Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

This topic is without question one of serious concern to many people who frequent BG. The issues have been broached, addressed, debated, laughed at, derailed, and put through every test Advanced has in its arsenal. As with any question of culpability and authority, the opinions you form are unlikely to be swayed no matter what is revealed.

The matter of the I-can't-believe-its-not-Ryko account is still being discussed, and its resolution is of interest to many.

That being said, the rules of BG apply no matter what the thread contains, and if the topic is continually derailed, or bogged down or continually re-bumped with Spam-type content, it will be locked.

This would not be an act to remove member's right to information; as with all such cases, if new and relevant information became available, the option to make a new thread or reopen this one would be maintained. As for question of moderator bias towards the issues raised in this thread; my own opinions are my own and I'm content with them. I have no desire to subdue or prevent others from expressing theirs even if I personally chose not to.

Of course, all of that is a preface/disclaimer for something that has not occurred, and may not. Please remember the content you add to BG is of your own volition. The rules are posted and available. If it is important to you that this thread remain a pertinent discussion then make it one.

There's been one post in the last 12 hours, lighten up, it was dying of its own accord.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

With something this sensitive, Shue, I'd rather lay everything on the table then have cries of "Foul!" were it necessary to take action as a moderator.

lol, ok, your ePenis is massive

Anyone else have Lynsy.wav as their ring tone?

oj but I considered it for lulz

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

I am a big man, yes I am, and I've got a big gun.

Closed Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43