BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Is Saberlily's room still packed?

Yeah pretty much. Same with Se7en. From what I've seen the lower-gr players gather in saberlily and there are always a few rooms open in se7ens doing higher gr stuff

so i just got white knight chronicles, anything i should know before i start playing?

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Nothing much, really, just make sure to pick up Heal, Heal II and Raise for your avatar if you plan to do online. Getting at least Heal 1 for all story characters can be useful as well, but not entirely needed, story mode is so damn easy. If plan to do online, make sure to do NG+ after you finish the story mode to pick all free GR7/8 gear, only takes like 4+ hours to run through NG+ skipping everything except boss fights.

Saberlily room is still pretty populated, mostly lower GRs there and occasionally higher GRs. Kokoro(Yuchee PSN) town is where a few lower GRs gather as well

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Was always a pain getting into Saberlily's room especially when I wanted to do BR2 and all the BR2 rooms were full for hours. -.-

Was always a bigger pain getting into those rooms, doing a run, and getting bitched at when I bolted straight for the boss.

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I hated that shit in BR3, luckily I did most my runs with good people who don't complain about not getting enough AC in time, hell I'd find myself with leftover AC most of the time, this was same case with BR2 IIRC

Low GR rooms still do fill up quite often last I checked, haven't played in a week though

Old Merits
    BG Level

Ugh. Still working on the main game 2nd playthrough ATM, can't wait to finish. I'm only level 41 though, where do you guys level up at?

To be honest the best spot in the game to level is Sprog Cleaning 2. Also best place to get rebirths done. If you aren't GR10 and just a low GR, I would say just quest getting your GR up and the levels will come eventually.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Boot Camp 2 may still be decent? I got to like 46ish solo off that.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

I am really starting to hate White Knight. lol

The last time I enjoyed playing with people from BG was back in Feb. I ended up in a coma.

Now, when I wanted to start up and enjoy the game again I got my lung transplant lol

Maybe I can play with some of ya in a bit. My racist farm needs me.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Opps

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I want to buy it again but I dunno. Kinda don't want too because the second game comes with it but no clue on it's localization still.

It's $22 over at amazon so it's tempting to buy it again.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Logging on sometime tonight if anyone wants to join me for anything.

I should be on later to try to get my damn wind dragon heart+ if anyone is bored. PSN: Gevan

Sea Torques
    BG Level

cool to see people still mess around on this, ill try to get on and hook up with you guys

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

does anyone still play WKC?

I'm curious. my old PS3 took a dive and took the HDD along with it, so i lost all my saves and what not. I've made it back up to GR7 and am running through BSC solo for GR. I was wondering if anyone still played or not though. I really would love to go ahead and plat this game but it gets very very boring doing the same quest every 4 minutes.

**edit
    A - thanks for the mod move
    B - for those who do still play on this add me if you wish PSN - hidemyfears
    i am usually on late nights since i work overnight and will be on tonight around 12am

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I don't know who all on BG still plays, I log on very rarely, I only really log on now if someone needs help or whatever. The community isn't completely dead yet, still see a fair share of lower GRs as well, can mostly find them at Kokoro(Yuchee PSN) town, or Saberlily(Nightkid315 PSN) town. Saberlily town might be NightKid315, but I believe it's just Nightkid315. Adding the PSN on Geonet is also case sensitive.

Also, get used to doing the same quests over and over, that's WKC for you, it's a big grind