+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: BG StarCraft     submit to reddit submit to twitter

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

You can make an account on east too, post your name and I'll add you and hook you up with some cool RPGs.

Spacepirates
    DoTA
    Spellsword

...to name a few, if you remember any or can describe them I can probably hook you up with those too.

Sandpaper Demon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Snowman Emperor
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    You can make an account on east too, post your name and I'll add you and hook you up with some cool RPGs.

Spacepirates
    DoTA
    Spellsword

...to name a few, if you remember any or can describe them I can probably hook you up with those too.
    don't suppose you have any of the DotA DF series? I lost it a ways back and always wanted to go back and see the characters again before they made their appearance in DotA AS

different timezones suck ive only met magus so far lol
    everyone should seriously gather to one server, it seems there's more people on east?

Im not really one for the RPGs, some of UMS are fun i suppose, but always up for a game of SC. Have all the ICCUP maps + Obs used in the Proleague. Depending what shifts im on depends if i can really play or not generally active around the 1PM-3AM EST.

Have accounts on USEast and West can switch between... Although i think i forgot my PW on West creating Accs is no biggy.

Ashacatnyah for AIM.

I also found Vent makes it all the better unless youre on the types that really concentrates. Though i suppose that depends if anyone has a server and doesnt mind the random people until played for abit xD.

Well anycase SC yes prz.

LazyShell
    BG Level

I hope you watched that OSL yayaok lol. I'm actually a much bigger SKT fan than Samsung, but I was rooting for Stork from the very beginning, he deserved it. I really think he is the best protoss in the world when he's on his game. Others have really hot streaks (which is usually what stops stork in these starleagues), but none are near as consistently dominant as Stork. Exciting games!

you have no idea, geno... i was on the edge of my seat the entire time lol, couldn't stay sitting down on the sofa for over a minute!
    today after school me and my bros were actually planning to head over to the kintex stadium to cheer stork on but i caught a really bad cold so i was stuck home watching it on tv
    honestly, i expected the 3;2 victory right when stork lost his 3rd match. the whole time i was hoping for a high end-game 3/3 upgraded tank/goliath vs GODcarriers/reinforcements big-scale battle to come up sometime, but unfortunately (actually, if you think about it... fortunately? lol) the matches didn't last that long.
    stork really is amazing, the way he plays... his flow is perfect, it's hard to describe it in words. also, today he showed that he doesn't always only follow his plans; he's starting to use secret/special all-or-nothing plays along with his usuals, which shows his improvements as a player. i really want to congratulate him, i've waited for his win as long as he did!

i feel bad for oov though. jung myun hoon is basicially his pupil, he must've been crushed. and what happened to that 'secret perfect' new terran build he was talking about!?

LazyShell
    BG Level

We may have to wait for Oov to come back to see it, since hes going to be a player-coach now instead of just a coach

Oov is easily in my top list of favorite players (among Boxer, savior, and ra), maybe even above most of them, so I felt bad that fantasy couldn't meet his expectations. Its gotta hurt to watch stork destroy each of the best players in his team on his climb to the top of the OSL, climaxing with his same race protige-in-training. I hope he doesn't take it too badly though, because in the end its fatasy's fault, not oov's. And 2nd place on his first OSL appearance is a hell of a lot better than 90%+ of the progamers out there, which is for sure something to be proud of.

As I beavered away...
    BG Level

Magus, I still wanna play that spellsword map.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

IT IS STARCRAFT TIME RIGHT NOW

Send me an instant message (see my profile) or just get online and whisper me (Maguspk)

US EAST

Spellsword
    2v2
    5v3 comp stomp
    RPG Bonanza

...you name it, we're doing it.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh