Closed Thread
Page 166 of 217 FirstFirst ... 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 216 ... LastLast
    Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Sometimes I think people forget what [insert MMO here] was like when it launched. I'm not in love with SWTOR but it's not half bad either. Considering the launches I've been apart of in the past, this one has been about as good as you can expect. Is it earth shattering? Nah, but it never is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    Because every game launches with 100% of planned content right?

And there's nothing wrong with the AH. BUT OMG I HAVE TO TYPE!?!?!? Big fucking deal, adapt.
    Seriously? Nothing wrong with the AH? The crafting section is retarded. Sorting by level doesn't work. There aren't enough filters for armor. Do I expect it to launch with 100% features? No. Do I expect a game that's been in the works for 5+ years to have some of the most basic stuff that should be in an MMO of this level to be in game? Yes. And fuck, If I could just type from the start that would be fine. But I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Sometimes I think people forget what [insert MMO here] was like when it launched. I'm not in love with SWTOR but it's not half bad either. Considering the launches I've been apart of in the past, this one has been about as good as you can expect. Is it earth shattering? Nah, but it never is.
    I like the game. It's not great but it's not horrible. The game has a good amount of content. The story is good enough to be entertaining, it's not great, but it's not bad either. Most the things I think should already be in the game are much simpler than content or events. Most of it has to do with menus and organization.

Pooky, take the stick out of your ass.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vrumpt Vegallion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...44#edit1188344
    The Magenta Crystal does in fact exist, but it is not acquired through Reverse Engineering. At the present time, it could be classified as one of the rarest items in the game.

While I am not going to give any more information on how, where or from whom it may be acquired, I want to debunk the idea that you have to reverse engineer endgame gear to get it so people don't do stuff they regret.
    Goblin Drink 2.0

Love stuff like this though, based on how good they've hidden other stuff like the +10 to all stats datacrons, it could very well be a while before somebody finds a magenta crystal.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I've seen a link to the schematic in general, it drops in Operations. It needs an artifact jewel to craft though that Torhead has no drop information for.

http://www.torhead.com/item/1nCI3EW

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

I remember what (insert Rift MMO) was like when it launched, and, aside from the massive server queues, it launched about as flawlessly as a title can probably launch.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

With the Taral V final boss loot table fixed with the last patch, I obtained my 4pc:

Just need the Rancor to stop being a jew now with his helm drops. Unfortunately, the Sentinel/Marauder tier set bonuses aren't very good when compared to the other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    Seriously? Nothing wrong with the AH? The crafting section is retarded. Sorting by level doesn't work. There aren't enough filters for armor. Do I expect it to launch with 100% features? No. Do I expect a game that's been in the works for 5+ years to have some of the most basic stuff that should be in an MMO of this level to be in game? Yes. And fuck, If I could just type from the start that would be fine. But I can't.

I like the game. It's not great but it's not horrible. The game has a good amount of content. The story is good enough to be entertaining, it's not great, but it's not bad either. Most the things I think should already be in the game are much simpler than content or events. Most of it has to do with menus and organization.

Pooky, take the stick out of your ass.
    The crafting section is fine. Need Bioanalysis mat? Click Bioanalysis. Looking for Something specific? Type a filter. NOT HARD. While some armor refinement would be nice, it's definitely a working ah; just because it's not an exact copy of :insert game here's: ah on launch doesn't make it nearly as bad as you're making it out to be. Take the stick out of YOUR ass and stop expecting a perfect game at launch. Give them a fucking chance to streamline shit further...especially when it comes to the "simple" shit like UI. I'd rather have them spending the most effort fixing the error 9000 bugs (for example) instead of "QQ AH isn't like WoW/Rift/Aion ect!"

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I finally look like a badass bounty hunter. Thanks level 40 Warzone Commendation gear!

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Is there a database somewhere of the tier gear and where to get it from? I tried torhead.com but can't seem to find anything.

