Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Sylph] Dormenico     submit to reddit submit to twitter

[Sylph] Dormenico

This guy applied to us, any info is welcome.

Bluefire

Is this the same fruitcake that transferd from Levi to Slyph?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Fruitcake NO, same Dorm yes, and blue before u start to trash tlk ill just toss this all out there. First ur problem was with malak and asvid who stole gear from ur ls, if i remember i never got anything from u guys and had to stop goin to events cause of work, was in ur ls only a month tops lol then i left for sylph, so please save ur drama i never did notn to you.

Bluefire

WHOAA WHOOOAA why so serious. But no he preatty much said what I wanted to say. He was in my LS that I was a sack of for about a month or two. Showed up for most events and was generaly a nice dood. However he joined with a crew of few ppl that eventually fucked my ls in the ass lol and even tried to convice people to join their newly made LS called "Flawless". I assume that Dorm wasnt in on this because he was away from the game for work. Personally if it is just Dorm applying I would get him. He shows up for everything and is a great pearson. Doesnt start drama and is willing to do whatever. Just be carefull of his buddies if they apply as well.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

sry if it came out wrong blue lol i remember some KI posts bout mal and av and the drama there so i figured cause i saw the "Fruitcake" comment that somtn bad was gonna be said . but on the other hand iam not with mal and av no more.