+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 418 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
    Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Blitz was just me and 4 others playing together. Two tanks, one other healer and a rogue I think. We managed to get all the pugs to come up north with us.

This was the game I got tower defense in, recapped east frostwolf so many times.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3...8170505id3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Blitz is only possible in a premade, or when you have one guild coordinating the offense to properly run it, and ONLY if Horde isn't intent on turtling at IBGY.
    Not true. I got it in my first AV EVER on my hunter. I join and someone just started spamming "GO FOR BLITZ GO FOR BLITZ IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE RUN TO BOSS DO NOT STOP" and repeated it over and over. And get this, everyone....listened.....on alliance. I was in shock.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Well you don't have a bridge and archers shooting at you. Also, there are no NPCs that somehow manage to aggro to every game.

/hordeQQ

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

accomplished gathering ammo to zerg to lv 77+ till I can make eng ammo from wotlk!

http://www.neko-sentai.com/images4a/...808_051115.jpg

and yeah I agree about the AV thing... stupid npc's aggro you all over the place up there, and several have like 55,000 hp... soon as our "guards" spawn at the flag up near van they aggro this 55K hp npc also.

down south near drek... nothing to slow ally down ;/ 9not even in bow range like near van if you go near the flag, you get hit by the arrows ;/

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I still need the Sickly Gazelle and then all the "grind" AV ones (towers/GY's/wins) I got perfection and blitz two in a row, lol. One AV someone was like "lets go for Perfection, DEFEND GALV" and then after that someone went "BLITZ THIS TIME! IGNORE EVERYTHING AND GO FOR VANN, WHO CAN TANK?" and I went and tanked two warbringers off to the side as best I could and blitz was won.

I don't PvP much, and I'm loving my 61 disc priest a lot right now (<3 penance <3) so it'll be quite some time before I get that I think.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    accomplished gathering ammo to zerg to lv 77+ till I can make eng ammo from wotlk!
    Should have just cleared hyjal once so you can buy these:

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6...8094430ik7.jpg

blax n gunz
    BG Level

I have 8 stacks of Festival dumplings :D

I've also mostly emptied all my bank slots, although it seems the rest of the server had the same idea. Prices for near everything have tanked. Buyer's market alert!

Teamkiller of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    Should have just cleared hyjal once so you can buy these:
    need something I can use nonstop

Can't carry 6000-8000 of those without space problems being a miner/skinner !

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Thrall is probably the easiest of all provided you don't go during peak hours.

Teamkiller of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

Well when we went to Thrall last night we were greeted by 50+ horde in the room, we got bottle necked in the hallway before and got smashed by aoe XD

:edit:

Yeah, the hardest fight we've seen so far was Cairne followed by Sylvannas with her annoying ass vanish (having a druid spamming imp fairy fire helped), Caine was scary cause his aggro drops and MS

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

need something I can use nonstop

Can't carry 6000-8000 of those without space problems being a miner/skinner !
    Maybe if you're planning on throwing out everything you mine/skin yeah that makes sense, but if you're actually stopping by town occasionally to ah/vendor your shit and train skills, no reason you can't hit up the ammo vendor at the same time. Not like you're going to go through 24-28 stacks of ammo faster than your inventory is going to fill up, especially as a skinner/miner with slots wasted on boxes of ammo. Won't you be replacing any of the above with the wotlk arrows at 72 anyway?

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    Maybe if you're planning on throwing out everything you mine/skin yeah that makes sense, but if you're actually stopping by town occasionally to ah/vendor your shit and train skills, no reason you can't hit up the ammo vendor at the same time. Not like you're going to go through 24-28 stacks of ammo faster than your inventory is going to fill up, especially as a skinner/miner with slots wasted on boxes of ammo. Won't you be replacing any of the above with the wotlk arrows at 72 anyway?
    To get to the level of eng required to make those (in a reasonable amount of time) is lv 77+ (takes crapton of ore to get that high anyway!)

You won't see those ammo box's in wotlk till Lv77+ people or someones crazy enough to lvl mining without flying mount (scholzar basin sucks)

as much as I go out... "questing" I probably would haha, I don't really check my ammo reserves till I get "no ammo!" notice O_o
    besides, its free ammo, and costs me 0!

Exalted Shen'dralar 8) Puts me at 37 exalted factions going into WOTLK.

Two more goals left before Wednesday night:
    50 mounts - I'm a tauren, have pity on me ;( 7 more research tokens and I'll pick up the Dark War Talbuk.
    50k HKs - 2500 short.

edit: fixed typo im bad

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

2500 hks is about 6-7 hours of AV, not too bad.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

The WSG led to the achievments. Wrecking ball means you cant die period, I thought it was just a kill steak =/.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

dear god Gulk, I know you like the default UI, but get a bag mod. It makes me cry seeing 5 individually opened bags like that

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Turalyon

Gulk, get ArkInventory -- You will cry once you figure out how to get the sorting set up.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

agreed, I love my ArkInventory

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 418 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast