Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Good EXP Server     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Kumbai View Post
    Hi ;3 Me and my friend recently left our HNM shell on Kujata, and we are wondering what servers are good for EXP at all levels~ It's the only thing we wanna do now really other than Limbus and some sky/sea, so the HNM scene doesn't really bother us~ We are both from the UK, and play from like 4pm-11pm GMT (11am-6pm EST)~

Thanks for any info
    best exp servers are the most populated ones because you'll always find people to exp with most likely best way to figure that out is through ffxiah.com > database heres a link though.

http://www.ffxiah.com/data.php

you could also make a mule on every server do /sea all during times of average but anyway here are the results

Most populated : Odin 56,477 characters

2nd Most populated : Bahamut 50,125 characters

3rd Most populated: Asura 47,343

all other servers are 40,000 or less on average.

People might go on a spree saying odin is too populated and say gtfo etc but on average NA time has about 2100 people on average weekday JPish time 2500 people on weekend NA time 2500-3000 people average weekend jpish time 3000-4000 peopleish. Highest i've seen was 4500 and its been a long while since i've seen that many its normally on NA saturday near midnight time because its prime time for both NA and JP and some EU.

If you consider the fact that this is how almost every server was populated about 4 years ago it really isnt that many people. It gets annoying when there isn't anything good going on in LS (which is majority of a lot of peoples FF time) and you can't find anyone to exp with or do random shout crap (lolshoutgroups). when you did a /sea all 10-50 on my old server you only saw 200-300 people if you were lucky which made hell trying to form any exp pt or get invited to any. Normally you'd wait 3 hours and get a shitty exp pt with a 4 level gap and it'll disband because some newb had to go. this was main reason I moved to Odin and now i'm finding I'm enjoying my FF time a lot more because it actually has people on the server. oh and if you try to shout for cop/toau missions or something you'll actually find people here too i guess.

P.S. if your trying to get any rare / ex items from a nm though it'd probably be best to do it before server transfer though because you'll most likely have 0 or maybe 1 person if your unlucky on your server. I normally encounter 0-2 people except for that freak time at moldavite where this guy had an alliance of 18 people camping it.

We got a few things Nothing major tho. We left on good terms... wasn't a get gear and go thing.
    Not to start some drama, but ya... more than a few things, and some things I certainly would consider 'major'

Kumbai Martial Abjuration: Body Nidhogg 2008-07-25
    Kumbai Marduk's Tiara Salvage 2008-07-15
    Kumbai Duelist's Chapeau Dynamis - Xarcabard 2008-07-13
    Kumbai White Tathlum Sandworm 2008-06-26
    Kumbai Wyrmal Abjuration: Legs Kirin 2008-06-25
    Kumbai Ixion Cape Dark Ixion 2008-06-15
    Kumbai Earthen Abjuration: Hands Fafnir 2008-06-05
    Kumbai Earthen Abjuration: Legs King Behemoth 2008-06-02
    Kumbai Cleric's Mitts Dynamis - Xarcabard 2008-05-28
    Kumbai Bahamut's Staff Bahamut 2008-05-09
    Kumbai Aquarian Abjuration: Body Aspidochelone 2008-05-04
    Kumbai Duelist's Boots Dynamis - San d'Oria 2008-04-26
    Kumbai Valor Gauntlets Dynamis - San d'Oria 2008-04-26
    Kumbai Sorcerer's Tonban Dynamis - Bastok 2008-04-16
    Kumbai Valor Coronet Dynamis - Bastok 2008-04-13
    Kumbai Wyrmal Abjuration: Head King Behemoth 2008-04-01
    Kumbai Herald's Gaiters Tiamat 2008-03-26
    Kumbai Wyrmal Abjuration: Body Aspidochelone 2008-03-20
    Kumbai Aquarian Abjuration: Feet Fafnir 2008-03-14
    Kumbai Monster Gloves Dynamis - Xarcabard 2008-03-12
    Kumbai Aquarian Abjuration: Hands Fafnir 2008-02-24
    Kumbai Neptunal Abjuration: Head Fafnir 2008-02-22
    Kumbai Cleric's Briault Dynamis - Beaucedine 2008-02-17
    Kumbai Pixie Earring King Behemoth 2008-02-13

