Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    I LOVE YOU TOO SHINTAROU
    Who doesn't love Shin?

You wouldn't download a car
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I still have my original Adventurer Coupon. When I started the game I couldn't find the guy I was supposed to trade it for a whopping 30gil!

It's been in my Storage ever since

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

Quote Originally Posted by Tyramut View Post
    I still have my original Adventurer Coupon. When I started the game I couldn't find the guy I was supposed to trade it for a whopping 30gil!

It's been in my Storage ever since
    When I first started playing I had the idea of making 1 mule, sending the gil from the coupon and the initial 10 gil to my main, delete, remake, rinse and repeat...

Clearly looking back on it 40 gil every, what? 10 minutes (Cutscene) wasnt worth it.

Then I moved onto Bubbly Burnie and doing that quest.. yea no so much. I do have a steam clock still so thats my contribution to this thread!

Then I did the airship passenger quest back and forth.. good times, was so naive

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Still have an Ebisu Card from the 05 new years event. Hasn't been repeated so far.

Forum Donator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Oh yah. I forgot about the heart chocolate a friend sent me right as she quit the game. (Shes back but on a different character). Its still in delivery spot #2 and hasn't left that spot in.... 3? years.

When the "signature" HQ crystals came out, the MHMU sent everyone a single random one.

To this day, that Aurora Crystal is in my #5 delivery slot. Because I thought it was that awesome a gift at the time I promised myself never to use the first one I saw.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
    When I first started playing I had the idea of making 1 mule, sending the gil from the coupon and the initial 10 gil to my main, delete, remake, rinse and repeat...

Clearly looking back on it 40 gil every, what? 10 minutes (Cutscene) wasnt worth it.

Then I moved onto Bubbly Burnie and doing that quest.. yea no so much. I do have a steam clock still so thats my contribution to this thread!

Then I did the airship passenger quest back and forth.. good times, was so naive
    I would always keep my homepoint in port sandy and when I was done for the day I would do the tenshodo smuggling + discerning eye quests (warping back after completion) till I would get my airship pass revoked. I would then go to sleep for the evening. Easiest way to get max tenshodo fame.

Wild Rabbit Tail!!!! I've had one for over 4 years in my inventory... I still consider it a lucky item.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I carry around 2 items, one is the Ace card that dropped from my rank 10 windy BC. I keep it on me so I always have an Ace up my sleeve. I also carry a signed Pollux's Ring signed by my wife, since I never remember to put my Wedding Ring on, I just leave this one in my bazaar >.>

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...820_193555.png

Alf is a very good friend of mine from old server. We talked like everyday and he's probably the nicest person on every server combined... anyone who's been on Midgard will tell you that. He used to send me one of these every Christmas, along with other random things I'd just find in my delivery box. I liked these the best though since I had 3 of them, one for each of the years I knew him. When I lost my character though and told him of my new one, he promptly made me this new one XD <3

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I still have mine also

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Malinn View Post
    For a day or two, I had been trying to skill up cooking solely to make a Cheese Sandwich +1. After just two tries, behold, divine guidance struck me as I made this most holy of breaded meals. The item description alone is worth it.
    I made one of those shortly after it came out (1/6). First I did a self sale on the AH (only one listed so far last I checked) then bazaared it on a mule. I think I ended up selling it for 20k :D

Quote Originally Posted by elphaba View Post
    I have a *ton* of pointless keepsakes. Lots of signed items from friends who quit a while ago, etc.
    Same. I have them all on a mule though since they take up alot of space. Alot of it is food items and I have a Bunny Ball that I got from the AH cause of the name.

I also have my first NM drop (Mist Silk Cape) on a mule as well as other random items like the previously mentioned Fomor Tunic from when it first came out.

Silly Hat Connoisseur
    BG Level

I have the Traveler's Hat that was the first useful reward I received for a quest I use it as my fishing hat and for lowbie levelling because the blues match nicely. I think it looks awesome! <3 that hat! hehe.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I checked last night and I still have a Spike necklace signed by a friend. It was my first signed item ever and I was so happy to finally get something signed. :3 He's long since quit but I still have it.

You have no idea how long it took to make all these + the guildpoints spent to sign them all, which they are.

Reference: Every type of starlight festivle cake signed and HQ'ed. Also made a Hellsteak +1 signed, but a friend wanted to bazaar that.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/931/craftedwx6.jpg

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I got a Heart Chocolate from the person who started me on Unicorn, but once we met in real life things quickly went awry... still, I kept that thing until this spring or so. Might have thrown it out earlier but it was in my storage, so I almost never thought of it. I was cleaning out my moghouse the other day and I finally thought to myself "You know what? We're never gonna talk again. It's just not gonna happen," and threw it out. It was a bittersweet little moment, we were never that close but I was pretty lonely at that time and he was a good friend... ah well, c'est la vie.

I still have scale armor that was given to me by a guy I was kinda seeing in-game, he gave it to me when we were in Valkurm because I had forgotten my armor in my moghouse. It's hard to explain why but that gesture really touched me. It turns out I decided to finally level my DRK sub recently, so it came in handy to boot. I also have a Pollux's Ring, and he has the matching Castor's, even though we're not dating or anything like that anymore. We got signed Charm Wands +1 from the Valentione's event, too.

Seriously, that ring quest is a huge pain in the ass for something that has no in-game value. Haaaaaaaaated finding a bride for that picky little snot of a prince, but it was worth it.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I have the uhh..
    Not on ffxi so I don't remember what it's called
    It's the Goblin Dice used for playing the game "Mithra Tails"
    and the description is something like
    "The sides are uneven.. Goblins don't like taking chances"
    Cheating isn't bad
    If anything it's intellectual superiority..
    Thinking outside the box
    lol

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Nothing out of the ordinary here, but I do have a Love Chocolate from my sweetheart. <3

Also, kind of not really an "in game" keepsake, but some of the best friends I have that quit the game, I will not take off my friendlist. Some people I fall out of touch with or who quit but were just acquaintances, I will, but there's about 5 people I will never take off my friendlist.

Back when I was leveling PLD, when Estaff was the shit and expensive as fuck. I dinged 51 and my JP BLM friend gave me his personal Estaff :3 Hasn't left my inventory since. Still use it sometimes for shits and giggles lol.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...820_193555.png

Alf is a very good friend of mine from old server. We talked like everyday and he's probably the nicest person on every server combined... anyone who's been on Midgard will tell you that. He used to send me one of these every Christmas, along with other random things I'd just find in my delivery box. I liked these the best though since I had 3 of them, one for each of the years I knew him. When I lost my character though and told him of my new one, he promptly made me this new one XD <3
    I remember when I played on Midgar as Guyver... Alfheim was awsome. Him and me would always /dance in Jeuno... he would give me kabobs too! Very nice guy, always helped out

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

I made a sub once, back when I was working at Subway. Since it couldn't be signed, though, nobody was amused but me, and the guy I gave it to ended up eating it. :/

The first thing I ever signed, though was one of those Jack-o-Lanterns, and my friend recently revealed to me he still has it, occasionally carrying it around in his Bazaar, even though it's utterly useless and it was like three and a half years ago.

Oh, and my boyfriend signed me a Shotel, just because the model is f'in awesome.