Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level

BIG RMT'er Domoji (call to all Servers please check if you're linkshell is on the list!!!!)

This is a call to all servers domoji is a HUGE RMT'er he has been found to be in possesion of accounts on Many servers
    FIRST MAIN ACCOUNT:Sojin:Hades server moved to Lakshmi then Sold it to accounts.net then bought Domoji the Taur...
    Domoji(the Taru):Was bought after a guy quit the game and
    Domoji(the Mithra):Asura (was an account being sold on Ebay and he scammed it previous owner characters name is Ogroyal)
    Epic:Ramuh scamed it off an EU player with a Fake Middle man
    Lasion-Diabolos, used to be in poisoned till his account was scammed from him
    Soulja:Asura, Bought the account for his brother
    Valorforge:Siren Stole this account as seen here http://www.egamingsupply.com/forum/b...9-scammer.html
    (this dosent include the RMT accounts he has bought/traded)
    After calling SE from an account he scammed off of me his Credit card has been linked to 157 accounts i hacked his MSN and took over his emails after he scammed me
    whats fucked up is that you dont know who in you're linkshells sells/trades accounts behind close doors or useing another character to trade,buy,sell accounts
    Confirmed to have a Character in these linkshells:
    Wanderingrosemisfits:Hades
    Eminence:Asura,Fairy,Lakshmi
    Aftermath:Cerby
    Remedy:Asura,Siren
    PerfectDoge:siren
    Poisoned-Diabolos
    Manifestoes:Asura
    Twentyfourseven:Asura
    Insurrection:Ramuh
    Excellence:Hades
    The Blue Crew:Kujuta
    DeathHouse:Hades
    Search and destory:Lakshmi

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lex Luger
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Demon Soul

This has some potential, lol.

Banned.

BG Level

Note the linkshells above are popular endgame linkshells he has applyed under another character name and is currently hold a character in that shell this dosnet include the characters he has in socials and ones he has already traded and sold

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Got any leads on who they are in the LSes? How do you know he is in these LSes without knowing the characters?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Maybe cause of Epic? He applied to our LS but due to insufficient history and references he was denied from our shell.

But, yeah, what Rociel said

Banned.

BG Level

because of the emails from his account he emails his brother every time he gets a new account and tells him waht linkshell it is i wish i had all the names but he server hops and changes the name on the account or when people who try to sell an account like the one on Siren he stays in there Endgame linkshell to collect good gear then turn arround and sell according to his Email Epic is the only character that he could not get into a HNMLS so he turned arround and sold it since he transfered it from another server and transfer wont be up for another 3 months

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Yeah, I figured. Thanks for this though, we knew something was up with him lol we tend to do lengthy background checks on applicants.

Banned.

BG Level

also a way to tell if he is applying to ur LS is he always says he has never fougt an HNM before but he knows how to fight them thats because he has killed them many time but when he makes up linkshell names like Wanderingrosedynamis and shit it brings up quesion how have u fought an HNM but never been in a HNMLS before? so thats why he always says he knows how to fight them but never says he has actually killed the HNM's

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Show me proof, or lock this thread.

If screenshots need to be PM'd then I'll accept.

Edit: Wanderingrosemisfits isn't an "endgame" shell neither.

DeathHouse does not do HNM.

Edit #2: When someone signs up to my LS. Their email contains their username details and a link to activate their account. The player's name will be in that email. Forward me these details please.

Edit #3: I think I already know who this is.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

My reasoning behind knowing who it is, is based on that it doesn't have to be a "member" of the LS, to be a member of the forums.

And we did have one person a while back who also applied to Excellence who registered to our boards. This person also claimed to have done all sorts of HNM etc but without any backup to prove much. When it came down to it, they had lied about jobs, experience and thus wasn't pearled into any of the Hades shells they applied to.

Stan should know who I'm talking about, but then lack of other LSs on Hades they applied to in your list makes me think otherwise too. Idk.

Either that or this is just a full wind-up and having checked what LS members browse BG, have posted a niftly link to an RMT website. Thus boosting hits.

W/e it is, it needs further proof, or a padlock.

So you're saying he bought a character already in some of those linkshells? This should be interesting. Any evidence about what characters those might be? I can't see someone like that getting into Search and Destroy since we're pretty vexing with applicants. But if he bought an account I can see it...

Edit 1: What is the primary email address that he uses?

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

No matter how hilarious it might make things there will be no personal information posted on BG.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Did Bottega already sell their account?

I think so

Banned.

BG Level

i will try to get characters names, its hard because he has Pages upon Pages of emails from buying accounts.

Most of the time he weeds his way into these linkshell's when LS members sell there account w/o letting people know they are quitting the game, or they put it up for sale just to see how much money they would get for it and he talks them into selling it to a Fake Middle man.

I will post emails when i get home from work i have like 86 pages to read through >.< but i will edit out personal info isladar

This could get interesting

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Edit in some punctuation and grammar too -- you have information people are interested in but its extremely hard to read what you're posting.

Banned.

BG Level

Sorry for that i am trying to do so many things at once.

Frankie of Ramuh I have some proof for you isent it funny how he applyed to you're linkshell As Epic here, http://www.insurrectionls.com/forums...?t=2567&page=4
    and he Was declined on the 18th of July but then posted this on the 17th http://www.ckgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2335 is it me or does those jobs look Familar? Seems he seen that he was about to get declined to you're linkshell for not having any background and tryed to pawn his character off to someone else.

I posted this about him when i took over his email accounts i also got his username and password for CKgaming and EGS

Quote Originally Posted by crazygamer979 View Post
    I just thought I'd add to this threat that the original user of this name is indeed a scammer. He scams people using a variety of names suck as Edit Out Edit out as well as this account.
    His main email address is (email]Edit Out [/email). The guy managed to scam me out of an account recently, which was stupid on my part, but he didn't get to far.
    I took over his email accounts and MSN accounts. His emails are filled with tons of scam attempts, even trying to scam japanese players out of their money. This very account was scammed from someone else, he only sold it as if it was legit to get more free money.

I ask admin to trace the IP of the creator of this name and permanently ban them from your site, so that he can not harm anyone else.
    Sadly I am unable to recover my account because I don't have my registration codes anymore, but I did have my account frozen so he can not sell it like he has done to many others.

Banned.

BG Level

I have Confirmed another character: Synester (Asura) of ManiFestoes
    Was an account being sold by a RMT'er seen here will someone get a member from manifestoes to confirm this?

http://www.egamingsupply.com/forum/s...vl-elvaan.html

The first Taru account is Synester.
    I dont know the current Status of the account but i know it was bought by Domoji and his brother tryed to re-sale and got scammed out of the account. I wish Aim would save the Convo.'s like MSN does that way i could show where he has been traded but sadly i cant

Eminence:Asura,Fairy,Lakshmi
    If it's who I think it might have been, he left the LS recently. If it is the person I suspect it is, I find it freakin' hilarious. At any rate, I'm quite interested as one of the SH in said LS as to who I should get around to bitchslapping. PM if possible :3

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast