Closed Thread
Page 2 of 171 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

Most of the IRON vets went to WoW, while quite a few stayed on FFXI and split off to different LSs, and I'm certain a good portion of them are with Nine Inch Ninjas.

The Video of Winraf versus Batosi (the Kikoku) was done quite a long time ago, and isn't a great video to watch since Winraf didn't know the first thing about Ballista (Don't blame him, not many do even to this day).

Anyway, grats on Mini on his Horn (a second horn/mandau if you count his mule Tredvolt). Rumor had it that Bow was next, but that could change at anytime (I'm fairly certain he has currency for stage 4 already...but that's here-say).

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

Sorry for the slow response. Thanks for positive response.

To answer a few questions really fast.

Who will get all the relic weapons first?
    Won't be me. I have my eye on 7 of them in total, but I can only afford 1 more in a timely manner. I'll be working on scythe, and if anyone has any shells for sale (8k) let me know, lol. I'll buy cross server if the quantity warrants it. I have all of the currency short of the last stage. I have the atst, but I need the scythe from Bastok and the fragment still.

Why does the name Winraf ring a bell of some tom-foolery in my head.
    Winraf and I were both in Iron. He was Irons main PLD/WAR. However, that is no longer Winraf. He, like many other Iron members, has moved on to other MMOs. Also, to cover the inevitable criticism, no, his account wasn't 'bought'. When he left, Aidima took over his account. When she left, she passed it to me. I'm still progressing his character, getting him proper /nin gear, gathering Khroma for his Ares body and working on campaigns for the I.R. set. I'm not bad a pld/war, but I still am not very good at pld/nin, as I've only played it a few times out of necessity. Once I get a proper build for his /nin, I'll make a solid effort to familiarize myself with little intricacies of it.

How are NiN doing at Einherjar now?
    Night and day. We had such trouble before when we would only bring in 18. I decided to expand the shell to 24 and now we are clearing them much easier. We still are learning all the specifics of mobs and bosses we haven't come across yet. However, we are doing much better, and are clearing all the tiers with NiN members only. We have another Odin this Thursday, and we are on course to do the 2 week Odin rotation from now on. Also, the slightly larger LS makes it easier to camp HNMs as well. So we've expanded the times and mobs that we would normally fight. Killing ixion, sandworm, more KV's, khim and kings when we have time.

Fairly certain there was some video on Youtube of his Aegis Paladin versus a Kikoku Ninja way back when.
    Yes, that was winraf vs. Battosi. Yes, winraf didn't know the first thing about ballista, lol. But he was a really nice guy, very reserved.

I..must...hold...back...can't..talk...shit
    For anyone that has any real criticisms of my gear, feel free to shoot me a PM. Any suggestions that might lead to improvements are always welcome. I'll say ahead of time, I am aware of the skill tiers for bard songs, and the d-ring/BQ are mostly just there for survivability during pulling.

Thanks again. Thank you to everyone who sold currency directly to me. I really appreciate it.

P.S./Edit
    We might be making some videos in the future. It's something we talked about, but everyone has too lazy to do anything about it, lol.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Papy - Remora just finished gun last night #4 for him. He was #1 on ffxiah by alot before he blocked his info for some reason lol

Also Gally finished Mandau too, both from Apathy.

Edit; Pics later when i see them to SS.

Quote Originally Posted by kareface View Post
    words
    I really expected much worse. You'd think with being one of the top FFXI players in the entire world your e-peen would be enormous. Nice to know it doesn't go to everyones head in the way of I'm elite gtfo.

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ohaigaiz View Post
    I really expected much worse. You'd think with being one of the top FFXI players in the entire world your e-peen would be enormous. Nice to know it doesn't go to everyones head in the way of I'm elite gtfo.
    No, no, I am really cocky, don't get me wrong. I'm pretty confident with the jobs I play often. But I try and be polite when ever possible, and I am open to suggestions. I will defend a position I believe in with with a lot of enthusiasms as well.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Maelstrom

No, no, I am really cocky, don't get me wrong. I'm pretty confident with the jobs I play often. But I try and be polite when ever possible, and I am open to suggestions.
    <Minidragon> When it comes to humility, I am the greatest!

JK

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

No, no, I am really cocky, don't get me wrong. I'm pretty confident with the jobs I play often. But I try and be polite when ever possible, and I am open to suggestions. I will defend a position I believe in with with a lot of enthusiasms as well.
    Self-proclaimed biggest douche in NiN

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Picture of Gally's Mandau I got last night while lending him most of the bynes:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...gallyrelic.jpg

For what it's worth, he didn't have any gearswaps on him at the time so if you find anything wrong with the gear it can probably be attributed to just not having it on him.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

bellonia's ring?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kael'thas

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    bellonia's ring?
    Looks like Iota Ring

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    bellonia's ring?
    No, but I'll let you think that.

Quote Originally Posted by Budonez View Post
    Looks like Iota Ring
    Yeah.

Banned.

BG Level

I'm probably out of the loop, but where does the name Mythic weapons come from?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

From Square Enix (nyzul relics)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Ah Iota that makes sense. Was gonna say, bellonia's thats pretty badass.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac116 View Post
    Papy - Remora just finished gun last night #4 for him. He was #1 on ffxiah by alot before he blocked his info for some reason lol

Also Gally finished Mandau too, both from Apathy.

Edit; Pics later when i see them to SS.
    I knew we couldn't make it past the first page without breaking one of the rules, lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    I'm probably out of the loop, but where does the name Mythic weapons come from?
    Right here.

"One of the uncountable legacies left by that most famous of Aht Urhgan emperors, Balrahn, was his unparalleled collection of what have since come to be known as 'Mythic weapons.'"

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Qbertian View Post
    I knew we couldn't make it past the first page without breaking one of the rules, lol.
    Yea it was broken the 2nd post of the thread smart guy

assburgers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by jmac116 View Post
    Yea it was broken the 2nd post of the thread smart guy
    Yet again here, and in your quoted post...

OMG, and here again!

I believe breaking a rule, to tell someone they're breaking a rule, is a fine example of irony.

Mumble

Congrats Mini.
    And yea totally didn't expect the norulebreaking to last for long.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Max™ View Post
    Yet again here, and in your quoted post...

OMG, and here again!

I believe breaking a rule, to tell someone they're breaking a rule, is a fine example of irony.
    that guys post was there before the POIDH rule was applied to the thread.

(sorry to derail this even more Tonko)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 171 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast