BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by JeanPaul View Post
    Apparently they shifted to a registration and monthly fee to use VRS. A couple people have briefly used it and lent me their login/pw just so I can dabble more, since I'm too cheap to spend money on something I might or might not have time to use in a given month.
    Really? How much are we talking?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Apparently 840 yen for 30 days of use.

The Tower
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by JeanPaul View Post
    Apparently 840 yen for 30 days of use.
    Almost 9 bucks for a month of use? Yeah, unless I had a project (or several!) already mapped out I don't think I'd bite. When you're the only game in town I suppose you can get away with something like that though, despite the terrible user interface.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Borrowed someone's id/pw to finish up Apururu's hood mod, and it's hosted now, along with my other trust mods:
    http://ffxidats.caarrie.com/index.ph...view;down=1363

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

full body costumes broken?

can anyone help me identify an issue with the full body costumes .DATs?

All of them seem to have some horrid clipping issues, i took some pictures from Altana Viewer using a basic mithra model with nothing equipped but the costume item, and the updated lists for the Mithra race.

EDIT: i cant post images because im not "popular" enough

notice that all the issues happen mostly at the hands, feet, and legs, never at the body or head (since the head pieces of those costumes are separate items).

Can anybody tell me why this happens and how can i go about fixing it? im not sure if its a client side problem or server side problem because i have no sub at the moment.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I could be wrong but I think when somethng like a full body is on it equips like an invisible or naked item on slots you normally cant equip on.

The Tower
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    I could be wrong but I think when somethng like a full body is on it equips like an invisible or naked item on slots you normally cant equip on.
    That would be correct; in at least some older versions of the list, there would be empty entries for items such as the swimsuits or wedding dress which would have multiple slots worth of meshes attached to them. To view those models properly in the model viewer, it isn't enough to simply set it to 'none', you have to set it to the dummied out item. I'll check to see what my lists look like when I get home later tonight.

Edit: Use ROM/134/111.DAT as entry for whatever you need blanked and it should work.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Looking for the old ffxi transblack dat pack. cant seem to find it anywhere.