Thread: [Remora] Sanjurio (BC)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

[Remora] Sanjurio (BC)

He recently applied to our LS.

His application: http://s15.zetaboards.com/Electric_M...6562485/1/#new

He mentioned he was in a LS called Exodus. Any information about him would be great.

Thanks~

PM sent

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

That seems ALOT like Wiseman,

I don't know if you remember him Greeny, but he was a hume face 3A or B.

He stole a Hauby or +1 forgot back when they were 3mill. (i know it's been a long time), but after that he "said" he gave it back and switch server. I think he went to remora.

But anyway. If it's him, i heard he still steal shit, so might wanna watch that.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I can't speak for this guy on Remora, but I do know that he's app'd just about every HNMLS on Cerberus already (and been declined)... so he could be just looking to join you guys to build a resume for one of those shells.

Not really much you can do about that, just thought I'd toss that info out there though.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    That seems ALOT like Wiseman,

I don't know if you remember him Greeny, but he was a hume face 3A or B.

He stole a Hauby or +1 forgot back when they were 3mill. (i know it's been a long time), but after that he "said" he gave it back and switch server. I think he went to remora.

But anyway. If it's him, i heard he still steal shit, so might wanna watch that.

I don't remember wiseman at all. 2-3 years ago I was just starting out so my world was only my home nation and dunes. Lol. But I'll see what the other vets say.

I can't speak for this guy on Remora, but I do know that he's app'd just about every HNMLS on Cerberus already (and been declined)... so he could be just looking to join you guys to build a resume for one of those shells.

Not really much you can do about that, just thought I'd toss that info out there though.
    Yea that does happen. But thanks for the info. ^^

he did steal a haub, search for "haub wiseman" or "haubergeon wiseman" on KI, unless the thread was lost, didn't give it back and server transferred, why the fuck he would try to come back after that, i don't know.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I'm not going to mention the Haub incident, other than to confirm it's the same person, like other suspect.

What I will comment on is this:

For the most part, he isn't that bad of a guy. For the most part. He was a decent friend, mostly. He enjoyed talking about anything, would help someone out if they truly needed it. He made me laugh on several occasions when I truly needed cheering up.

Unfortunately, he's an immature teenager, and like the majority of immature teenager, he has a problem with accepting responsibility for his actions on a personal level. He was a good friend of mine for a long time (yes, I knew about the Haub). We talked about all kinds of shit, in game related or even life related. I was dealing with a tough situation in my personal life, and he felt the need to crack wise ass comments about it. It pissed me off, to say the least, because when he was having a tough time, I responded with kindness and sympathy.

He has a long history of getting shells pissed off at him for starting drama. He was kicked from Exodus, for being a drama queen. He likes to put down others for, generally, no reason, other than to boost his own ego. He likes to stir the pot, sort of speak, on anything he disagrees with, whether it's someone's choice of gear, plan of action at an NM, how someone pulls dynamis or whatever. He has an opinion on everything, and isn't afraid to say so, even if it means starting drama.

He also neglected to mention on his app that he was part of Showdown on Remora, though for a short period of time. (Couple of months, max) I'm unsure whether he left or got kicked out. Something tells me he just up and left, though with his attitude and frequent history of starting shit with sack holders (He started shit with Clecan frequently) so who knows? I don't believe he got any notable gear from them.

Skill wise, he does fine. He's not godly or anything, but he gets the job done. His gear is decent, his knowledge of his jobs is good. No complaints gear/skill wise. He just has a rotten attitude towards people he considers lesser than he, because, afterall, he was in the almighty Exodus, a linkshell that was littered with faggots, assjammers, and pricks. If a group like that kicked him out, it says something.

He just needs a reality check and realize he isn't the hot shit he portrays, and that people deserve respect. If you want just decent players, attitudes aside, then by all means accept him. But if you're trying to stay drama-free, I suggest just declining him. He hasn't stolen anything recently (or I would've heard about it) from people or LS's. I let him borrow some low level BLM crap and he gave it back to me. He's borrowed money from me and repaid me, so I don't believe you have to worry about him stealing anything or ninja-lotting anything.

