BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Oh no, its a fucking case of identity theft,

should have safe faced with dat free credit report dot com.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Darwinion View Post
    Have only read page 1 of this thread... but a couple of points come to mind. I assume Final was party leader at the time? If not why not just kick him?

And secondly... I'd get shot for posting a screenshot that practically gives away an HNM ToD on a public forum.
    It's old, and the linkshells that matter on our server know it anyway

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I am not going to get into anything over all this shit, but I do notice how people seem to feel the need to insult me and state that there is ill placed trust in me and what not, I would really appreciate it if people that had problems with me would tell it to me directly instead of talking about me on forums, considering nobody has seemed to have a problem with me directly that is in any LS on titan, and I choose to keep it that way, not because I don't want a bad rep but because I actaully try not to piss people off..

So if anyone has a problem with me you can go ahead and email me [email protected]

Or if you really want post it here, but I will probably not be back to post more, I don't care about the drama of the shell splitting anymore.

Bav sent me a PM on the new clovers forum informing me about something he thought I should know, I am guessing because he has some line of respect for me at least, he suggested I drop by your forums because there would be some who would be happy to hear from me, well it seems the reason I hadn't before is just as valid it seems people who left do not wish to hear from me at all, but that's your choice.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by patcrack099 View Post
    your linkshell can beat JoL in 12 minutes? lmao. gtfo and stop showing off in a Player's warning thread u retard.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...715081628a.jpg

Jesus I swear stupid damn kids..

I wasn't talking about time in terms of killing it. I'm talking about in regards to how easy it is to literally AFK thru JoL vs Fafnir where you have to pay attention. JoL is just stand there as a tank as people whiddle it down.

It's boring & dull.

Fafnir can die faster yes but takes focus and effort to do it + with 289738292 people camped on top of your asses in that lag-infested pit, it's a pain in the ass.

JoL is just a simple spam WSs until it's dead. The only reason JoL takes longer to kill is it has way more HP and you have to deal with the stupid regen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5