Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Magitek

holy shit Tomi, we did like everything nearly identically (except you swap the bone specs with the tanner's gloves). you'll even be amazed that I currently have 72k/80k GP into my boneworker's ring as well.

ps, you know you only got those cloth specs to look smart

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Magitek View Post
    ps, you know you only got those cloth specs to look smart
    /guilty

I like the hot librarian look on my char model.

Dice and rum
    Not necessarily in that order

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Actually, I guess I made an exception to my order once. Gold shades were too nice not to get right away.

Gold: Shades, apron, golden ingot MH things. I had sheeting on multiple mules, so I skipped it on her until last.

Leather: Apron, gloves, key items, MH item. Glasses x3. When the sign was added, got that.

Bone: Apron, glasses, key items.

Wood: Lumberjack, apron, gloves, key items.

Alchemy: Anima key item, apron, other key items, weapon thingie/+1 item -- currently working on.

God, I have too many crafting mules. I always have to check my sig to make sure I haven't forgotten one. About to start my next/last one, too! That should let me cross the 2 million GP mark. :D

Cooking GP is evil beyond comprehension.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Totally got shaded spec the very moment i hit 48, that was the main reason i started gold :D
    Since this day some years ago, they never get out of inventory even once; and i'm wearing em allmost all the time i'm not fighting.
    Got apron when dinged 68, and i'm now 87 with 86K GP~
    Think i'll work on signboard before getting key items, as they sounded quite meh to me.