BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

New virus: FFXIAtlas infected again

A new virus called taizi.exe has been plated on FFXIAtlas that uses multiple exploit vectors to infect the visitor.

Fuller details and other links about recent security notifications here:

http://forums.windower.net/index.php?act=announce&id=6

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Man, that website just needs to give it up already. They're like a giant bullseye.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

In related news, someone needs to upload all the maps onto bg wiki so nobody has to go to that site.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

They used to be all at alla until some jackass took them all down and linked the maps to FFXIAtlas. Man that pissed me off.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Uhm, topic title says FFXI Atlas, post says Somepage, which is t?

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

In all honesty, people should just probably stop using somepage all together. Not having any items for the last year or so is pretty shitty.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    In all honesty, people should just probably stop using somepage all together. Not having any items for the last year or so is pretty shitty.
    The problem is that their old information is still very solid. It is very sad that nobody cares anymore.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

im confused, FFXIatlas or somepage? >.> if its somepage i dont give a shit, if its ffxiatlas, shitballs

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    Also, FFXIAH now has an at least as good if not better search function which was the last reason that people still used somepage.

I will try to get all the maps up on the BGwiki but it may take a little while.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

- Someone logged into my account through illegal means and used my character for actions violating the user agreement. Because of this, a GM banned my account. Can I have the record of the banning erased?
    If a user's account is accessed by an unauthorized third party, its characters may be used for actions violating the user agreement without the user's knowledge. In particular, many cases of characters on stolen accounts being used for hunter activities or being sold on RMT sites have been confirmed by the Special Task Force's investigations.
    If your account has been engaged in illegal actions, it will be banned by a GM, but once it has been confirmed that your account had been illegally accessed, the record of the banning (the disciplinary measures history) will be erased.
    It's almost like SE knew this would be released today on atlas...I sense a conspiracy. I'll brb getting Mulder & Scully. Oh, and I do miss somepage because it's beastly search functions, but I'll go between bg-wiki & ffah for anything now.

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm with the crowd wanting to know if its some page or atlas, and to chicken to go see which. (Though the link says atlas)

Edit: Its atlas, confirmed on a co workers computer. ^_^

Add: usaDOTccxttDOTcom to ad block if you haven't already. And for the love of god don't go there.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Apelila View Post
    I'm with the crowd wanting to know if its some page or atlas, and to chicken to go see which. (Though the link says atlas)

Edit: Its atlas, confirmed on a co workers computer. ^_^

Add: usaDOTccxttDOTcom to ad block if you haven't already. And for the love of god don't go there.
    I am going to guess that it's on both. Safest assumption that won't make an ass out of anyone.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    Also, FFXIAH now has an at least as good if not better search function which was the last reason that people still used somepage.
    Not true until FFXIAH adds information on if/where I can buy items from NPCs, or allows you to do a search based on individual item stats (read: STR, MDB, MDT, etc).

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rai View Post
    Not true until FFXIAH adds information on if/where I can buy items from NPCs, or allows you to do a search based on individual item stats (read: STR, MDB, MDT, etc).
    You can do the latter through the advanced search function, you just need to know the terminology that FFXIAH uses for those stats.

As for info on where/if you can buy items... come on... think about it... (and you can add information about NPC if you want and most items already have it).

Ashira

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    You can do the latter through the advanced search function, you just need to know the terminology that FFXIAH uses for those stats.

As for info on where/if you can buy items... come on... think about it... (and you can add information about NPC if you want and most items already have it).
    People are lazy and don't want to have to use two resources. Spoon-feed me, please.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Ashira View Post
    People are lazy and don't want to have to use two resources. Spoon-feed me, please.
    Only for you ^_^

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

True sept, but I went to some page and didn't see it in adblock.Either way I agree going somepage is tarded.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

wtb search for mobs by level / area.