Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Anyone missing a paladin? (Drawn from Carbuncle)

Just saw this person on Sylph for the first time. Never seen or heard of him or her before, but it seems like I would have seen him given his or her gear: d ring, bahamut mask, valor surcoat, shadow mantle, shadow ring, hauteclaire. No one in my linkshell has heard of him either. If he has been on Sylph the whole time, well I'm just a fool worthy of shame

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/c...805_200120.png

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

He was on carby until recently.
    I don't know when he xferred.
    ..... good riddance.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Kayn are you talking about Ephemeral? It could be Elonna, the one from carbuncle, aka Jillstuart from Ramuh. Looks more like Jillstuart... Female, Black hair to the side? Does the account have Ridill Ebody WAR? PLD should also have MBody as well. 75 DRK PLD WAR, that's all I know. Maybe RNG and NIN too.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Female character? the dark haired one in a pony tail to the side over the shoulder?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I remember seeing a Drawn on carby with dring and haut, but he was always on drk.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Kayn means Drawn, a former FM trial person (though he/she/it did not last long over there.) Always saw this toon in Whitegate the last couple months, doing nothing at all. Former FM guys like Kayn, Xanthe, and Liseth would probably know more about this person, all I have is an outsiders perspective.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Is that a NQ lamian kaman or wtf ?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

What's the point of the OP?

Did he apply to your shell?
    Did he MPK your LS?
    If no to those questions, then does it matter where he comes from?

I don't get it.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Drawn is/has been played by many people. Flaky to say the least and not very skilled considering the large quantity of top-end gear they have. Pretty slow in general. Disappears at a moment's notice. He/she/they felt compelled for some reason to tell Liseth that they were quitting the game not long ago, and now they show up on Sylph? Lol.

To the OP, since it doesn't seem like you're seeking a background check in response to an application; yes there is a PLD matching that description that is no longer on Carbuncle, but I can't say that we miss him.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Duber View Post
    Is that a NQ lamian kaman or wtf ?

Hey now! I'm 0/18 on this synth and no HQ have been up recently here on Ifrit.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by wop View Post

Did he MPK your LS?

I don't get it.
    No to all of the above. It wasn't so much a "is this person a tool post" (which apparently (s)he is), but more like a "this is odd that someone would show up with all this stuff" post. This is Sylph for god's sake. D. Rings don't just fall from the sky, and if they show up at aspi with no linkshell it's...well, just strange. Also I'm kinda drunk, so who knows what I'm typing and intend to communicate.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by wop View Post

Did he MPK your LS?

I don't get it.
    Seeing as the last "decked out PLD" that came cross server built a LS, built a bank, then dumped the server and built a new relic, I think Sylpers, including myself, are more interested in his intentions, not so much "his toolness"

Unless he is simply extremely bored, I would assume he hopped servers with ambitions of some sort. Either A: He will simply want to buy something and we can move on. Or B: He will want to join/create a LS and this thread might prove useful.

I can assure you, Matt created this thread out of curiosity, not to create drama.

EDIT: Changing OP Title so that we don't have a useless BC pop later.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    Hey now! I'm 0/18 on this synth and no HQ have been up recently here on Ifrit.
    I farmed Lamian Kaman -1s, had them crafted and sold all the NQs...

I eventually sold enough NQs to just buy the +1.

how do u retards not recognize who that is. it is Yokaze. his account was transfered to carbuncle and changed from Yokaze to Rylai then finally Drawn. looks like it's back on Sylph. the guy is a fag btw.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Second, if you're going to post on an application, be more constructive past "He's a fag" or "He sucks" or "Failure" etc... That general attitude usually is the catalyst of unnecessary drama and isn't welcome elsewhere on the forums in the first place. If you want to start shit, you will be moderated, if you want to ignore warnings, you will be banned.
    Try again damet, and yes you now have been warned with my 2k post.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Funny thing. This guy did start a dynamis LS on carby and was going to upgrade a kaiku or some shit.
    It didn't last long though.

A. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

This guy was formally known as Nightwind on remora, he is a pretty nice guy to say the least but he didn't have great playtime thus was kicked from foodmonsters on carbuncle.

He told me someone had jacked his account, he recovered his account and had it changed from Rylai to Drawn.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Lordender View Post
    This guy was formally known as Nightwind on remora, he is a pretty nice guy to say the least but he didn't have great playtime thus was kicked from foodmonsters on carbuncle.

He told me someone had jacked his account, when he recovered his account he had it changed from Rylai to Drawn.

The person who played Rylai didn't seem like someone who would 'jack' an account. I played with him prior to him getting Rylai. I would say he sold the account, only to go through the new recovery program to get his account back and keep the money he got from it.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Meepein View Post
    Kayn means Drawn, a former FM trial person (though he/she/it did not last long over there.) Always saw this toon in Whitegate the last couple months, doing nothing at all. Former FM guys like Kayn, Xanthe, and Liseth would probably know more about this person, all I have is an outsiders perspective.
    wut

Was this person after I quit or something? Never even heard the fucking name before

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misa Amane
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Pretty sure it was after you quit. Drawn had sent me a few tells the day before this post was made and told me he had to quit for something going on irl. I know three or four people had access to this account. I highly doubt the person who moved it is the original or is one of the other people who had access to the account. As mentioned by many people before me the real Drawn was a nice enough guy but was kicked from FM after not showing up to events. Kicked from FM imo = not worth the trouble for those of you on the server he's on now. He had applied to my LS a few months back and was denied for the amount of fishiness that surrounded that account. So if he applies to any LS over there deny, deny, deny.