Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Banned.

BG Level

Big Smithing Crafting question(plus other crafts)

So my brother just shiped out to Iraq and let me use his crafting mule up to now i just borrowed gil from him but his Craft levels are 100+3 Smithing and all other subs 60 so lol i know this a noob crafter question but...
    what do i do? what are some of the items i should be crafting day by day to make money? what High ticket items should i be trying to Craft to make money?
    i want to maybe start working on a Relic but i need to save up about 100 million what should i be crafting to get that much gil? any info would be appreaciated thx

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fallaci Isalie
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

You will be bombarded with people telling you to research it on your own, check the AH, find what works best for you, etc. Just take 10 min and look at the Smithing section on Wiki, FFXI AH and see what you can afford to make or want to try. There are a lot of options.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Crizto View Post
    You will be bombarded with people telling you to research it on your own, check the AH, find what works best for you, etc. Just take 10 min and look at the Smithing section on Wiki, FFXI AH and see what you can afford to make or want to try. There are a lot of options.
    lol ok thanks man....
    Also anyone that has upgraded a Relic who has 100+3 smithing any pointers on stuff that made you good money would love the info thx...

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Crizto View Post
    ^. People aren't going to tell you what they make money off of, because then everyone who reads this with smithing will start synthing them, then their profit drops. Figure it out yourself.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Hmmm...

Crafting is unique to every person like they said find the thing that works for you, mess around with some synths. Everyone has their own thing, don't follow word for word what other people tell you, find your own style and you'll be on your way to that relic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace123 View Post
    what do i do? what are some of the items i should be crafting day by day to make money? what High ticket items should i be trying to Craft to make money?
    You're about to discover the one skill that a character can't have that's essential to higher level crafting. How to work the market. It's never "make item X, get Y amount of money" out of big-ticket items, ever. Find an item you can make, check the demand, check the profit margin, give it a try. FFXIAH is your friend here, as is a recipe list from Mysterytour or the like.

Banned.

BG Level

ok thanks guys i have read up on what sales alot on my server looked through some of the stuff to work with on the market and i think i have it down lol thx for all you're help everyone