Just some background info, Kumbai informed us that he'd leave if we let Sinnamin into LS. Moooo stated that he'd also leave if Kumbai left the LS. I let Sinnamin into the LS on the premises that if they caused any drama they would be instantly kicked. Shortly after they were let into the LS, I was informed that Kumbai would give it a shot and see if it works out. Later that day, we kill Ixion, Moooo wins cape, Kumbai and Moooo leave LS and don't return anything. From the way I look at it, you two left on bad terms; you for leaving because of someone joining the LS when they weren't causing any drama at all, and Moooo for lotting an Ixion Cape after he knew he was gonna leave the LS.

I drink like a 4 pack of 2L bottles a week ;x I'm getting straight As tho so

I came from Odin originally... was there 3-4 years
    I guess I'll look into Baha/Asura

Edit; Um I never said I would give her a chance lol. And I never told anyone I was leaving til like 2 nights ago. It's not like I cfhed something, or ninja lotted something.

I drink like a 4 pack of 2L bottles a week ;x I'm getting straight As tho so

I came from Odin originally... was there 3-4 years
    I guess I'll look into Baha/Asura

Edit; Um I never said I would give her a chance lol. And I never told anyone I was leaving til like 2 nights ago. It's not like I cfhed something, or ninja lotted something.
    Moooo said he was leaving if you left, you said you were leaving if Sinnamin joined, and Sinnamin was in the alliance with a Demo pearl at the Ixion that Moooo got Cape.

And Moo wasn't aware at that time what my plans were. People were trying to talk me out of it.

After Ixion (idk it was a good few hours afterwards) Spark Moo and Darks tried to talk me out of it on Vent.

And Moo wasn't aware at that time what my plans were. People were trying to talk me out of it.
    Maybe if he wasn't aware at the time what your plans were he shouldn't have lotted, or if he did lot it and leave the same day give the cape back? lol.

Shortly after they were let into the LS, I was informed that Kumbai would give it a shot and see if it works out.
    This is not true. Vega said to Kumbai "Give her a chance", Kumbai did not reply.

I lotted the cape because i was told to, and i was not aware that Kumbai was leaving 100%.

You did not give me a chance to return the cape untill i logged in today to see this post. (my CC info had to be renewed)

I had a small convo with you and you accused me of STEALING an Ixion Cape like i logged into the LS bank and took it without permission. After seeing your true colours today i will be more than happy to keep this cape as a reminder of how people you trust can stab you right in the spine.

I never hid my plans about leaving if she got in. You knew when you let her in there would be a very high chance I would leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorak View Post
    This is not true. Vega said to Kumbai "Give her a chance", Kumbai did not reply.

I lotted the cape because i was told to, and i was not aware that Kumbai was leaving 100%.

You did not give me a chance to return the cape untill i logged in today to see this post. (my CC info had to be renewed)

I had a small convo with you and you accused me of STEALING an Ixion Cape like i logged into the LS bank and took it without permission. After seeing your true colours today i will be more than happy to keep this cape as a reminder of how people you trust can stab you right in the spine.
    You're not understanding what I'm saying. It doesn't matter whether I was misinformed or not, I was told that Kumbai would stay and give it a chance, and that is the ONLY reason you were allowed to lot. You're a liar, you told me you didn't think we would accept her, but she was in the alliance with you, with a Demo pearl on, fighting the Ixion that dropped your cape. First you say that when she was in the alliance with you fighting Ixion, 'yeah, thats true. i didnt give it a second thought,' but then in this post you say that you lotted because you weren't 100% sure Kumbai was going to leave, because people were trying to talk him out of it. If you lotted because you thought Kumbai might not leave because of it, since people were trying to talk him out of it, then you obviously knew Sinnamin was in the LS. And you also told me you didn't think we would accept her 15 minutes ago. Get your story straight.

You still let her in the Linkshell, and I stood by what I said.

