Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Good EXP Server     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Good EXP Server

Hi ;3 Me and my friend recently left our HNM shell on Kujata, and we are wondering what servers are good for EXP at all levels~ It's the only thing we wanna do now really other than Limbus and some sky/sea, so the HNM scene doesn't really bother us~ We are both from the UK, and play from like 4pm-11pm GMT (11am-6pm EST)~

Thanks for any info

Atlasion

I'm on Phoenix and I recently lvled DRK and SAM to 37 (from about lvl 25) without much problem, and have been lvling NIN (63) over the past few weeks. Most of my parties were after my LSs events though, so usually from 11pm onwards Guess that doesn't help much. I did exp a few times during the day, slightly slower invites but still ok.

Just curious, which part of Scotland are you in? I very rarely see other Scottish players even though I'm in a EU endgame LS. We get loads of English applicants, but no Scottish. We even got someone from Wales..

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You will find that all servers(except maybe Odin?) have their own little hell known as the 40-60 deadzone.

Im originally from Odin, and atleast 6 months ago it was still pretty bad (I leveled RDM37-75 before I moved over) Took me longer to do 40-50 than 50-70 lol. I guess all servers are like that though~

Oh, I'm from Livingston (Part of the central belt.. the middle city in the low lands lol. It's like 10miles from Edinburgh and 20 from Glasgow~)

Edit: Didn't see you were from Glasgow lol

Come to Hades so I can level WHM.

Fenrir is bizzarely busy during the times you list, although it gets pretty quiet after 11 or so.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Starr View Post
    Come to Hades so I can level WHM.
    Campaign like I did

Quote Originally Posted by Atlasion View Post
    I'm on Phoenix and I recently lvled DRK and SAM to 37 (from about lvl 25) without much problem, and have been lvling NIN (63) over the past few weeks. Most of my parties were after my LSs events though, so usually from 11pm onwards Guess that doesn't help much. I did exp a few times during the day, slightly slower invites but still ok.

Just curious, which part of Scotland are you in? I very rarely see other Scottish players even though I'm in a EU endgame LS. We get loads of English applicants, but no Scottish. We even got someone from Wales..
    scottish players are somewhat rare, im from scotland myself and only know of maybe 2 other scottish people who have played. i think they died from fish supper & irn bru ODs

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    scottish players are somewhat rare, im from scotland myself and only know of maybe 2 other scottish people who have played. i think they died from fish supper & irn bru ODs
    I know of several on fenrir.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    on my server we have someone from wales , used to have someone from scotland too,. I think Jkun from fairy is from scotland, posts here occasionally.

I have to admit, I do have an Irn Bru addiction

Don't like fish and chips tho lol

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Bismarck sucks to xp on for any jobs. I remember over the past couple of months a friend of mine leveled brd and would normally spend 1-2 hours lfp before getting an invite.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Definitely not Odin. Pre-50 xp is essentially dead; you'll have about 3-4 parties xp'ing with a dozen people of just the crappiest of jobs seeking. I've gone from 37-41 in 2 and a half weeks while seeking AFK for hours on end (coming back to no invites)

Infact, I'm pretty sure low level xp in general; server wide just sucks massive balls right now.

Mumble

My real good friend irl is from Ayr, but she lives in the states now.
    Ramuh isn't TOO terribly bad, but we still have the dead zone. Ours is more around 37-55.
    But we definately have the biggest BST population on all servers I'd say. So if you're looking to solo/duo you might have some trouble keeping a camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik View Post
    on my server we have someone from wales , used to have someone from scotland too,. I think Jkun from fairy is from scotland, posts here occasionally.
    He is. He used to be on Fenrir also. Maybe Fenrir is just more Scottish than other servers.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vigilia Dulaurier
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Asura has a bunch of Welsh, there were Scots as well but all the ones I used to know have quit or only log on once in the blue moon. Quite a lot of English and in general a sizeable EU community. Due to EU (or EU-friendly) HNM shells like the one I'm in we've also gotten a lot of EU timezone players to migrate over in the last year. EU hours are busy enough that you end up often fighting for XP camps at any level but getting a pickup party can still be slow. Never enough tanks to go around.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Didnt you guys just got a shitload of gear in Demo over the past few weeks?

We got a few things Nothing major tho. We left on good terms... wasn't a get gear and go thing.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Ah, my apologizes for bringing this up then. Just remembered you posting a lot in the dorp threads.

Quote Originally Posted by ubermonkey View Post
    He is. He used to be on Fenrir also. Maybe Fenrir is just more Scottish than other servers.
    One of the guys i knew played on fenrir, perhaps its where they lumped most of the scottish players when they signed up at EU release.

Quote Originally Posted by kumbai View Post
    I have to admit, I do have an Irn Bru addiction

Don't like fish and chips tho lol
    Irn Bru has far too much sugar, thats why all the neds braind are rotten, pies ftw!