+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cmon SE....really?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Cmon SE....really?

So... my accounts (2). Got banned for 3rd party tools blah blah yea I know. Well I have been banned for a solid month and guess what I just see on my online banking system as of 10 mins ago, a charge for 12.95 X2 dollars both from SE. Now, am I in the right to call their asses up and demand a reversal? They banned me September 1st, and I just got a bill for october. Which means they are still billing my CC which is banned and I cannot log on my account to change my CC. Even IF they are billing me for the month of september or w.e, that means I could have only played 1 day and they are billing me 25 for 1 day. What would you do.?

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Were you banned for the entirety of the month? I do not believe SE ever pro-rates anything, so even if you were only active for one day of this billing cycle, they may be perfectly (and legally) capable of charging you the full price.

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I was banned the 1st, and got billed the 2nd of the next month.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

Doesn't it suck when other people cheat on you?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Call in and dispute the amount That'd get SE's attention.

You got played, you're paying a full month for the few hours before they banned you on the 1st, cheaters never prosper etc

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue View Post
    You got played, you're paying a full month for the few hours before they banned you on the 1st, cheaters never prosper etc
    Yeah, I'd say this is right. Doubt you have any recourse at all.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I dunno about this but i deactivated all of my content id's in september, only to be charged $1 on the 2nd October. Logged in to see what the charge was and it was for one of my ID's. All ID's were cancelled on the 29th September, so it seems a bit fucked up, especially if you have one ID active i'm sure they usually charge you the full $12.95.