There is a test server club(Raph Rod model) that sparkles

From http://wilddragonchase.blogspot.ca/2...-23042012.html

Shirai

Must... have...

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Me...Too... No really, any way I could get my hands on that dat file :O?

Ive been trying to figure out the weights for effects -onweapon- and it seems like the only ones that have the ability to have constant effect (even out of battle) are
    Great Sword, Staff, Polearm/Scythe (did you know they are in essense the same weapon?), and Katana Main/Sub

But I did find in the skeleton file effect weights for other weapons (including wand/axe specifically) that im not sure how to access
    If that wand does in fact use this mystery weight instead of 7903 (what the current sword,dagger,gkt,axe use...which is the middle finger) then it would probably show me how to access the other weights I dont know how to get to~

But if not its fine, more of just a curiosity thing. I posted in my Hex thread at NSFWsentai here http://forum.neko-sentai.com/showpos...0&postcount=16

Thanks for the help though guys!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Shit, that would be pretty manly too. Ripping off a goblin's head, taking the mask, and wearing it around as a dongholder. You savage!
    Wait, I had a flash of inspiration! Goblin mask bikini bottoms for the guys, goblin mask bikini tops for the gals. They could be the new Summer Fest items.

Mooshy, you know you want to!

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I support this.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus View Post
    Wait, I had a flash of inspiration! Goblin mask bikini bottoms for the guys, goblin mask bikini tops for the gals. They could be the new Summer Fest items.

Mooshy, you know you want to!
    lol If I end up making those im going to make them look like males have elephantitis and females have saggy implant boobies

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Mooshywooshy View Post
    lol If I end up making those im going to make them look like males have elephantitis and females have saggy implant boobies
    You know this would be very funny, especially since you seem to have a fan or two at SE.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus View Post
    You know this would be very funny, especially since you seem to have a fan or two at SE.
    lol Im still sorta creeped out by that. I never really gave it 2 thoughts when I saw Square-Enix.com was the top external referral source for the Why Manthra Dont Fight video but then I saw forum.square-enix.com was further down the list so I dont know where those non-forum views are coming from ;; Hopefully that wasnt inspiration for Lehko's dancey type fighting lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol Im still sorta creeped out by that. I never really gave it 2 thoughts when I saw Square-Enix.com was the top external referral source for the Why Manthra Dont Fight video but then I saw forum.square-enix.com was further down the list so I dont know where those non-forum views are coming from ;; Hopefully that wasnt inspiration for Lehko's dancey type fighting lol
    You do understand that video is probably the very reason that you have fans at SE. You made a dancing Manthra, the entire country of Japan probably loves you.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

guys i was wondering if anyone knows the dat # for ryuga sune-ate i thought it was the same as suzaku sune-ate but changing that one didnt work for me; ;
    thanks in advance!

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I danno what ryuga sune-ate look like, are they blue like the shura sune-ate? (also race)

Finally finished a proof of concept (kinda got in the habit of doing proofs with babybo)
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19.../babybopoc.jpg
    created a custom effect block to have editable rotation/speed and not show transparencies. It was probably a lot more difficult than it looks but hopefully i'll be able to make something cool with it aside from a bird nest

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I danno what ryuga sune-ate look like, are they blue like the shura sune-ate? (also race)

Finally finished a proof of concept (kinda got in the habit of doing proofs with babybo)
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19.../babybopoc.jpg
    created a custom effect block to have editable rotation/speed and not show transparencies. It was probably a lot more difficult than it looks but hopefully i'll be able to make something cool with it aside from a bird nest
    Well, it looks like we know what we are getting as a reward from this year's Summer-Fest.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

OMG

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

lol I'd be pissed if they put in some proof of concept as opposed to something im proud of!
    Like my Alexander spear, they're welcome to put that in lol
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19.../alexspear.jpg

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol I'd be pissed if they put in some proof of concept as opposed to something im proud of!
    Like my Alexander spear, they're welcome to put that in lol
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19.../alexspear.jpg
    Yes, but your proof of concept weapon is insane. The Alexander spear kicks copious quantities of ass, but the spinning chocobo staff is completely nanners, which is exactly the kind of thing that Japanese people love.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Oooooh~ I get it... so if I were to make something ridiculous like a giant fork with a mog on it it would have more probablility of making it in?

and the traveler
    BG Level

definitely.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Oooooh~ I get it... so if I were to make something ridiculous like a giant fork with a mog on it it would have more probablility of making it in?
    That weapon is already in FF14, you're to late.
    http://static.ffxiah.com/images/ffxi...ujGB254qgU.png
    Only pic I could find.
    http://www.ffxivpro.com/item/4080212/melancholy-mogfork

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Exactly, you have to remember who makes the game. The more nanners the idea, the more likely it is to be made. (Giant moogle suit, pretty nanners, had to happen.) The only think that would prevent them from putting in a gobikini would be the teen rating.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Well FFXIV is T for teen and it has bikinis right? Or are we talkin mankini banana hammock