Is there a database somewhere of the tier gear and where to get it from? I tried torhead.com but can't seem to find anything.
    Not sure about the pve gear since I really havent done much, but PvP gear is gotten through Champion/Battlemaster gearbags once you hit level 50/valor 60 respectively.

Champion gearbags give centurion coins and the chance for a piece of champion gear. Battlemaster works the same way, but with battlemaster gear/champion tokens.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Tionese (T1) is obtained through Tionese Crystals + Tionese Commendations. The former drops from hard mode flashpoint bosses while the latter is given when you do a full clear of a HM flashpoint (by killing the end boss). Columi (T2) armor tokens are dropped by the bosses at the end of each hard mode flashpoint. Here are the known drop locations:

---Bonethrasher (Normal), Raid - Columi Helm
    ---False Emperor - Columi Chest
    ---Black Talon / Esseles - Columi Bracers
    ---Boarding Party / Taral V - Columi Gloves
    ---??? - Columi Belt
    ---Directive 7 - Columi Pants
    ---The Foundry / Maelstrom - Columi Boots
    ---??? - Columi Main-Hander
    ---Battle of Ilum - Columi Off-Hander
    The Rakata set (T3) comes from hard mode/nightmare mode Operations (although you can grab the earrings/implants via daily tokens at 120 commendations a pop).

Also, here's a handy site that displays both the PvP and PvE tier sets and their bonuses:

http://knotor.com/item_sets

The crafting section is fine. Need Bioanalysis mat? Click Bioanalysis. Looking for Something specific? Type a filter. NOT HARD. While some armor refinement would be nice, it's definitely a working ah; just because it's not an exact copy of :insert game here's: ah on launch doesn't make it nearly as bad as you're making it out to be. Take the stick out of YOUR ass and stop expecting a perfect game at launch. Give them a fucking chance to streamline shit further...especially when it comes to the "simple" shit like UI. I'd rather have them spending the most effort fixing the error 9000 bugs (for example) instead of "QQ AH isn't like WoW/Rift/Aion ect!"
    2 things I've really asked for(one being taken care of) that I think should have already been in the game and you make such a big fucking deal about it. The things I think should be in pretty much any 2011-2012 MMO. Fuck if GW2 has these issues I'll bring it up there too. I don't think it's much to have asked for some of the common sense stuff to be in place. I'm not saying that ANY of the things I'm talking about are game breaking, just things that should be expected now a days. Fuck, I think they've done a really good job overall with everything. But I'm pretty sure there's an overall consensus in places where they dropped the ball.

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Cross server anything is a huge turnoff imo. I'm all for a more streamlined (read: actually existing) way to form groups, but keep shit on your own server. Adding cross server shit leads to people being even more fucking retarded since they know there's a good chance they'll never be seen again.
    Someone's acting retarded? Kick them. Wow so hard!

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Ezek View Post
    Tionese (T1) is obtained through Tionese Crystals + Tionese Commendations. The former drops from hard mode flashpoint bosses while the latter is given when you do a full clear of a HM flashpoint (by killing the end boss). Columi (T2) armor tokens are dropped by the bosses at the end of each hard mode flashpoint. Here are the known drop locations:

The Rakata set (T3) comes from hard mode/nightmare mode Operations (although you can grab the earrings/implants via daily tokens at 120 commendations a pop).

Also, here's a handy site that displays both the PvP and PvE tier sets and their bonuses:

http://knotor.com/item_sets
    Great, thanks a bunch.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zane Farus
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Anyone know a good republic heavy server? Want to mess around with their storylines but don't want a low republic pop. server. PVP or PVE, although prefer PVP.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

That sounded A LOT like the guys that did the fire crystals/galka+elf dudes videos from XI way back in the day lol.

Dopefish is on my server (Iron Citadel) (if that's the same Dopefish!).

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So me and my GF were doing her mission quest when she got stuck in the ceiling, then decided to "jump" to a mob and this happened after she died.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Spirestone

The funny thing about that mission is that it's so bugged that low levels could pick it up. The dialogue says I'm already on the Dark Council, yet I've yet to even land at Balmorra. Fun stuff.