Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

WW 77-100 Gil/Guide question

Looking for a recently updated ww guide with new synths and have a question about levels.

Can i get through these levels with 5-6 million gil? or will that not even touch lv100?

I have alchemy at 60 and smithing at 55, i really want to finish it since looking at it at 77 is starting to bug me a bit and its handy making your own arrows and such.

Any input would help thanks.

I'm not going to be rude because I think everyone deserves 1.

www.ffxiah.com

Use that. Research your ingredients, craft what you need to.

New Merits
    BG Level

My first inclination would be to say no, you won't get there with that amount. Not because it can't be done, but it doesn't sound like you're going to have the patience to slowly grind out the synths that don't lose a bunch of money over a few months.

The question becomes, though, even if you can make it to 100 with that amount of money, what are you going to do to make it back, and then turn a profit? If you're struggling with how to make it to 100, you're honestly just better off doing whatever you currently doing to make money, because cranking out HQ staves (w/ the market already over-saturated on most of them) doesn't make you an instant gillionaire like a few years ago.

That said, you could get it to 91/95 with minimal investment, and possibly even some profit. But even that isn't something that's done in a week.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Thanks for the replies, seems that most everything in these levels is total loss, looking at it i dont know if it'd be worth it to try, guess i can take it to 80 and leave it there, should be able to HQ certain stuff ok i suppose, maybe ill try my hand at fishing again.