Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Valefor] Aloweni (bc)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

[Valefor] Aloweni (bc)

This guy applied to Exodus on Remora. Anyone got any dirt on him or is he a good player? Please let me know thank you !!!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Correction this guy is from Valfore and moving to Remora.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Adjusted thread title.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge UAE gilbuyer.

Was in Ra/Ex on Valefor (was either leader or a sack). Thought he went to Pandemonium with the rest, but who knows. Ra/Ex was known as the home of the biggest gilbuyers and worst botters on Valefor.

In other words: He's a piece of shit.

If you stopped to actually learn something you might not post these uninformed posts.
    BG Level

Aloweni main stage 4 horn, ridill, 200m+ all abj, +1, kc, smithing 100+++ got banned 2 years ago. Don't know who "this" char is, prob kakashii or something, the account he bought from Sudrol and renamed Aloweni perhaps.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Infamous ORANGE RARE PEARL LOL
    Same gang, along with a taru called Yap 5/5 Heca+1 5/5 Armada, Sonic belt+1 BANNED lawl.
    Some of them are still in Pandy and are well known for wiping and raging Kings, although they have like 5 bought relics in their LS (Hammod ring any bells Valefor people?)

[Mod edit]: Inappropriate content.

User was infracted for this post.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amentos Vonfreshmaker
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Wyrmrest Accord

Ohhhh Hammod, Aloweni, Yap... I was in RareEx. I quit the day they gave Sny a ridill.
    I don't know if they botted then (probably), but our claim rate was dildos compared to Wizardy.

Like a month after I left though, began their infamous..what was it? 30 faf claims in 30 days? More? They started botting like fiends.

Then they went to Pandy and I'm sure Wop can tell the rest.

If this *is* the same Aloweni, then yes, huge gilbuyer, and botter. I didn't mind his personality all that much, but I have a pretty thick skin. The entire RareEx crowd changed quite a bit when most of the non-UAE members quit after they gave an undeserving UAE player a ridill over a deserving NA player.

I'd personally avoid, if only to maintain any semblance of a decent reputation for your LS.

Oh, while this isn't related to Aloweni, but to Hammod (who is like his brother or something I think, related somehow), someone post up the vid of Hammod poshacking cerberus lawl.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I actually used to be in Rare/Ex at the time when they started buying up accounts left and right. I remember one of my old time friends account (Mirohan) being bought by them and used in their shell, I was really upset that I thought he had come back =\ They started to bot heavily and I had to part ways with the shell due to that. But like 80% of their members were bought accounts, they used to monopolize certain NMs and there's a video on KI that NegativePositive posted of them warp hacking all over the place at Cerb. And of course Alowane was their LS leader who bought a good portion of the bots, characters and gil.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...j79/rareex.jpg

I'm still trying to find the video to post =\

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

SPAM CLIME!

lolR/E

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Honestly this thread is just going to end in a wave of lulz and stuff that has already been said a thousand times over. Just giving the OP and mods fair warning lol.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

I don't know if they botted then (probably), but our claim rate was dildos compared to Wizardy.
    Then I joined Wiz and their claim right plummeted. Oh.. such failure

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reapz Sjc
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

A fond memory I have of R/E is when everyone was bashing them for botting after a hogg and Alowane or Aloweni (can't remember which, easy to mix their names up no?) said ok we bot so what. And another time when they were all fighting Cerb and all their blms were nuking down Fire Ele add with Freeze II/Blizz IV, and even after like 10 lots of nukes they still didnt realise it doesn't do shit

Rare/Ex was the first HNM shell I ever joined. They were all very nice at first but it was quickly apparent that all loot was going to one side of the world. Then after I split ways with them, I guess about 3 months later, was when they started their botting spree. To correct Amentis, was 59 claims in a row.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

It was 59 claims out of 59 camps attended I think, but yeah avoid this guy if it is the original player using a different account because his first one got banned.