+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 307 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Mysteries of the Mighty Barbarians.

I think its baout time we make a thread for this and to kick it off, diablo 3 will be playable tomorrow as blizzcon opens up and they plan to reveal a new class.

http://kotaku.com/5061479/diablo-iii...w-class-reveal

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

/waits impatiently.

Love the diablo series and this one looks like it'll deliver, even though the shaman basically guarantees my favorite class, necromancer, wont be in this one :/

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Love the diablo series and this one looks like it'll deliver, even though the shaman basically guarantees my favorite class, necromancer, wont be in this one :/

Didn't they say in an article somewhere that they might potentially implement the old D2 classes at a later point in time?

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

I hope they do impliment the old classes <3 Necromancer. They need to bring back the Rogue class @_@ Alot of people just say play a amazon and go Archery Spec.... but just no the same!

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

One thing that I do remember is that in some interview, one guy said "The presence of the Witchdoctor does not automatically negate the presence of Necromancer."

It does at least negate necromancer from the first 5 jobs in the game though. At least I would hope so.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

lol @ female witch doctor

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

lol seriously

Sandpaper Demon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Snowman Emperor
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I LOVE YOU DIABLO <33333333333

Srsly though, all they did was rehash the old characters and rename them (obviously) Sorc=Wizard, Necro=WD, Barb=Barb (lol)

Still can't wait, I'm just hoping we don't see so many boring archetypes and more melee oriented archetypes that actually work without having to have the most ridiculous gear just to keep up to some caster synergies.

So yay barb <3, hopefully assassin will be cool too, I'm so fucking excited this game you have no idea @_@

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

I hope you guys are right on the necromancer thing. I must have missed that interview. There was nothing more fun than summoning like 42 skeletons to wreak havok across the field while you sat back and just spammed bone spear lol.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Ramor View Post
    I LOVE YOU DIABLO <33333333333

Srsly though, all they did was rehash the old characters and rename them (obviously) Sorc=Wizard, Necro=WD, Barb=Barb (lol)

Still can't wait, I'm just hoping we don't see so many boring archetypes and more melee oriented archetypes that actually work without having to have the most ridiculous gear just to keep up to some caster synergies.

So yay barb <3, hopefully assassin will be cool too, I'm so fucking excited this game you have no idea @_@
    it looks like they gave barb a lot more AoE type of moves though from the demo, so I don't think gear will be as much of an issue for melee classes.

hopefully they announce more than one new class =|

Sandpaper Demon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Snowman Emperor
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Koul View Post
    it looks like they gave barb a lot more AoE type of moves though from the demo, so I don't think gear will be as much of an issue for melee classes.

hopefully they announce more than one new class =|
    Can only hope, as fun as WW barbs are I really liked Fury barbs that would just run around at 90000% speed, only problem was they could only kill like 1 thing at a time, maybe a few more...but nothing compared to the damage of a relatively underequipped Windy drood at the same level

So hopefully we'll see some sort of balance, either throwing in a few large mobs (ones that have 3-4x hp that would require something like a sin or a barb who does lots of damage just not aoe) or that they just give barb/sin/shapeshifter druid some half decent aoe abilities

A. Body
    BG Level

So what do you guys think they will rename Paladin and Amazon to?

I'm hoping they have something paladinish. Maybe Samurai could work.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

<< Is at Blizzcon this weekend.

Wizard is a super-Sorceress. Her projectiles move much much faster and she has a lot more short-range power than the Sorceress ever did.

Plus the overall synergy between the party is a lot better. The demo lets you play through to the first boss who is pretty cake to any Diablo veterans but whose design leaves some pretty obvious roles to fill: someone to tank the thing, someone to handle the adds, someone to do damage to the boss between add waves. Some may cry 'too much WoW in mah Diablo' but the encounter is still the same hack and slash you love from the old Diablo games. Plus the ability to actually avoid some of the goddamn damage is nice.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Keep us informed best you can, correction. I'd love to know anything you can tell us.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

[link deleted]

As I beavered away...
    BG Level

Ugh, makes me want D3 to be out now.

What's that move that the Wizard does that looks like a bunch of slices? It seems pretty close range, but badass also.

Sandpaper Demon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Snowman Emperor
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Waef View Post
    Ugh, makes me want D3 to be out now.

What's that move that the Wizard does that looks like a bunch of slices? It seems pretty close range, but badass also.
    for real,

also @ ama/paladin

possibly go back to rogue and then something along the lines of Knight would be my guess, possibly "Crusader", either way I don't want to see one class have so many of the awesomest abilities in the game (hammer/smite/zeal/foh)adins eh? I like being able to use more than 1 class to do some decent damage.