Foli

Quote Originally Posted by Katarzyna View Post
    I'm not going to mention the Haub incident, other than to confirm it's the same person, like other suspect.

What I will comment on is this:

For the most part, he isn't that bad of a guy. For the most part. He was a decent friend, mostly. He enjoyed talking about anything, would help someone out if they truly needed it. He made me laugh on several occasions when I truly needed cheering up.

Unfortunately, he's an immature teenager, and like the majority of immature teenager, he has a problem with accepting responsibility for his actions on a personal level. He was a good friend of mine for a long time (yes, I knew about the Haub). We talked about all kinds of shit, in game related or even life related. I was dealing with a tough situation in my personal life, and he felt the need to crack wise ass comments about it. It pissed me off, to say the least, because when he was having a tough time, I responded with kindness and sympathy.

He has a long history of getting shells pissed off at him for starting drama. He was kicked from Exodus, for being a drama queen. He likes to put down others for, generally, no reason, other than to boost his own ego. He likes to stir the pot, sort of speak, on anything he disagrees with, whether it's someone's choice of gear, plan of action at an NM, how someone pulls dynamis or whatever. He has an opinion on everything, and isn't afraid to say so, even if it means starting drama.

He also neglected to mention on his app that he was part of Showdown on Remora, though for a short period of time. (Couple of months, max) I'm unsure whether he left or got kicked out. Something tells me he just up and left, though with his attitude and frequent history of starting shit with sack holders (He started shit with Clecan frequently) so who knows? I don't believe he got any notable gear from them.

Skill wise, he does fine. He's not godly or anything, but he gets the job done. His gear is decent, his knowledge of his jobs is good. No complaints gear/skill wise. He just has a rotten attitude towards people he considers lesser than he, because, afterall, he was in the almighty Exodus, a linkshell that was littered with faggots, assjammers, and pricks. If a group like that kicked him out, it says something.

He just needs a reality check and realize he isn't the hot shit he portrays, and that people deserve respect. If you want just decent players, attitudes aside, then by all means accept him. But if you're trying to stay drama-free, I suggest just declining him. He hasn't stolen anything recently (or I would've heard about it) from people or LS's. I let him borrow some low level BLM crap and he gave it back to me. He's borrowed money from me and repaid me, so I don't believe you have to worry about him stealing anything or ninja-lotting anything.
    Hey Melanie Stop hating and say hi to Teeko We all know you still talk to him

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I'm not Melanie. Nice try.

There's a lot of people that hate Exodus. Perhaps if you got your head out of your ass, you'd realize that? ^^

Cheers!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

He's been given a temp pearl for the time being. In accordance with the LS rules, he is on trial basis for 2 weeks before it would be finalized. So far, he's done decently during events.

And if he does start drama in the LS he will be promptly be removed. Thank you everyone for the imformation. ^^;

Foli

Sure your not. Scared to post your real name cool of you. Nice try no one belives you just a random thing that your other post is in french. Anyways be a man ( or anything other then a whore ) and use your real name when you post stuff about Exodus.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=1344461

Care to revise your accusation?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

>_>;

I've never seen you around on Cerberus before. But that doesn't really matter much, considering I only log on for events or to check on my chocobo. o.0

Foli

Well if your not that skanky whore slut, then I am sorry to call you a skanky whore sluts name. Just seems weird that you create a new acount to talk shit about us, even though know one has ever heard of you.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Is this a BC on me or someone else?

Yea, totally not Melanie. My character info is right there, and not even remotely close to her character.

Foli, is your problem the fact that I posted stuff about Sanjurio, or the fact I dissed the shell formerly known as Exodus, in one sentence out of 4 paragraphs of stuff? I heard they broke up recently, from Sanjurio in fact. Might want to talk to him if that information is inaccurate.

You also might want to check what the reputation of Exodus truly is amongst players outside your little clique. Although, I wouldn't expect you to, just throwing it out there.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

That's not Melanie Foli. She already died from Aids obviously.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I told you what happen to Teeko. Melanie ate him and sold his account for money to buy more food. Chinito was pissed that she ditched him for Teeko so he burned her house down.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

locking thread as op accepted applicant and this is getting derailed fast.