+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    And where would I get this newest crack? The only one I have is the one that came with the torrent.

I think it might be my videocard thought. I have a cheap/old one. It still bothers me since any video card should be able to at least load the "loading screen"....i was expecting the game to actually crash inside the game, not before.
    Yeah you need pixel shadier 2.0 to run it.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Dood, did Takedown get banned? He's sporting the title and all that jazz right now. If that's the case I wonder what the fuck happened.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Does anyone have any solid strategy for The Fallen?
    I'm at BR83 and I can't really beat it.
    Animacule is crippling me each time! ; ;

Quote Originally Posted by Telamond View Post
    Does anyone have any solid strategy for The Fallen?
    I'm at BR83 and I can't really beat it.
    Animacule is crippling me each time! ; ;
    Hawkarang was the only way I beat it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Beat him now. O.o And without Hawkarang.

At the final boss. He always rapes me after he enters the battlefield. That AoE move is wickedly strong.

Is this game even worth finishing, I've played maybe 3-4 hours of it since It first came out and haven't touched it since. I've heard horror storys that just scared me away from it...

The Xbox version was turrible, but the PC version is basically awesome and it's absolutely worth finishing.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Story is awesome, character development is decent, battle system was super fun. So I'd say, yes, it's worth it.

Banned.

BG Level

This game is like the perfect off-line FFXI. All they would need to do is drop the setting in.

I found it enjoyable even if it was a bit too simple. Its biggest issue is a lack of control, but as you gain more control it gets better. The game starts bad because you have almost no control, then starts to play smoothly once you gain the ability to raise units.

The aesthetics, including music, are just awesome. I can't praise them enough. It is cliche refined into bliss.

EDIT: The sidequests are the game. You don't even visit 80% of the areas available, at least in the first disk-portion.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Remastered Edition Announced for PS4

Spoiler: show

https://www.jp.square-enix.com/thelastremnant/
    Square Enix today announced that The Last Remnant Remastered will arrive on PlayStation for the first time this December, now fully remastered for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system.

Originally released in 2008, The Last Remnant captured the hearts and minds of gamers with its enthralling story, countless characters and intricate battle system. The Last Remnant Remastered features beautifully enhanced graphics enabled by Unreal Engine 4, allowing for a more immersive and captivating adventure than ever before.

The Last Remnant Remastered tells the story of a world filled with “Remnants” — ancient artefacts that grant mysterious power to their wielders, changing the world’s balance and leading to an era of countless frays between those who ruled, and those who obeyed. Within this war-torn fantasy world, players will follow the journey of a young man who is determined to uncover the truth.

The Last Remnant Remastered will be available digitally via the PlayStation Network for $19.99.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

360 Vs PS4 Comparison

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Switch release <3.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I remember hating this game so much, wasted full price on it and barely played it. Not a fan of that battle system.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

You had to be VERY specific with the battle system to even survive while avoiding the traditional grinding mindset. It was the love/hate relationship I got out out of this game. Me bitching about Gates of Hell is in this thread somewhere because of how much of a road block that was if you did things wrong. I fucking want a sequel though.