Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 74 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Thread: WS Quest     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I would really like to know what floor he is on, i am at 7500 on tenth and if i need another 5k or so then fuck you SE.

I guess they didnt get the memo games are supposed to be fun not frustrating.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Sorry, floor 5, meant to put that in my last post but it seems I forgot and left that out.

hmm, having problems getting weapon checker to run. Just get error Unable to find FFXI/Unable to read process.

Running Vista Ultimate 64bit. Maybe program is 32 bit only.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Shufflesx View Post
    I would really like to know what floor he is on, i am at 7500 on tenth and if i need another 5k or so then fuck you SE.

I guess they didnt get the memo games are supposed to be fun not frustrating.
    Get more floors done?

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...919_133927.png

that confirms the whole 500 points per floor cost speculation that i had in my oppinion.... the last emergency update fixed point gain, point gain was doubled from the time when the update released and the time the emergncy updated started. i didnt realise this untill i began reading posts of people doing 7000+ weaponskill points for low level disks. for all of you with 0 disks who broke it, can you please confirm when you broke it? was it before or after matienence. the reason i suspect that point gain was doubled for that short period of time was the fact that when i checked my WS counter after manualy counting 1000 points using a calculator and pencil and paper/ having a friend count aswell, that i had gained TWO thousand points. no way in hell did i misscount by two thousand points. id have to be mentaly handicapped to miss that many weaponskills.
    (btw for those of you who dont know the GM staff, Luminios is a Senior GM, means hes incharge of the other GM's and all elevated complaints)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Updated OP with note that you can attain the ws at any combat skill level. I'll add a point chart once this whole thing is figured out and we can agree upon one.

first getting more floors done shouldnt be the answer, no matter how you look at it, that amount of points is unacceptable. We shouldnt just accept everythign they do, if the majority all agree it is too much and let them know then they will change it.

ANd I have a hard time believing anyone would see this as acceptable.

and yes i am trying to go up floors but my set for 2 weeks we been trying to get together but its always , limbus, sky, hnm, dynamis, and we can ever only get 4 people together, so that set broke, so now trying to start another set but either people dont want to do it or they already in other sets or doing other assaults or salvages.

the the, just go up more floors isnt the answer for everyone, sometimes it isnt that simple.

and the amount of complaintancy in this game is astounding, nobody wants to just stand up and say, ok enough is enough, this is a good game and you guys keep mucking it up.

ot the person asking about points and when started, i have been doing almost non stop since patch, I never got double points, infact it feels like I have less.

I do hope someone can confirm about what floor the 12000 ws guy got it at because I am not doing another 5k , it is driving me nuts everytime i think i am within 2k i come here and find out its another 5, its like the third time now.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

It just seems like you could get done faster by getting more floors done than spamming WS.

New Odin
    BG Level

If they just set a cap of like "get 50 floors of nyzul on your disc before you can start the quest" then I bet there wouldnt be as much QQ and it'd stop the crazy people from doing million sc points... kinda funny. That's what SE is basically telling ya though

did you not read what I said?

I have been trying for 2 weeks to get floors done, but people keep disappearing, then people bitching they just want to farm weapons and causing us to lose.

so trying to get more people but because the restrictions on tags, poeple wont help because they need their tags for their other sets.

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

first getting more floors done shouldnt be the answer, no matter how you look at it, that amount of points is unacceptable. We shouldnt just accept everythign they do, if the majority all agree it is too much and let them know then they will change it.

ANd I have a hard time believing anyone would see this as acceptable.

and yes i am trying to go up floors but my set for 2 weeks we been trying to get together but its always , limbus, sky, hnm, dynamis, and we can ever only get 4 people together, so that set broke, so now trying to start another set but either people dont want to do it or they already in other sets or doing other assaults or salvages.

the the, just go up more floors isnt the answer for everyone, sometimes it isnt that simple.

and the amount of complaintancy in this game is astounding, nobody wants to just stand up and say, ok enough is enough, this is a good game and you guys keep mucking it up.
    There are more important things to bitch to SE about other than the fact that you fail at having 5 friends to floor up. Hell you can get to 20 with 4 people.

If you want to be outraged, pick something worthwhile like AV to be outraged about.

On a separate note thank you for the link to the WS point thing Shaolin, I will know once and for all if my dissector is finally broke

why would i be outraged out AV, doing stuff like that is a waste of time to me.

and sorry but all my friends are in sets, I just messaged a few of them in the set and there is someone not around every day this weekend. So again, I cant go up the floors.

and who the hell are you to say what is important to me and whats not. So AV is more important to you, I have done hnms and what a waste of time that is.

I have no choice but to grind the points, and this is pup ws i am trying to get, going from a 300 average ws to 900average is a big deal.

Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

and sorry but all my friends are in sets, I just messaged a few of them in the set and there is someone not around every day this weekend. So again, I cant go up the floors.

and who the hell are you to say what is important to me and whats not. So AV is more important to you, I have done hnms and what a waste of time that is.

I have no choice but to grind the points, and this is pup ws i am trying to get, going from a 300 average ws to 900average is a big deal.
    Get better friends.

Oh you mean better friends that will drop their set and screw all those people so they can help me?

ya, they would be better friends.

Do you agree this is too many points?

most woudl agree yes.

Is there a problem with letting SE know this is too much?

No, there isnt, pretty simple.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I would shout for a static Nyzul group. I'm sure there are otehrs out there that are in the same boat as you, or actually want to do Nyzul isle for fun!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

you can do it with just 4? arent there up to 5 lamps on some floors? and how do you kill an army of flayers with 4 in a timely manor? or Dhalka(sp) Im interested to here this.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Oh you mean better friends that will drop their set and screw all those people so they can help me?

ya, they would be better friends.

Do you agree this is too many points?

most woudl agree yes.

Is there a problem with letting SE know this is too much?

No, there isnt, pretty simple.

LOL seems like all the WS spam has gotten to you.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by AzazaelFenrir View Post
    There are more important things to bitch to SE about other than the fact that you fail at having 5 friends to floor up. Hell you can get to 20 with 4 people.

If you want to be outraged, pick something worthwhile like AV to be outraged about.

On a separate note thank you for the link to the WS point thing Shaolin, I will know once and for all if my dissector is finally broke
    This is fucking ridiculous.

No disrespect to the HNM enthusiasts out there, but saying that Virtue--an NM that less than an eighth of any server will ever fight, much less get drops from--is somehow a larger priority than an event regularly attended by practically all players, is stupid.

For the record, I do respect S-E's intentions, which are to promote Nyzul Isle progression by making it the more palatable of two choices(I tend to think they don't use this tactic enough), but, as usual, I also think S-E failed to understand when to say when.

As a personal example, my schedule pretty much forbids play anytime beyond the weekend. If I'm lucky, I can hop on 30 minutes every other night to bullshit(or, to bust out a few Weapon Skills on whatever). That said, it's selfish and counterproductive for me tie a set group down or to wait every weekend for an opportunity to climb floors. The number of people with similar situations is not small, and shuffles' case isn't uncommon either.

So does this mean we're just shit outta luck with 8k+ Weapon Skill points just because we could only get a few floors?

S-E is great at completely lowballing an idea or completely fucking overdoing it, in this case, the latter applies.

New Odin
    BG Level

I've done a few pickups last few weeks, gotten about 15 floors done like that, with around 6 tags. Didn't have to look for long too, which was nice considering it was past JP primetime