٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Entered Northrend 8)

Beautiful game is beautiful.

edit : I hit 68 in Northrend, Hearthed there, went Teleport moonglade to pick up my flying shapeshift ability, wasn't able to fly there, so I hearthed back and found out I couldn't fly there either! fffffffff.

Don't know of any other shortcut to outland zones really so I guess I'll have to wait a while before I experience flying mount / flying druid.

Yeah. You have to hit 78 to fly in Northrend and pay 1000g for the skill.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

Quote Originally Posted by Rivero View Post
    Yeah. You have to hit 77 to fly in Northrend and pay 1000g for the skill.
    fixed

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I am in the same boat. Got a Tunic of Indulgence but can't equip till i get some t7.5 shoulders. 19more badges or lucky roll wednesday when we pug 25man naxx. You have the pieces I need and I have what you need, except i'm in a casual 10man and only pug 25's. I've got the ring, and belt, also need the fury, you've got the sinister revenge I've got the webbed death lol.
    doh nice. I had tunic sitting in my bank for a while, wouldn't wear it because it broke my 4-set and i wanted to wait on 7.5 helm, but the chestguard is too nice to not wear. 264 AGI and 10 expertise points from one piece is sick. plus our feral druid (who jacked belt of the tortured from me for his offspec when he just got stalk-skin belt last week, although the belt was on his wishlist) would throw a shit fit if i wasn't wearing it. and it's kind of like sweet revenge wearing it. he never, NEVER passes on loot, everything that's an upgrade he rolls on, thinks feral dps is the bomb. he was like 12th or 13th on thaddius last night. our crimson steel/webbed death rogue (still waiting on CG to drop, 13 KT's and nothing) got 3rd, i placed 6th (let HfB drop twice i think and wasn't rupturing enough, my rotation always gets wonky on thaddius for some reason).

but before chestguard dropped last night i had a brief conversation with the rogue class leader about the belt and the druid, and he was like "i've said this a million times, just because an item is on your wishlist doesn't mean you'll always get it). then the malygos pull came. one-shot, chestguard drops, our druid is ON ITS NUTS in like .2 seconds and posts his previous chest to the raid and is like "FERAL DPS WISHLIST WISHLIST." then i hear on vent, "okay saga, you can loot it." i get a tell from the CL going "i got your back man." was fucking awesome >_>

oh we have a loot council system, i should probably have said that way before. you can "wishlist" an item, and when an item drops that you want, you post your current in-slot item to the raid and officers deliberate. but regardless if the item is on your WL you can bid for it. but people that bid for an item on their wishlist generally get priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Slott View Post
    fixed
    Ah right, 77. Sorry. : p

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

So close to being done.

The World of Warcraft Armory Ignore the second trinket, was farming AD rep, have Mirror of Truth in that slot.

So now I'm just needing a second webbed death for Mutilate, Fury of the Five Flights, Cape from KT, and Recluse Tunic from Maly and I am done till Uludar, though I am probably going to snag the maly quest neck as well tonight if I can actually make a decent roll. lol

blax n gunz
    BG Level

3.1 is making dual SR more interesting to gather than dual WD, save your DKP.

Abomination Shoulders & helm of the corrupted mind from naxx 10, 2 wings cleared in all of 4+ hours, whiney bitching dps and leavers, just gotta love when they dont get their way.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Rivero View Post
    How come you didn't get Runic Power Mastery for 4 Frost Strikes? : p
    Not enough talent points to do so, and the PvE rotation for 2h frost allows for a max of 3 frost strikes before needing to reapply frost fever in my experience. To get 4 in I'd need to skip a blood strike probably, which would throw off my obliterates next round. I guess I could dump lichborne and icy reach if that is the way I should be doing it.

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik View Post
    Entered Northrend 8)

Beautiful game is beautiful.

edit : I hit 68 in Northrend, Hearthed there, went Teleport moonglade to pick up my flying shapeshift ability, wasn't able to fly there, so I hearthed back and found out I couldn't fly there either! fffffffff.

Don't know of any other shortcut to outland zones really so I guess I'll have to wait a while before I experience flying mount / flying druid.
    There's a portal in Dalaran that takes you back to Shattrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal View Post
    Not enough talent points to do so, and the PvE rotation for 2h frost allows for a max of 3 frost strikes before needing to reapply frost fever in my experience. To get 4 in I'd need to skip a blood strike probably, which would throw off my obliterates next round. I guess I could dump lichborne and icy reach if that is the way I should be doing it.
    Well I'm not a pro or anything either but I remember also raiding for a bit and loving the 4 frost strikes. Are you using Unholy Pres or Blood Pres? I think it might be the case because I always had enough time to toss in 4 FS while my stuff was cooling.

Though if we're gonna talk about what boosts DPS more then Lichbourne and Icy Reach are like virtually useless in terms of Raid DPS. : p

An Efficient Consumption Bundle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elyise Thierremont
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Muradin

Maliken the Explorer

Got my World Explorer achievement and title today, which was actually a really enjoyable grind.

BEES OH GOD BEES
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

weei, main to 80! got "alt" (khilmenel) to 80 a couple of days ago. was duoing the main though. started WoW a month ago, so it feels good to finally be up xP

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/203...2609065703.jpg

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

just got this, anyone can explain how socket work? which color matter? can only pick 1 socket or ?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3390/...b9950dfb_b.jpg

blax n gunz
    BG Level

colors only matter to gain the socket bonus, you can put any color gem into any color socket. You can put in as many gems as the item has sockets, and you can regem (destroying the gem previously in the socket)

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Can use all 3, any color except meta and only get the bonus if you match the colors.

Red, Orange, Purple = Red socket

Yellow, Orange, Green = Yellow

Blue, Purple, Green = Blue

Primatic gems can go in any socket, except meta.

/ninjaout

(Also, if I missed anything sure someone will fill you in) ;<

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Got druid to 80... need to gear it up then start... priest... ;/

http://www.neko-sentai.com/images5u/...609_013608.jpg

If it wasn't already slightly obvious from what they said--you obtain the socket bonus by filling all the sockets on the item with appropriately colored gems.

Orange gems count as red & yellow
    Purple gems count as red & blue
    Green gems count as yellow & blue
    Prismatic count as any color

THIS IS NOT LIVEJOURNAL DOT COM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

Red Proto drake on rogue (i lost my motivation to get it ages ago, grats 2 me being late to the party)
    Hunter is 80 (finally), got neato gear on it but still needs work
    Land and flying Mount total is now: 75 (up from 50 last month), still need all the droppable mounts