Closed Thread
Page 157 of 217 FirstFirst ... 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

The only major complaint I have with the game in its current incarnation is the lack of ability responsiveness, as highlighted in this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=95738

I'm not positive if everyone's encountering this animation lag (I should think so), but it's making my PvP as an IA quite frustrating. It's as if I have 200+ ms when using my vibroblade abilities, when I have less than 50. Note the description in this youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1T0OisXdew

My ability "lag" in swtor. It takes me in this clip 0.8 seconds from that i click on the ability to that the actual combat animation starts to play. This happens all the time in the game. However, when i'm inside buildings or in instances(non FP) with no people around my combat is "instant". This "lag" continues to happen throughout the entire combat.
    That's exactly what happens with me, as well. Anyone else having this issue?

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by EternityEnd View Post
    The only major complaint I have with the game in its current incarnation is the lack of ability responsiveness, as highlighted in this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=95738

I'm not positive if everyone's encountering this animation lag (I should think so), but it's making my PvP as an IA quite frustrating. It's as if I have 200+ ms when using my vibroblade abilities, when I have less than 50. Note the description in this youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1T0OisXdew

That's exactly what happens with me, as well. Anyone else having this issue?
    Before I left I had this happen in PvP quite often.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Before I left I had this happen in PvP quite often.

Its everywhere

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

My guild rolled on that server too, anyone who feels like dropping a hello or mail or some shit, names Saosin. Sith ofc

Is anyone on Iron Citadel?

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    Is anyone on Iron Citadel?
    I have a chat alt there with RL friends.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Hydraxis

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    you can turn off aoe pet abilities as needed. This is what I do when hubby and I duo heroics, so Aric doesn't fuck up my hate.
    Oh neat! I didn't realize that they were on a toggle, shit has caused me to die more than a few times, thanks!!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Sometimes after my companion heals me, it leaves my character glowing green. It doesn't glow during cutscenes, but it continues to glow in regular gameplay until I either log off or board my ship. Any reason why this is happening and how I can stop it? Also, how can I send crewmates on missions to gather resources? I looked on my spaceship but I don't see any option to do so. I did get training from some of the NPCs on the Imperial Fleet but there was never any mention about how to send crewmates off on missions.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Hydraxis

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Sometimes after my companion heals me, it leaves my character glowing green. It doesn't glow during cutscenes, but it continues to glow in regular gameplay until I either log off or board my ship. Any reason why this is happening and how I can stop it? Also, how can I send crewmates on missions to gather resources? I looked on my spaceship but I don't see any option to do so. I did get training from some of the NPCs on the Imperial Fleet but there was never any mention about how to send crewmates off on missions.
    The bottom left where the companion health bar/portrait is there is a little tab in the top right of the portrait circle to open the crafting menu. After that, click on the icon of the gathering you wanna do next to the companion you want to do it. After that, a mission list will pop up. highlight the quest, and click "Send Companion."

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Just a graphics bug, probably have to wait for it to be fixed.

You can send your crew on missions through the Crew Skills window, the icon looks like a diamond at the top of the UI.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

the N key also opens the crew window

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

FPS get slaughtered in PvP with all settings on low and shadows off :/. Think I need to upgrade some stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Inactive View Post
    FPS get slaughtered in PvP with all settings on low and shadows off :/. Think I need to upgrade some stuff
    meh, I have a pretty good system and my game still chokes a little in PVP

Quote Originally Posted by Greedouw View Post
    meh, I have a pretty good system and my game still chokes a little in PVP
    Mine would choke a bit in pvp until i turned shadows down, now it runs pretty smoothly.

/lick
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Srs Bsns
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'd been pretty hesitant to pick up TOR after all the mixed reactions to the beta and a lot of the overall negative commentary, but I have to say I'm really enjoying it thus far.

I'm not sure why some friends of mine decided to roll on a RP server (ugh...), but otherwise, it's pretty nifty.

High-end PC and installing on my SSD have definitely smoothed out the gameplay experiences and I've only bonked into a few bugs so far.

The one thing that's shocked me is that the TOR combat system has actually given me a tad more appreciation for both FFXI and FFXIV combat (even in its original button-mashy form).

I don't like that I can't always tell an ability has actually gone off except by looking at the bar to see that it's in cooldown. At least 2 of my abilities as a lowbie Sith Marauder (the one that attacks with both hands and provides 6 rage, and the one that can only be used after a successful defensive maneuver but can't be blocked/evaded) regularly fail to animate in any meaningful or eye-catching fashion, and it drives me nuts.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Everytime I use force charge in Voidstar pvp area I fall through the map, /stuck doesn't work and I have to keep quitting..wtf

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Everytime I use force charge in Voidstar pvp area I fall through the map, /stuck doesn't work and I have to keep quitting..wtf
    ya I hate the falling through the map glitch. It happens to me a lot in Voidstar when I try to cross the bridges that you have to unlock. Fucking annoying, but to be fair the game is pretty low on it's glitches compared to other mmo releases.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

This is seriously my expression every time some shit like this happens:

Edit: Will admit this launch was ultra smooth especially taking into consideration the amount of people who started.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

i laughed way too hard at that picture

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Apparently someone read my post lol, servers are going down for an emergency fix or something. Wonder how long and what for.