+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Pandemonium] Visi (BC)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

[Pandemonium] Visi (BC)

- Jobs and level
    Visi: 75BRD, 75PLD, 75SMN, 75RNG, 65SCH

- Previous Linkshell(s) & reason(s) for leaving
    Transferred to Asura from Pandemonium to join Tribe but shortly after they fell apart due to alot of drama and old members leaving. On Pande I was in Rare LS. Good HNM LS but Arabic based and I couldn't fit their playtimes and understand their language well.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Originally he was on valefor and lead EminentDoomHQ ls which was hated for MPKing a managing to bot faf for like a week and never going back. When I was in shell I thought he was a cool guy for a while but eventually realised what a piece of trash he is.

Then he went on to join Rare/Ex ls (currently Rare ls mentioned in the OP) who were a notorius botting ls that had something like a 50/57 claim streak on faf at one point. He changed his name at some point to try and disappear but it didn't work and he went back to being hated by most of the server.

After I left valefor myself I believe he went on to join an ls, get A body and then leave same day, or something.

Thats incomplete as this all happened a while ago, not sure what michief he has been up to since but I'd recommend staying well away.

If you stopped to actually learn something you might not post these uninformed posts.
    BG Level

hi niki!!! <3

Visi (I call him Vagnagun, because thats his original name before he deleted char on valefor to rename to Visinshu because everyone hated him)

Anyways, Vagnagun is a piece of dipshit and you should stay away him at all cost, no matter what. I feel damn sorry for you if he already transferred to your server. Also, Vagnagun used to be a major botter, gilseller team-up'er, he farmed sky countless of times with RMT, and he also lead a shell on Valefor who telehacked around sky just because its fun, Vagnagun has also been jailed for warphacking :D

Conclusion, Vagnagun is shit. I'm not.

PS. I <3 u Niki, I'll come chat with you ingame soon!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Trime View Post
    After I left valefor myself I believe he went on to join an ls, get A body and then leave same day, or something.
    This catched my interest. His version of the story is that they freelot the dalm, he won the lot and was told after that he wasnt allowed to lot because he was afk on pop. They broke his pearl and repearled him the next day. It was a mainly JP LS that kicked all NA member a few weeks after this and that he didnt leave. Do you have any more details? Or know anyone who can clear this up?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    This catched my interest. His version of the story is that they freelot the dalm, he won the lot and was told after that he wasnt allowed to lot because he was afk on pop. They broke his pearl and repearled him the next day. It was a mainly JP LS that kicked all NA member a few weeks after this and that he didnt leave. Do you have any more details? Or know anyone who can clear this up?
    Well I wasn't actually there at that Nidhogg, but I was in the shell at the time, and I remember there being some drama around it. I asked a friend of mine who was at the nidhogg in question to clarify it for me, and basically what he explained was that ABody and Ebody dropped off Nid. According to the rules of the shell it was free lot, but you could only lot one item per NM. What happened was he lotted both, despite having been in the shell for an extended period of time(So he knew the rules), and subsequently won ABody. In addition to this he was afk for the vast majority of the fight. Because of this he got a lotting suspension for 1 month from the leaders of the shell. A few days later he broke this by lotting and winning NHead, and he then disappeared from the shell knowing he'd be kicked anyhow.

As for "all NA members being kicked a few weeks later"...just flat out a lie. The shell(Wizardry) is lead by JPs, but has a large amount of NA members still.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    On Pande I was in Rare LS. Good HNM LS but Arabic based ........
    LOL

Avoid like a plague

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reapz Sjc
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Doesn't Robbb remember him from Valefor?

If you stopped to actually learn something you might not post these uninformed posts.
    BG Level

hi reapz, do u miss me now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mocker View Post

As for "all NA members being kicked a few weeks later"...just flat out a lie. The shell(Wizardry) is lead by JPs, but has a large amount of NA members still.
    Wizardry used to be win, now its lose.

Miss Brys

what wopa said.

pretty much what wopa said. anyone who was in rarels is pretty much scum of the earth. Botted claims, mad trash talkin, and 0/10 on cerb i believe? anyone in that ls was/is bad news.