+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 418 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

this isn't really and Accomplishment well its not but was running Heroic HoS and had some strange ppl in my group

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/r...Picture3-1.png

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/r...8/Picture5.png

kinda funny what ppl say when you play WoW

"cuz she let me put it in her butt"

hahahaha

What did she say after that?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Solo'd Onyxia for a 2nd time as my Unholy DK. 2nd form is kind of hairy at times but i think I have a good system down. She was kind enough to drop a sack of gems this time, which added up to 150g or so just from that.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    "cuz she let me put it in her butt"

hahahaha

What did she say after that?
    WILL YOU FUCKING STOP OR NOTHING TONIGHT

i just went "..."

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Calamity's Grasp gets.

Now if only the spreadsheet weren't telling me it was a consistent 5% dps behind my current mut build I'd be happier. Anybody here ever HaT with this thing? Does HaT even break 4k dps anymore?

Killed Ignis on the PTR in like 3 pulls, which was nice. But a little disappointing it was so easy.

Then got me caught up on some achievements. One-shotted six minute 25 Maly. Loved that we did even use the "Gather sparks" strat, we just burned the shit outta him. Only ever got 2 sparks.

Then we went and knocked out 20 man Sartharion, and also "Gotta Go When the Volcano Blows" for 12 people. So it was an 8-man Heroic Sartharion. But, two achievements, so fun fun. Only need Immortal and I get Herioc: Glory of the Raider. The rest of my guild already has it basically, so we'll see if I can get in on that

Eh, gotta keep in mind that the raid isn't 100% tuned and they're probably gonna make it significantly harder now that they see people beating it with ease. We got it down in 3 tries too and had a dc during the fight on 1 healer. I think they will make it some kind of difficult thing where you're forced to smelt/break the golems and up their damage so you can't just offtank them.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Denchi View Post
    Killed Ignis on the PTR in like 3 pulls, which was nice. But a little disappointing it was so easy.

Then got me caught up on some achievements. One-shotted six minute 25 Maly. Loved that we did even use the "Gather sparks" strat, we just burned the shit outta him. Only ever got 2 sparks.

Then we went and knocked out 20 man Sartharion, and also "Gotta Go When the Volcano Blows" for 12 people. So it was an 8-man Heroic Sartharion. But, two achievements, so fun fun. Only need Immortal and I get Herioc: Glory of the Raider. The rest of my guild already has it basically, so we'll see if I can get in on that
    Just so you know, if your guild gets to KT and has immortal intact, you can sub in people that don't have it yet and they *will* get it as long as they're present when KT dies on a successful raid ID.

Then again KT is the only real challenge when it comes to Immortal. : p

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Rivero View Post
    Then again KT is the only real challenge when it comes to Immortal. : p
    nah not KT... just /distance 10 and run around...

think its more like.. saph because people like to sit and dps in the blizzard, or heigan because people are bad at dancing.

anewb'raping somehow kills people too...
    "Hey lets go for undying achivment, lets do the easy spider wing!"
    *add tank dies to spiders*
    opps!
    *MT dies from swarm because he apparently needs unholy aura or aspect of the pack to run away*
    /facepalm

we usually pullout the "failtrain toy set" when people messup badly, as punishment.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

People still kite Anub?

My pug regularly loses people only to KT and people who fail at dancing. That's about it. Of course since we run melee heavy (9 fucking melee last kel) we're unlikely to get Immortal until after the mounts are removed.

Stop being such an elitist, nobody wants a challenging encounter.

/sarcasm

That's the only way to do it now...you can't have more than 2 sparks...

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    People still kite Anub?

My pug regularly loses people only to KT and people who fail at dancing. That's about it. Of course since we run melee heavy (9 fucking melee last kel) we're unlikely to get Immortal until after the mounts are removed.
    I'd hope so, in the 20 seconds he has it out, thats 10 stacks and lasts 6 seconds after that 20sec...

thats like... 14,000-17,000 damage per 2 seconds for 6 seconds + while he hits you after swarm+ the initial damage from it stacking. You'd need some crazy healers to heal you through that + the OT o_O

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Our healers manage it fine, only two people really take any damage during swarm anyway. I guess this makes them amazing, something I suspected all along

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

heh yeah, don't have the healers to heal about 55,000-60,000 hp in under 6 seconds ;/

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Turalyon

KT is the most intense on Immortal due to that small RNG factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    nah not KT... just /distance 10 and run around...

think its more like.. saph because people like to sit and dps in the blizzard, or heigan because people are bad at dancing.

anewb'raping somehow kills people too...
    "Hey lets go for undying achivment, lets do the easy spider wing!"
    *add tank dies to spiders*
    opps!
    *MT dies from swarm because he apparently needs unholy aura or aspect of the pack to run away*
    /facepalm

we usually pullout the "failtrain toy set" when people messup badly, as punishment.
    You can actually take pre-emptive measures to play it safe on Sapph though, (Bringing extra health/frost resist pots and using capped FrR)

If we're talking about a serious guild that is skilled they won't have any issues until KT provided it was a death not related to lag/disconnects.

KT starts bringing in the shit that gets you killed.

1) Standing in a void zone

2) Frost Tomb - You'd think this is fine with but sometimes fucked up events happen like people getting to close while running away from a void zone/mana burn and not realizing they just got a lot closer to someone. Also having a ton of melee just totally fucks you as stated above.

3) MC - I've actually seen people get killed because they were too slow to CC

4) Not grabbing all the Crypt Lords fast enough when they spawn causing a healer to pull hate and die.

I've never tried the Immortal but I've seen not had a KT 25 man where someone did not die from one of those four deciding factors. : p

With health potions, health stones, and bandages (use them while behind ice blocks!), and solid healers, Sapphiron should be relatively safe for Immortal/Undying.

If your healers are solid, Frost Tombs on KT are no problem at all. Since I learned the fight and configured grid for it, I've only had 2 people die to tomb: once, when 5 people got chained on 10-man, and once, when the OT and a mage got chained at 10%--I spammed the OT to keep him up, and let the mage die.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by aurik View Post
    With health potions, health stones, and bandages (use them while behind ice blocks!), and solid healers, Sapphiron should be relatively safe for Immortal/Undying.

If your healers are solid, Frost Tombs on KT are no problem at all. Since I learned the fight and configured grid for it, I've only had 2 people die to tomb: once, when 5 people got chained on 10-man, and once, when the OT and a mage got chained at 10%--I spammed the OT to keep him up, and let the mage die.
    Our healers are starting to get real good at KT frost tombs. Tuesday night about 7~ people got hit with it (melee go!) and none of them died, lol.

For accomplishments...my guild managed to do OS3/Naxx/Maly/VoA all 25 in just under 4 hours on Tuesday night, one-night content clears make me happy, until I get to our other raid nights and have nothing to do...

Time for OS3 attempts, actually, but that means a whole lot of dying.

We were trying for Immortal the other day for a few people in guild that didn't have it (new apps/etc), the MC at like 20% hit an add tank, mobs turned and basically 1 rounded a druid before anyone could do anything about it...got it under control before they killed anyone else...but yea, RNG can suck.