently geared and he knows how to play them.

They applied to Demo last week~ www.demols.com/forum

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroshi666 View Post
    Lyramion = lol whm
    I can promise you lyra's the best nin on carbuncle period, he never liked whm but plays it anyway when he has to.

AS is a faggot LS when it arrived to carbuncle that has ninja'ed a lot of dynamis when I was still around playing. NA's spent a lot of time working out a schedule that works for everyone for years its fuckin gay when a band of newbs like AS shows up and ninja peoples shit instead of being intelligent about it.

I heard AS wiped to cerb recently and I don't even play anymore, lolAS.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

First off....... I probably shouldn't post in a thread regarding myself, but I don't want people to be misinformed.

#1 I don't hate RDM, it's actually my favorite job. I simply burned out on it, when I played RDM and nothing but RDM for a very long time. When I first came to AS i was 1 of maybe 3 RDM's the shell had, other 2 were WHM's also, so I was RDM to every single event.

#2 I do want to continue doing endgame, But I consider endgame to be more the solely camping Faffy. In the last few weeks before I left AS, we stopped doing almost any events, nay we did stop. If you consider doing nothing but sitting in Aery for 3hrs everyday endgame, then yes you're right.

#3 I did get a little emo about the Dalmy that dropped. Not because I didn't get it, but because I wasn't even considered for lotting rights.

#4 As for leaving AS, i was considering for maybe 2 weeks prior to Dalmy. Lack of events, declining membership from lack of leadership, and most of the people I came to be with, left the game was influencing my decision. The Dalmy was the final straw. When a trial member gets a Dalmy over a long standing member, there's a problem. I'm not saying I was most deserving of it, but I had put my time/effort into being part of the ls and doing as much as I could for it, being passed over was an insult. Please don't consider me to be a lootwhore..... I obtained only 1 item worth mention in my time in AS, which is RDM AFv2 body. Coincidently, I had to outlot a RDM who just got a Dalmy.

Ok, I'm done setting the record straight. I just wanted the truth known. I wish people who don't know what the actual story is refrain from trying to tell it, and stick to the stories that they know.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    I was in CAE, on Ramuh, with him for like 6 months before I moved to Carby. He is a good player and his attendance was pretty good. Never really complained unless we were being lazy and not doing events, which is to be expected. He was in my Nyzul Isle static for 2 months or so and didn't really fuck up much.

Aside from that, his jobs are decently geared and he knows how to play them.
    Same. I've known him since he transferred to Ramuh and joined CAE. He's a good player and a good person.

Hi Mugs! Sorry about Dalmy buddy. Hope you find a new home!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misa Amane
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

He may be good at whatever job he's good at but idk, grinding to get BLM to 75 and skipping events the next day is a big red flag to me not to let a person in an LS. What's he gonna do next grind PLD to 75 and skip events the next day? I'd kick the guy personally, but that's just my two cents. Anyway, this guy is originally from Ramuh from what I understand as someone already mentioned it above. Might wanna add to the title indicating that to other people from Ramuh for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroshi666 View Post
    Lyramion = lol whm
    Yeah okay...thanks, I needed a laugh. There's probably only two or three WHMs on Carbuncle that I would trust and Lyra is definitely one of them.

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Liseth View Post
    Yeah okay...thanks, I needed a laugh. There's probably only two or three WHMs on Carbuncle that I would trust and Lyra is definitely one of them.
    I can second that. Just don't tell Terria, or my R3 supply is hosed.

As for Mug, I've never heard of him, and the reputation Aftershock has here... Well, LE covered that pretty well. But I honestly don't think I have ever seen him.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

He may be good at whatever job he's good at but idk, grinding to get BLM to 75 and skipping events the next day is a big red flag to me not to let a person in an LS. What's he gonna do next grind PLD to 75 and skip events the next day? I'd kick the guy personally, but that's just my two cents. Anyway, this guy is originally from Ramuh from what I understand as someone already mentioned it above. Might wanna add to the title indicating that to other people from Ramuh for more info.
    I don't know about his grinding BLM to 75 at night and skipping events the next day thing. I do believe he works later in the night and stays up late in FF basically when a lot of the LS is sleeping. My thoughts would be he most likely grinded BLM to 75 while people weren't on that late to do anything and yeah slept in the next day only to go to work later that night. Nothing wrong with that. I highly doubt Kuro knows anything really about this guy to give a comment on. I'm sure Mugs can clear that up though. Also, not all of Aftershock have the same views as its leaders nor do they agree with the decisions that are made by leaders. Do not hold AS' reputation against all of it's members or former members.

And hey Kuroshi, how's that ridill?

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Someone clearly posted above saying he had good attendance in their shell. And he posted in his own BC thread and wasn't an E-thug or a fucking moron. That's got to count for something.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

What's the timeline of Titan > Ramuh?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Ok, Titan was my first server. Moved to Ramuh after pretty all my freinds on Titan left game.

As for my Ace's. CAE was a points based shell and it was the ONLY drop I got while there. I didn't hop the next day after receiving it either. I moved 3-4 weeks after I got it. Seeing it was a point based shell, obliviously I had a good attendance rate there to earn points to win the drop over people who had been in that shell. It wasn't like a LS leader handed me the drop.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

moved posts about Myetai. This is about Mugmug. Stick to giving info on that person only please.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I'd better be one of them!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misa Amane
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Posting in your own BC thread is fail in my humble opinion. It just shows a person has something to be defensive about.

Btw:

Mugmug = good player & good at his jobs, wasn't seen that much in AS...
    I just based some of what I wrote above based upon what I read.

And yes Xanthe you are one of them, I bet you could guess the other!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

So, you have no first hand experience just basing your posts on what others have said? Thats just fail in my humble opinion.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

RE:mugmug

He's quite well geared on most of his jobs, and has some skill to back it up. A good guy I think, but extremely temperamental. I'd say emo, but i'm not quite that rude.

I don't think I could accurately comment on playtime and dedication, insofar as to my slight bias; I always got the impression he only really did events that he would directly, (or indirectly) benefit from, but my perception may be slightly skewed :S

My main issue with him however, was the excessive use of ellipses in almost every sentence, which kind of altered his *lolverbaltone* to make him seem quite confrontational, or moody. But that's a pet-peeve of mine - I hate Ellipses!

Apparently, i'm weird, too.

But yeah, I wish him luck in his future endeavours, including that Relic Gkt. ^^