The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Project BG, a collaboration

BG level. We can decide (vote?) on a theme. We can all work and contribute. Who's in!

I'll update the OP as we progress, design, and work.

Count me In!

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

I guess an important question is...is it possible to allow multiple users to contribute (via sharing ?), if so, how? The instruction manual has been released, but I haven't read it all. Can anyone elaborate on how it can be possible. I'm sure there's a way.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

If this is actually possible in some way, shape or form, count both me and the bf in.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'm in also, but for the love of walruses everywhere can we please change the colors? QQ I've been called a fag 4 times today by 4 different, none related people in my office who happened to walk past my office D:

MAEK IT STOPEE!1

Old Merits
    BG Level

i might be interested.
    i've been thinking of doing a level based around indiana jones escaping from the temple of doom
    i'm not really sure what the limitations will be for the game, so who know's what's possible yet (i havent read the manual either)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I'm definantly interested, let me know how I can help!

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I've been out with my sister all day its her B-Day or else I'd already answered but count me in obv, I had a list already of a few people who were getting LBP. It's on page 300 of console wars thread if you wanna paste that over.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

In 100%

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Assuming this works, count me in

I can't remember (i will check when i get home) but i SEEM to recall in the latest GameInformer that there was a portion talking about this. If i remember right it mentioned that you can invite (up to 3?) friends into a created level and you can give them as much or as little creative control as you want? I just remember specifically a quote saying something like "so make sure you trust the people you invite if you give them control... or they can erase / mess with your level all they want."

I am sure it is a bit more complex than that, but it sounds like if anything is hindering this idea, it is the fact that you can only invite so many friends at a time. So perhaps a few different BG levels all being worked on at once?

I will check that out later tonight (unless someone has a GameInformer handy) and get back to you all here.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

I would have thought they'd have some sort of lock you can optionally put on levels. So you can send friends ones available for editing or ones that you don't want edited. It would be stupid not to on such a community based game.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Yeah, there's a quote that mentions that you can invite people to work in up to groups of 3. For that matter though, it's entirely feasible that we could have one group of people work on it at a time, and just rotate around. That way we'd have a kind of creative melting pot, with people constantly building off of each others work. I think it'd make for a more interesting level design than having like 6 seperate "BG Levels" made by different groups.

I really liked that idea as well Mikayla, i guess i was just being a bit optimistic and thinking that we may have a large enough group where way more than 3 people at a time would want to work on something "BG". Really, may as well just see how the interest is once this game is in all of our hands eh?

Black Belt
    BG Level

iz dis out yet?

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Still a bit over a month left.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Beckwin View Post
    iz dis out yet?
    Simple detective work beck! Stop Slackin, ships october 21st.

I'll help, got the PS3 Eye, so if you need stickers made, Holla!!!

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Ok this article talks about the possibilities of online 4 player online level creation, its at the bottom, past the gold announcement.

http://littlebigplanet.us.playstatio...ctober-21.aspx

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

That's good news. It's pretty cool to know the game has gone gold already without even being released too, lol.