BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Noobta View Post
    Another sinister squashling, this time on my rogue alt. Why can't it drop for my hunter? It's the only character that I actually care about

Sinister Squashling is the only thing I need for "Hallowed be Thy Name".

I'm not going to be able to get it because i'm 54 and I can't go do Headless Horseman to farm for it so I'm relying on Trick or Treating.

I'm getting seriously pissed off because I have been getting up in the middle of the night to Trick or Treat and all I get is tricked (last 5 times in a row) or candy/toothpicks (last 10+ times before that). They could at least give me a mask that I don't already have (I have gotten the same mask 3 times...) even though I don't need them for the achievement.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?i...8175204vk1.jpg
    For some reason I can't link images, but woot

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ardrial View Post

Sinister Squashling is the only thing I need for "Hallowed be Thy Name".

I'm not going to be able to get it because i'm 54 and I can't go do Headless Horseman to farm for it so I'm relying on Trick or Treating.

I'm getting seriously pissed off because I have been getting up in the middle of the night to Trick or Treat and all I get is tricked (last 5 times in a row) or candy/toothpicks (last 10+ times before that). They could at least give me a mask that I don't already have (I have gotten the same mask 3 times...) even though I don't need them for the achievement.
    I was getting paranoid for a while that level factored into what came out of a treat sack, and then my level 8 priest bank mule gets a squashling...random crap is random.

At least I'm halfway through the list of 20 masks on at least two of my characters. Maybe next year Blizzard will come to their senses and make the masks BoE 1 charge on-use items and change the achievement to reflect that reality accordingly. It's going to suck being 19/20 next year and have to camp a fucking inkeeper for 72 hours hoping for that last mask.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

The mask achievement doesn't count towards the title, unless you want it done anyways.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

I'm not aiming for it specifically, but something in me twitches when I see only half the masks filled in. That's the affect of Achievements for you.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Ahh I see. If I get pet/helm then I might go for the rest, but right now I still have a lot not done.

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

Normal mobs around the scourge circles drop invader's scourgestones, shadows drop corrupters. I found it a pretty good way to do it since I was the only one looting them, got about 23 turn ins in about an hour, so almost 4k rep (including rep bonus from wickerman). Each turn in of 20 minions/10 invaders/1 corrupter is 50 rep plus an item that can be used for 100 more rep.

You can do horseman at about 53 if you have some high level friends. You just can't summon your own horseman for the quest until 65.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    You can do horseman at about 53 if you have some high level friends. You just can't summon your own horseman for the quest until 65.
    I do but who honestly wants to take a 55 when they could take another 70 and get another chancce at mount?

Sandpaper Demon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Snowman Emperor
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Noobta View Post
    http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?i...8175204vk1.jpg
    For some reason I can't link images, but woot
    that's awesome, I was thinking about going for that...did it take real long?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

The title? I've had that for a month or so now, I just got the blizzcon mount though.
    Bloodsail took about 5-6hours with 2 hunters, a priest healed us for a bit though.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Apparently my Battlegroup is so bad (Vindication) that a 1547 2v2 rating is good enough for the Challenger title, which both my toons picked up, including my Paladin who I didn't use for a single match in Season 4

A guildmate of mine had an alt that got Glad title/mount with 2 1500 teams and 0 games played last season. Pretty funny calculations there...

I think our challenger title was around the same as yours. Our glad rating was pretty low too imo...every bracket was below 2200, which is hilarious since 2200 gets you shoulders.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I got the Challenger title as well, didn't notice lol. 1541 TR and 1536 PR (not sure how that happened...my PR was above my TR by a good 30 points since one week my partner got another healer and lost just about EVERY match with him lol) think I might stick with this title over Champion of the Naaru, for now. Whenever I feel like finishing exalted with TB I'll probably go with Ambassador.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

When I'm not lazy and carry around worthless gear, my Ambassador armor is Tux set+monocle. It's snazzy

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

What % is Challenger supposed to be? I'm not terribly surprised over 1500 gets some form of title, when I look at the armory people have I very very often see below 1500 and wonder how the hell that happened seeing how all my PvPing I did as a protection paladin in healing gear and was above 1600 for a time (until we met a quick succession of rogue/druid that ALSO outgeared us by a ton)

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Top 35% or something. We hadn't done arena in like 2 or 3 months (grand total of 39 games played for the season), so I'm amazed we didn't get considered inactive.

Another guildmate with a 1540 rating got the title to so, guess that's how these things work in season 4.

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

Challenger title isn't an accomplishment, it's a reward for not being retarded.

I'm also bitter because I was about 50 points shy of Glad in S3, and couldn't play our team in S4 so I only have rival now.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    Challenger title isn't an accomplishment, it's a reward for not being retarded.
    Sad but true, especially when you consider that my Hunter wearing 0 Season 4 gear and my partner in greens and blues was able to do better then 65% of the BGs playerbase.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Sad but true, especially when you consider that my Hunter wearing 0 Season 4 gear and my partner in greens and blues was able to do better then 65% of the BGs playerbase.
    I was a protection paladin healing. I had no -spell pushback and no instant cast heal, lol. I also didn't arena long. Got points for one pair of S4 gloves, played two weeks after getting them, still short of points for my ret gloves lol