Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GC Update(s)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Old Merits
    BG Level

GC Update(s)

I still got no update from Square Enix if the FFXI Team will be at this years Games Convention or not. If I don´t get a responds soon, then I will definatly not go.
    (Too close to organise a lot of things for me since the GC is in 2 weeks)

This will be the last time I will go to the GC also (next year too far away from me in another city)

But... I will try to get something else arranged, who knows and I have luck/success.
    Sorry ;(.

bercles, what about the Tokyo Game Show? I'm going to be going again, so is there any way we could try and set up an interview? Allakhazam isn't going and neither is eff eff ex eye clopedia. It's in the first week of October this year.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Once I got reply from Square I will ask them.
    I think if nothing is working out this Games Convention, then it looks good for a TGS Interview. Gonna PM you then. Is your Mail still the same?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

well, SE will have FFXI at the GC once again.

Old Merits
    BG Level

The game itself yes.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Bercus, you live near Leipzig ?

Old Merits
    BG Level

No I live in Bavaria. Around 300km away (for germany that´s not close, in america it would be close )

Anyway I won´t go this year for sure. No time to go there or prepare an Interview ( I am sure they are happy about that too ).
    But like I said I will try to help Elmer get an Interview at the TGS and arrange something
    else that is not a face to face Interview.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

IMO the whole ffxi team at GC looked very arrogant to me ... the only really helpful ppl that tryed to answer some questions were the "casted" players that worked for them ...

ill look it up this year again ... well .. they wont realese any news but oh well ... some old trailers are always nice xD