+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Anyone mind tossing me a PM with the server info? I'd really like a good free WoW server where all the people don't constantly suck dick.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

This is a very over due update to this thread but as you all know the server is down. This is not because of a c&d. I have been waiting out the fued between mangos and udb and it seems udb is splitting of taking the mangos core (which is gpl liscenced) and making their own core called trinity! All patches from UDB will support trinity and the ACID team are now officially in this with UDB so hopefully we will be seeing a bit more stability in the core as well as the db. This is great news. I am sorry I never got the wotlk server up but this is not likely to happen any time soon now. The new core will be released soon but before I even think about upping it to a server that bg can run I will be waiting until it has gone through a few versions.

Any pms requesting accounts from when the server went down are now deleted for the reasons stated above!

I will try to keep this updated but I do have school. ! Hope you all have a good weekend.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Glad to hear you're still around. Sorry I wasn't playing the server much when it was up, school does take up a lot of time.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Bump. The server will be back up soon using trinity core and trinity db. Check the OP for updated info.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

speaking of mods, I dl'd titanpanel about 4 months ago. Next day my account was 48hr ban for gold selling advertisement. I quit wow.

Download came from curse.com, which everyone in my guild/server/Wow tech support swore by.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

What assholes. Account wasn't compromised?

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    speaking of mods, I dl'd titanpanel about 4 months ago. Next day my account was 48hr ban for gold selling advertisement. I quit wow.

Download came from curse.com, which everyone in my guild/server/Wow tech support swore by.
    Coincidence, you had something else compromise you. I've used curse downloads (including titan) since day one and never had any harm come to my account.