Thanks for all the info everyone posted It's appreciated.

YES SINNA WAS IN THE LS BUT KUMBAI STILL WASNT SURE HE WAS LEAVING.

sry caps.

I said "i didnt think you would accept her" b/c i honestly couldnt remember what i was thinking 3 days ago. gimme a break.

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

Oh hey Kumbai why dont you transfer back to odin so you can give Ladyrikku all the shit you stole from him? =)

No Pants, No Problem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Could say the same for all the shit he took off Ncloud's character before he jetted to Kujata too.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I told you she was going to be pearled a day before she got in, and in her application you even said that you were 100% sure you would go /emo and leave if she got in so i don't know why you're acting like you wasn't sure about leaving.

I tried to talk you out of it because you're a friend, and leaving a linkshell after receiving a shit load of items (see clynt's list) is pretty messed up. Oh and don't forget that i had to convince people to even give you a chance in demo.

The least you could do is give that cape back

I just spoke to Rikku lol. I never had his info or pass, I didn't even have Nclouds so yeah. Unless I pulled a Taj, how the fuck did I hack/steal all there stuff lol

Darks, you were apparently gonna leave the server/ls and make one with Sinnatits if she didn't get in... I think thats slightly more /emo.

3 cheers for derailment.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by LinktheDeme View Post
    best exp servers are the most populated ones because you'll always find people to exp with most likely best way to figure that out is through ffxiah.com > database heres a link though.

http://www.ffxiah.com/data.php

you could also make a mule on every server do /sea all during times of average but anyway here are the results

Most populated : Odin 56,477 characters

2nd Most populated : Bahamut 50,125 characters

3rd Most populated: Asura 47,343

all other servers are 40,000 or less on average.

People might go on a spree saying odin is too populated and say gtfo etc but on average NA time has about 2100 people on average weekday JPish time 2500 people on weekend NA time 2500-3000 people average weekend jpish time 3000-4000 peopleish. Highest i've seen was 4500 and its been a long while since i've seen that many its normally on NA saturday near midnight time because its prime time for both NA and JP and some EU.

If you consider the fact that this is how almost every server was populated about 4 years ago it really isnt that many people. It gets annoying when there isn't anything good going on in LS (which is majority of a lot of peoples FF time) and you can't find anyone to exp with or do random shout crap (lolshoutgroups). when you did a /sea all 10-50 on my old server you only saw 200-300 people if you were lucky which made hell trying to form any exp pt or get invited to any. Normally you'd wait 3 hours and get a shitty exp pt with a 4 level gap and it'll disband because some newb had to go. this was main reason I moved to Odin and now i'm finding I'm enjoying my FF time a lot more because it actually has people on the server. oh and if you try to shout for cop/toau missions or something you'll actually find people here too i guess.

P.S. if your trying to get any rare / ex items from a nm though it'd probably be best to do it before server transfer though because you'll most likely have 0 or maybe 1 person if your unlucky on your server. I normally encounter 0-2 people except for that freak time at moldavite where this guy had an alliance of 18 people camping it.
    Umm, no offense but when I /sea all during NA prime time the numbers are way higher than that. Weekend morning~afternoon are now over 5500+ total.

I remember Odin being crazy high during JP prime and NA~

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    Umm, no offense but when I /sea all during NA prime time the numbers are way higher than that. Weekend morning~afternoon are now over 5500+ total.
    The only weekend day you'd find that is saturday and you must have been freakishly lucky or overexaggerating as i've never seen it break 4900. What exact time and day was it?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Thing with the FFXIAH numbers is that it just tracks unique characters on the AH. Doesn't mean they all still play, just means that at one point or another they got put in the database.
    You could have servers where the current population is a lot closer to that than on others.

Pandy, when I do a /sea all, tends to be 1400-1700...so probably accurate to be down near the bottom of the list.

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

Don't talk like you don't know what we're getting at, Kumbai. You have an Apollo's, Pluto's and Hedgehog Bomb of Rikku's that you graciously left the server with.

As for the rest of this thread... lol.