+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 216 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Is there a separate 1-4 play coop and also an MMO part? because I would be willing to do the coop after i get a couple hours into the game, would make it easier to learn with more people I am sure. I have read that translation blog a couple times already so I have an idea of the controls and most of the items.

It's just quests I think. I'm not sure on the details. I haven't even tried it heh. Tbh, i don't even know where it is on the menu LOL. Farkin squiggly lines;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Finally received the game.

First Impressions
    I love the character creation details, you can just about make your character look however you want.
    Graphics are pretty amazing, not the best I have seen but I am pleasantly surprised.
    Area's are big, I don't feel confined. I was actually able to explore around before continuing the main quest.
    Combat system is fun, I really like the skill chart/macro system/combo making system.

This is all just my opinion on the first couple hours of the game.

I am currently at the part were you first acquire the white knight armor, can't play anymore till i get off work ><.

Spoiler: show
    Did that White Knight fight not remind you of the Apocalypse nigh fight... lol

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

This looks like a solid game, I'm definitely picking it up the day it launches.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Definatley best JRPG I have played on PS3 so far.

30 hours in now and loving the game, I have even been online and done some quests with some JP folks.

BTW the WKC Translation Blog has been updated, alot more information now.
    White Knight Chronicles Translation and Infomation

How is it online? I haven't played it in a few days. Still haven't gone online. Do you manage to understand one another?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

There are EMOTES to communicate with, other than that not really. If it is the first time I have done the mission I pretty much just follow them and attack anything they aggro lol.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

White Knight Chronicles - Patch 1.03

They are adding a new quest called;

http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...o/bd3d0507.jpg

Name: 二つの砲撃 Bombardment 2
    Recommended Level: 46+
    G Rank: 9
    Description: The Wizard force is invading Fran Dahl! We need your help to defend it. Hold off the Wizard force for a period of time.

They also introduce new equipment to be available in this quest and new material to create new weapons and protective gear.

1 is a new 2 Handed Sword called: 魔人の大蛇 Large Magic Snake Sword
    Here is a photo:

http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...o/f022ee6b.jpg

They also state this is a never ending game so they will keep updating it with more quests, items, etc.
    Love the game, I have beaten the game on 2 different save games now. I just need to start grinding the GR Ranks, I am only GR6 right now. I need to get 9 so i can get some of these kick ass weapons lol.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

god I want this so bad

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Looks like there will hopefully be voice chat when the game comes stateside.

Kotaku - White Knight Chronicles Could Be Getting Voice Chat - White knight chronicles

Face it, when you're playing on a console with a controller, typing is tough. Japanese PS3 exclusive White Knight Chronicles has players do just that.

The American version may not.

Tsubasa Inaba, who's producing the US version of White Knight Chronicles, tells the PlayStation.Blog: "We realize the necessity of voice chat. We're trying to get this in before release in the US market. We're working on it."

While Japanese gamers aren't exactly known for favoring voice chat, the feature really should have been in the game when it launched in The Land of the Rising Sun last December. Another thing that should have been in the game is worldwide online play. Once again, Inaba to the rescue!

"We're looking into it," says Inaba. "We're doing online testing domestically and also overseas. It is in our mind set, we're just trying to make it happen."

White Knight Chronicles will be out this winter in North America.

Winter?! Vader-nooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Just wondering does this game have local multiplayer? Yeah I have PSN access but i know the gf would want to play it too

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Damn, I had forgotten about this game. So can't wait.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Rydir View Post
    Love the game, I have beaten the game on 2 different save games now. I just need to start grinding the GR Ranks, I am only GR6 right now. I need to get 9 so i can get some of these kick ass weapons lol.
    Is there a website that has WKC gear/equipment pictures. That sword is bad ace. I kinda want to see what else the game has...

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Game looks reall good, cant wait for the stateside release.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

[link deleted]

fuck yeah

Old Merits
    BG Level

Nice new trailer, can't wait to get my hands on this game.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

come out come out, i cant wait much longer

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

I'm in fucking pain for the need to play an RPG. I spent some time yesterday trying to find some RPG I could just download straight to the computer but failed and cried.

ive looked at the combat, it looks similar to FF XII. Anyone who has played this, is this the case?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 216 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast