Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal View Post
    I had a 79 hunter tank the ring of valor in icecrown with his gorilla, and it held aggro off of my raid-geared shadow priest which was pretty impressive. I guess tenacity pets have a true taunt or something?
    Pet taunts are like every few seconds + massive threat, not like a normal tanks where it only gives massive threat "to match" whoevers up top (and near nothing if no ones up there)

My survival hunter pet cat threat does about 5500-6000 threat 10man/25man groups and suicides pretty easily if left on (dam buggy pet abilities keep turning it on and or cower)

Growl - Spell - World of Warcraft

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Aggramar

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi View Post
    source please, not seen on current ptr or any patch notes, mmo-champion, and wowinsider.
    World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> Be Mine... on the ptr

It was also posted on mmo-champion back when the PTR first came up.

woot 450 herbalism!

Malygos 10 downed & Champion of the frozen wastes title.

now that i have the basics done, time to try and get the achievements for the drakes before they release ulduar.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Nobles deck!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Did a pug EoE 10, failed miserably. The cause? Twilight Vanqisher Hunter doing 1600 DPS. Full 25 man geared TTW mage doing 2800 DPS. Spriest barely breaking 2k, warlock doing 3.4k (who completely outgeared me) Top DPS? Myself as Arcane, with 4.1k -_-. Highlight of the night was a 31598 Arcane Blast. <3 double spark + AP + trinkets/gem/proc.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

i would say ive gotten salty but "felblood filet" hasn't popped for almost a month. it's pretty annoying -_-

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko View Post
    i would say ive gotten salty but "felblood filet" hasn't popped for almost a month. it's pretty annoying -_-
    You just got Barlowned.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Korietsu View Post
    Did a pug EoE 10, failed miserably. The cause? Twilight Vanqisher Hunter doing 1600 DPS. Full 25 man geared TTW mage doing 2800 DPS. Spriest barely breaking 2k, warlock doing 3.4k (who completely outgeared me) Top DPS? Myself as Arcane, with 4.1k -_-. Highlight of the night was a 31598 Arcane Blast. <3 double spark + AP + trinkets/gem/proc.
    when we do eoe10 it's not really about dps as much as it is about healing and stupidity. We've done it with some shit dps and noone near 4k at all. At least until the last phase when recount goes nuts.

The problem I've always had with pug malygos is retard dps not knowing how to manage their drakes in phase 3.

Gogo making it to phase3 with 150 seconds / 40% with 20 people and having half the raid die in 30 seconds because they have NFC what to do.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

I did a pug 10 drake with my druid tanking.. healings good, dps is semi-decent (I had like #4 on meters before drakes)

People were doing the "auto follow" thing... its pretty terrible >.>

we finnaly won when I got everyone on vent and I had to sit n should... LEFT every time a spark was flying toward the group. only lost 2-3 when did it that way.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Winter Sky
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

yesterday: hit 80, ran my first daily heroic (shit drops), finally dropped 5200g for my epic flying and promptly got my tabard of the explorer, ran a guildie through scholomance after doing teh BS key quest and geared him for the next 10 levels.

was a good day.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shining Armour
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

1/1 Haunting Call
    0/31 Mark of the War Prisoner
    GG.
    The upgrade from it will probably drop from Naxx and I can roll on it before the damn dragon decides to drop.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    when we do eoe10 it's not really about dps as much as it is about healing and stupidity. We've done it with some shit dps and noone near 4k at all. At least until the last phase when recount goes nuts.
    Here's the problem. They were doing 1600 DPS-2800 DPS with 2 sparks. They couldn't down the boss quick enough for the heals/tank to keep up properly or to even beat the enrage imo. I'm going to have to back in on friday/sat run 1 tank, 3 heals, 6 DPS and make sure I have a DK in the group. Tank was also being completely retarded, and told DPS that they had to move out of the double spark stack because maly was pointed that way instead of rotating him 90 degrees -_-.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

Tabard of the achiever, champion of the frozen wastes and winds of the north. Productive day

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik View Post
    The problem I've always had with pug malygos is retard dps not knowing how to manage their drakes in phase 3.

Gogo making it to phase3 with 150 seconds / 40% with 20 people and having half the raid die in 30 seconds because they have NFC what to do.
    The solution to this is probably in what I explained a couple days ago for how we did 10 man poke.

Just assign like 4 healers, if they're all good nobody should really "need" more than a 1 point shield if that, and if people can't stack on 1 person and respond to "move left" on vent, they should be replaced lol.

An Efficient Consumption Bundle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elyise Thierremont
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Muradin

Got my first piece of Epic 10-man gear today; plate tanking pants from Vault-10. Was only warrior there and well, it'll be good for my off-spec when 3.10 hits lol

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Finally got Undying 10man achievement... just need 6min maly and 3 drakes now for the proto drake /joy.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Got my first drake mount yesterday from a random pug that cleared CoS in 25mins with no intention of doing a timed run.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/j...209_014236.jpg

got it last friday, but it's the most recent thing i've done ;x

just missing immortal for the heroic one =/ that connection boss is the one that gets us every time ._.