+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Worst type of drivers on the road?

Who do you guys think is the worst type of driver you can find on the road?

1: New Drivers/Teenagers

2: Old People

3: Women

4: Men

5: People of specific races ie. black people, white people, asians, latinos, etc...

6: Other

I'm gonna have to go with old people as the demographic i loathe seeing the most on the road. I think they need to be tested again when they hit 65 and then frequently after that, ideally every subsequent year/2 year after. Not only do they most often drive well below the speed limit but they take the slowest fucking turns, sit and stare at you at stop signs instead of going when its their turn, start hitting the breaks several tends of yards before their stop, etc... The statistic that they get into the fewest accidents (I've heard about it, never actually seen the study) may be true to some ridiculous degree but by god I am sure they cause a ton of accidents latently by pissing people off, frustrating people, removing good judgment from people who would otherwise have it. When I get behind a car going 25 in a 35 and can see the silver haired outline above the drivers seat a small part of me dies.

Close second: Young drivers.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

OMG U ARE SO RITE, OLD PEOPLES SUCK DRIVING LIKE TOTALLY I AGREE WITH YOU.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Definitely old people. You pretty much hit the nail on the head. Retest at 65, retest every few years after that.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Belkin View Post
    Definitely old people. You pretty much hit the nail on the head. Retest at 65, retest every few years after that.
    I don't see how you think this is a solution, even if driving tests in America were competent.

Quote Originally Posted by guartz View Post
    I don't see how you think this is a solution, even if driving tests in America were competent.
    How is it not a solution? There is no way that a large percentage of senior citizens on the road would pass a driving test if they had to. My great aunt is 91 and she still drives. At that point it should just be illegal.

E. Body
    BG Level

old asian women or young white girls

guys know how to drive well, they choose to be reckless/idiots behind the wheel. Old asian women were never given the choice.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

I don't understand the second picture with the girl and the helmet...she's driving a moped and using a helmet, what's the problem?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle View Post
    I don't understand the second picture with the girl and the helmet...she's driving a moped and using a helmet, what's the problem?

She has her head sticking out of the hole that is supposed to be where your neck sticks out.

God I wish I was better at explaining stuff over the internet, I'm one of those people who talk with there hands...

Well I guess you could say talking over the internet is using your hands (typing), but that's just dumb hahah!

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle View Post
    It's on upside-down.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    It's on upside-down.
    I could have just said this...I take too long to explain things.

I was the kid in school that always had to shorten his essays....

TANGENT FTW!

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Andarvi View Post
    How is it not a solution? There is no way that a large percentage of senior citizens on the road would pass a driving test if they had to. My great aunt is 91 and she still drives. At that point it should just be illegal.
    It's not a solution because it will cause more problems then it fixes.

Your license gets taken away if you have certain medical conditions, most 91 year olds fall into that category.

Now take a few things into account here, about 80 million americans will be turning 65 soon. Out of a total of about 200 million drivers.

Now the licensing requirements in this country are a joke across the board. Anyone who isn't a complete failure can get a license. This is neutralized a bit by having traffic laws, and the punitive and financial incentives to drive carefully.

However, since there is a huge percentage of older drivers, putting in mandatory testing (assuming tests were competent enough) would alienate a lot of drivers, even if it's targeting 65+ year olds. Which could be the killing blow to the already crippled American car industry and other related financial sectors.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level

I'd also like to add.

Corporate finance > your safety

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I'm gonna go with teenage girls on their cell phones that are new drivers. I almost got run off the highway today because this girl was more worried about her conversation to realize she was 20ft from missing the exit.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

asian women and old people are a god damn nightmare

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Everyone but me.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Old ppl are my pet peeve. They either drive really fuckin slow in the fast lane or start braking for crap waaaayyyy too soon [w/leads to them riding their brake's and having the brake lights always on]. annoys me so much

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

women, definitely.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Young drivers are pretty shitty. They'll decide to chit chat on the fucking phone than pay attention and if they wreck their part of that statistic that's respoceble for my over priced insurance. How isn't Ageism illegal, because god damnit every Insurance company is one.

Then there's the old cunt who's vagina hasn't shot out a fresh egg since 1984, her and her husband who cannot achieve an erection going 25 in a 45 and STOPPING, then taking the turn. These people drive so slow, I wonder how the grim Reaper can't chase them down? And you can't take their Driver's Liscense away, because they'll bitch you're taking their rights. If were taking their rights, move them down to florida and let a Hurricane wipe them out.

Then the road rage assholes. They think the road's for them. They curse at everyone not going fast enough for them. They ride your ass till you're spending more time staring at the rear view then on the road. Tail gating them back is ill advised since they'll follow you to your destination and attempt to instigate a fight. Though majority need an ass kicking to bring them off that fucking high horse of theirs.

E. Body
    BG Level

I hate people who brake on the highway...I rarely hit my brakes, but I'm always stuck behind some jerkoff who's going 45 on the highway, hitting his brakes every 3 seconds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast