BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Leviathan] Scion [bc]     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

[Leviathan] Scion [bc]

Scion recently applied to our LS on Ramuh. Says his prior LS was Bringer of the Dawn. Anything we should expect? Thanks.

Link: Click here

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Honestly, Scion is one of the coolest guys I ever played with on game. Really good at all of his jobs, always helpful, never gimp on any of his jobs, and actually puts a lot of time and thought into this game. I think he can absolutely be an asset to any linkshell he joins, and I'm really sad to see him go. Was in Bringer of the Dawn with him for a time and always had fun hanging out with him during those times. Also stayed in touch after I left and we could usually count on eachother for help if needed.

blev

always seemed like a nice guy from my experiences with him. i was in BotD with him for a while. he shows up and does a good job on whichever job he's asked to bring. would be a great addition to your LS.

Alizia

Yes

I've never had any problems with Scion. He's always been nice to me. I was with him in BotD for some time before I left the LS myself and I have no recollections of anything bad about him either. He's a good player and knows what he's doing. I give him a thumbs up from me too. ^^

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Laughing Skull

he's a very nice person, one of the first people i met when i moved to Leviathan who was friendly, well geared on his jobs

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Hey, I'm the leader of BotD so let me try to give you the good and the bad and let you take away what you want.

1st and foremost, Scion is a good player and member of my ls. Until recently I didn't have many complaints. Lately he seems to have a huge superiority complex and once he's gotten his gear he didn't want to come help others get the same. He did it in our limbus as soon as he got 5/5 homam. Used a af+1 upgrade item as an excuse to quit the ls.

Scion is very good at telling ppl when they are gimp. This would be a good thing if he then proceeded to tell them why. By that isn't his style. He'd rather tell ppl they are gimp and not help them to become better or try to understand why other ppl wear the gear they do. At the same time he is the 1st to blame things on everyone else. They claimed Cerb twice while I was at work. Wiped to GoH both times. Blamed it on a missed stun. Personally, if I were the pld, I'd have shield bash up so that if stun was missed it would be ready. However, he didn't think of that, just that the blm missed a stun so when the 2nd GoH went off and the 2nd stun hit it had no effect.

He started looking for a new ls here on Leviathan. He applied to Radiance which is one of the higher HNMLS here. He got denied because they aren't taking new ppl and one of their members doesn't like him. Unfortunately, for some reason, 90% of Leviathan thinks Scion is RMT. I've always stuck up for scion in this regard. Personally, I think he just manages his gil well and knows how to work the system. I was happy for him when he posted his 100m gil photo on our forums.

I read his post on your forums. Our ls is a sky/sea/salvage ls. We specifically say in our application forums that if you are after a full time HNMLS, that our ls isn't for you. He complained about doing sky still for people and that's true we have been doing sky for like 5 years. Unfortunately, my members level more than 1 job. I didn't hear him complain about doing sky when he leveled PLD to 75 and wanted w.legs. Or while leveling thf and wanting n.gear. Never a complaint about doing sea when he wanted a torque. Now that he has that stuff he wants more. He complained about not doing bahamut II once. My answer was the fact that I had to cancel Ouryu once because he was to busy meriting to come tank it and my other plds weren't on.

Scion is a good player and plays from work. He can't do anything that requires attention from work but he's still on. It's how he got brd to 75. He used to come to all of our events, like I said above. His drk is geared well with 5/5 Homam and a Kraken Club. His brd is geared decently. His nin is pretty good as is pld. He has the gil to do a relic. I think he would make a good addition to any ls but he's "outgrown" our ls.

It's a shame that he has to jump servers to find a new home.

blev

ya, Scion does tell people they are gimp if he sees a serious flaw in their gear. i remember he would give hints to help them see what he was talking about. it's not his fault some of them weren't smart enough to pick up on it.

as for GoH and saving shield bash......lol. shield bash is not 100% stun, and GoH can be fired back-to-back. it should be used to help him get shadows back up, or as a method to generate a small amount of hate.

i've personally seen how he makes gil. he plays the AH and makes smart buys in bazaars, then sells for normal price. he nearly talked me into selling some of my stuff to him @ discounted prices when i was thinking of quitting. while many people think he's RMT, he's just a sneaky bastard lol.

i never personally saw him complain about the LS not doing certain events when he was interested in a specific item, so i can't really comment on that. as many people, including myself, have said before, he's a good guy and very dependable.

good luck to ya Scion.

29 in magical dog years
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jackson Junior
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

The guy has an Ego the size of a small state and his KC DRK gear works only because it has KC in it.