Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Carbuncle] Kuroshi (BC)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

[Carbuncle] Kuroshi (BC)

Applying to my Linkshell, currently on Carbuncle server, Jobs are as follows:
    75 NIN WAR SAM RNG. Any information would be much obliged. Previous LS was Aftershock.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

No news is good news?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Give it time someone will reply

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

More like noone really likes him enough to praise his gameplay. It's too bad the mod deleted the posts he made on Mugmugs BC, you would have seen the real winner you are considering.

Skillwise: He is an average player with decent gear. It isn't hard to play the jobs he has leveled. No mage job brings a one-sided view of endgame. His playtime is excellent.

Personality wise: He is a retard IMO. He babbles endlessly on Vent to the point where you want to log off just to think straight again. He snaps at people for little reason at all. He peaced out on his last LS just after he got ridill, he was planning on leaving for weeks prior from conversations we had on vent.

He may be an asset to your LS if he can keep his mouth shut and stick around after he gets what he wants. I don't fault him for coming away from an LS with something, especially when you invest time and energy into it.

If you want a different opinion from an officer of Aftershock, contact Alanio or Iskendar in game or on GP or post something on thier site.

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...&TabID=1935553.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Very good playtime and knows the jobs that he plays. Good knowledge of the game and good guy. Good gear also, and generally speaking; a good attitude. Definately puts in good time and has a good amount of dedication. Generally wants to do good, and does good work in being able to achieve that. Can find himself out of a good mood sometimes, which can create a good amount of tension when things aren't going good, but what good player doesn't: To be good linkshell member, I suppose you need to care a good deal about what's going on, although he'd do good to be more mellow about some situations.

Good wishes, and good luck with your future escapades, hope things continue to be good and well.

Good day~

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I server hopped other day and swapped username only because mine was taken. Nothing I can do about someone having my username after I picked server already lol. Anyways peace out carbuncle wish everyone there luck, I'm on Shiva now and hopefully find a warm home.

LOL at the reply I got from the dude "Failure" who I was never in an LS with. And no mage jobs leveled... /cry Um not sure if you are aware since you wasn't in LS with me at the time but I had 75 taru named Tuehue that was mine. I exped all 3 of his mage jobs to 75 rdm, blm, smn and would occasionally be seen at HNM camps on blm, or rdm and would usually dual-box my rdm in dynamis along with playing a melee job. But since you wasn't in the LS with me you wouldn't know these things.

Failure from my understanding is otherwise known as Raycian from Ramuh. I tend to love how he voices so much shit about me when at which point and time I was never in the LS with him. And when I was on Aftershock ventrillo with him all he did was dawg us and tell us why we should leave and he's right sometimes I would aggree and say things in the LS was fucked up.

Also, I never did intend on leaving LS either, honestly only reason I left was because I was annoyed at an LS member for missing an HNM camp while seeking on his toon and LS said he was sleeping. It wasn't the first time he would supposedly be sleeping/seeking on his toon but you know he could've been I can't really say he wasn't or was online. I just know I was already annoyed at him and then some shit happened where me and him got in a pissing match after I sorta exped on top of his pt which wasn't on purpose it just happened that way. Then from there it was escalated to where I got so mad I broke his pearl over an exping thing which resulted in me being immediately desacked in the LS and already being pissed I dropped my pearl. I came back and asked to rejoin a few days later to only be told I had to do a halftrial of 2 weeks because some of the LS members no longer trusted me. I refused it because even today I believe I'm a dedicated member to that LS, which is a majority of the reason I server hopped. I couldn't see myself joining another LS on Carbuncle and I have still do feel really bad about letting down my LS peeps for leaving. Some people understand me and some still think I left because I got a ridill, nah man ridill is nice and shit but to me I personally just like doing things endgame with friends and chilling with the same people. I don't see a point in playing this game to just get gears if you can't also be with your friends while doing it.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

You're saying you leveled Tuehue? lol. Yeah I am Raycian from Ramuh > Carbuncle and yes you were in the LS with me. Why you lie and say that you weren't is beyond me. If I had access to AS forums I would pull up my goodbye post and your app and match dates. Besides, even if we were only in the same LS for say... a month, Cakes has been in the LS with you for about the same or less so his opinion should be discounted as well right? Unfortunately, unlike Cakes.. I am not such a gentleman. I am blunt and if you don't like it tough. Thats me. My opinion of you stands, moreso now.

Whatever happened to going to Phoenix, that not pan out like AS did?

Reguardless, enjoy your new server. I'm sure you will be a fine addition to whatever LS you join.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroshi666 View Post
    LOL at the reply I got from the dude "Failure" who I was never in an LS with. And no mage jobs leveled... /cry Um not sure if you are aware since you wasn't in LS with me at the time but I had 75 taru named Tuehue that was mine. I exped all 3 of his mage jobs to 75 rdm, blm, smn and would occasionally be seen at HNM camps on blm, or rdm and would usually dual-box my rdm in dynamis along with playing a melee job. But since you wasn't in the LS with me you wouldn't know these things.

Failure from my understanding is otherwise known as Raycian from Ramuh. I tend to love how he voices so much shit about me when at which point and time I was never in the LS with him. And when I was on Aftershock ventrillo with him all he did was dawg us and tell us why we should leave and he's right sometimes I would aggree and say things in the LS was fucked up.

Also, I never did intend on leaving LS either, honestly only reason I left was because I was annoyed at an LS member for missing an HNM camp while seeking on his toon and LS said he was sleeping. It wasn't the first time he would supposedly be sleeping/seeking on his toon but you know he could've been I can't really say he wasn't or was online. I just know I was already annoyed at him and then some shit happened where me and him got in a pissing match after I sorta exped on top of his pt which wasn't on purpose it just happened that way. Then from there it was escalated to where I got so mad I broke his pearl over an exping thing which resulted in me being immediately desacked in the LS and already being pissed I dropped my pearl. I came back and asked to rejoin a few days later to only be told I had to do a halftrial of 2 weeks because some of the LS members no longer trusted me. I refused it because even today I believe I'm a dedicated member to that LS, which is a majority of the reason I server hopped. I couldn't see myself joining another LS on Carbuncle and I have still do feel really bad about letting down my LS peeps for leaving. Some people understand me and some still think I left because I got a ridill, nah man ridill is nice and shit but to me I personally just like doing things endgame with friends and chilling with the same people. I don't see a point in playing this game to just get gears if you can't also be with your friends while doing it.
    Regardless if Ray was or was not "in" the LS with you, I was. Ray also lived with me while I was and we play in the same room so yes he does know you. His post about you wasn't bad but it was saying too much good. Your post seems kinda angry to me but w/e.

You were desacked and good. With your attitude and how quick your trigger is, you don't need to be a sack. You are quick to get upset, even over minor things and you express it instead of holding your tongue. The camping on top of him not purposely seems questionable too. But I am wondering this, unless your friends moved servers too, why would you leave them if there is no point playing this game without them? Also, if you were so dedicated and messed up like you did, why wouldn't you take the retrial?