+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle View Post
    I don't understand the second picture with the girl and the helmet...she's driving a moped and using a helmet, what's the problem?
    lol

I vote for old asian women

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I got pulled over for speeding going 70 on a 65....CHP ffffffffffffu

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

People who don't use their blinker when they should piss me off, especially when it slows me down. Or people who don't use their blinker during rush hour and then slide into your lane and expect you to slam on your brakes.

And people who do under the speed limit in the left lane of a three lane freeway. If someone passes you on the right, they might be going too fast, but check your speed anyway. If multiple people pass you on the right, move the hell over, you're impeding traffic.

Wankers who don't understand what the pretty little flashy orange lights on either side of their car with the switch near their steering wheels are for... yes I'm telepathic fucktard.

White van men - don't know if they're quite as classy over there as they are over here but they invariably have a copy of the Sun shoved on the dashboard and themselves inserted up your exhaust pipe.

Idiots who queue over the entrance to the side road I'm trying to turn into - big issue around here - especially considering it's a side road used by fire engines.

Old people - my grandad really is NOT safe behind the wheel, he was a crap driver to start with and he's not improving with age.

AND ANY FUCKER WHO OWNS A CARAVAN - yes I'm fully with Jeremy Clarkson on this one.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Meteora View Post
    Irregardless

Irregardless

Irregardless

People who say irregardless are the worst type of drivers on the road.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Meteora View Post
    Irregardless of gender, race, sex, creed, or political view, any son of a bitch who doesn't stop @ the crosswalk, specially when I'm with my niece. God I hate those fuckers, and those faggots who pussy out when a cop is around and drive at the speed limit.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Irregardless i know what i'm saying.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Most old people drive safe. The worst drivers are probably most of the fuckheads who posted old people here and the ones that go more than 5 mph over the speed limit. What do you think the speed limit is for morons? Have you ever seen what happens to a car going anything over 45 mph when it crashes? Slow the fuck down. Leave earlier gdi.

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Most old people drive safe. The worst drivers are probably most of the fuckheads who posted old people here and the ones that go more than 5 mph over the speed limit. What do you think the speed limit is for morons? Have you ever seen what happens to a car going anything over 45 mph when it crashes? Slow the fuck down. Leave earlier gdi.
    Are you an old person?

Where's the "Guys who get pissed off when I honk at them for doing stupid shit and decide to stalk me for 20 miles and throw me the bird when I get off on my exit" option?

Change this later.
    BG Level

Anyone who stands out on the road for any reason. Too fast, too slow, doesn't matter. Also, large trucks are slow and annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Koyuki View Post
    Where's the "Guys who get pissed off when I honk at them for doing stupid shit and decide to stalk me for 20 miles and throw me the bird when I get off on my exit" option?
    Yes, this too. Definitely a lot of those guys out there.

Funny story: So I was 15 in the passenger seat of my girlfriend at the times car. She was a horrid driver and someone was letting her leave our school parking lot, but because she sucked she kinda just say there and hesitated for a bit. Still, she was like 16 leaving a high school parking lot, that type of behavior is relatively common I would imagine. Either way, the woman in the passenger seat of the car that was letting her go starting bouncing up and down in her seat, throwing her hands in the air and shit, freaking out. So when my girlfriend finally pulls out, I flip her the bird....and keep my hand out the window flipping her off for a good minute or so. We get to a red light, all of a sudden I hear a knock on my window. Its the driver of the car I flipped off: at least 6'2, 230 lbs, mid 30s, wearing a plaid flannel shirt which for some reason was scary. He grabs me by my shirt and pulls me half out the car, if it wasnt for my seat belt it would be fully out the car. He pulls his fist back and starts screaming at me, asking me who the fuck I thought I was, one wise crack from me away from knocking me out. I just kept telling him that my dad was a statey and that I had his plates and that if he did anything he'd get arrested. He left me alone.

I was obviously a complete tool/douchebag in the situation form beginning to end. Still, quite the experience.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

so where's the option for idiots who don't/refuse to use a turn signal? I've come to the conclusion there's only about 20 people in the SF bay area that actually know how to fucking drive.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Andarvi View Post
    Are you an old person?
    26ish

I just drive like I have a brain.

Love-God among men.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    26ish

I just drive like I have a vagina
    Old people/reckless drivers.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Yeah most old people go 95+ mph, I forgot about the senior citizens club of street racing. My bad.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

anyone who isn't me, is someone i don't trust to drive correctly.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by elison View Post
    Mexicans here in Irving, TX that think they can fit 30 motherfuckers into a single Chevy Aveo while bumping reggaeton going 50MPH down the highway not having a single clue how the transportation system of America works.
    I think beaners are like that everywhere, I live in NC and Ive seen 12 beaners pile out of a minivan at walmart, talk about exciting stuff.

I cant stand people who talk on the fucking phone while their driving and people who dont use their god damn turning signals, their not standard on a car for no fucking reason. Yes I dont talk on the phone while I drive I dont own a cell phone in the first place.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

handicapped people

I'm convinced most of these drivers are mentally handicapped and not physically. You also have all these people who are just lazy and have the handicapped plate because of some loophole in the system.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Speeding isn't that big of a deal unless you can't drive. I usually go 5-15 mph over the speed limit on the high way and 5 on roads I drive often in good weather. Almost every time we get heavy rain or any snow there's a retard who crashes almost within 10 min. Gives the firemen something to do I guess.

And I don't understand what's so hard about using a turn signal. If I don't see one, I'm going to assume you're not turning. Putting it on in the middle of a turn doesn't count.