+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 418 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    blax n gunz
    BG Level

They are photoshopped, with adjustments made to the brightness/contrast. That's what he was talking about.

Of course he also has graphical settings set to maximum from the looks of things.

Tier 6 doesn't hurt to make pretty screenshots, either. Dalaran itself is fucking pimp though.

THIS IS NOT LIVEJOURNAL DOT COM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

My pc's a piece of shit, honestly I just do a lot of creative cropping and image resizing (and the obviously stated brightness/contrast adjust).

It makes the difference between this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...craft/befo.jpg

and this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...raft/aftur.jpg

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Ohhh I get it now! Psh, I was really excited I love alot of your pics though they're beAUTeeful

THIS IS NOT LIVEJOURNAL DOT COM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

Well I have a few that I adjusted more than that, like this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...may_lvl_12.jpg

BUT! To keep this from going OT I'll just state I recently got my Sinister Squashling pet.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1...8002941ao4.jpg

Beat a ret pally in DPS meters, guess thats an achievement? Also got coilfang needler and slave pens achievement.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Ramor View Post
    Are there any places you can jump into a lake and not die and have the achievement count?
    Really easy spot.. for 100% chance...

Scyer tier top area... go toward the elevator and "fall" off toward the lower part (not that bridge thing but the area below it) you'll endup with 1% hp and the achievement.

hmm I haven't really been working on "amassing achievements" like others, just amassing gold... does that count? I'm near 45,000

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

45k gold? good lord, i wish...

Started little over a week ago, hit 30 tauren druid tonight. Desperately trying to grind as fast as i can before the expansion. In FFXI DRK was my "main", so you can imagine how excited i am for death knight, heh.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

I need amass gold, need to buy my flyer! I dinged 68 last night and about 5 bars from 69. I should be hitting 70 by tomorrow night

just hit my 2nd toon to 70 a resto druid. now i can 2box that and my rogue and there's no stopping me! Just need to figure out how to 2box my way to arena victory...

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'd say just use a Ret Paladin and have your 2nd toon be afk at the entrance after buffing but.... Hallo nerfs

After ~450 casts I found me a Mr. Pinchy (working towards my last pre-WOTLK fishing achievement). Benevolent on the first charge, which puts me at 0/4 on the pet. =( Now to wait...

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Not that big, but I respec'd my paladin to prot and soloed Ramparts/BF in holy gear. I had no idea what I was doing, but I think I got most of it covered now.

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

Got Argent Dawn to exalted last night, from friendly 2 days ago. Scourge invasion is amazing for it, spent about an hour in Tanaris competing with about 30 people in my group of 5, and got 18/20 of the Shadows of Doom. Also did a few solo runs through strat, no mount sadly.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    Got Argent Dawn to exalted last night, from friendly 2 days ago. Scourge invasion is amazing for it, spent about an hour in Tanaris competing with about 30 people in my group of 5, and got 18/20 of the Shadows of Doom. Also did a few solo runs through strat, no mount sadly.
    Other than killing them, how else do you get rep with AD from it? I solo'd an entire circle last night at 4am-ish, but it was only 1-1.5k rep or so (people showed up at the end and took 2 of the Shadows of Doom...).

Sandpaper Demon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Snowman Emperor
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike View Post
    Other than killing them, how else do you get rep with AD from it? I solo'd an entire circle last night at 4am-ish, but it was only 1-1.5k rep or so (people showed up at the end and took 2 of the Shadows of Doom...).
    Throw on the argent dawn trinket and snag yourself some of the mark things that they drop, I'm not sure what the Shadows drop for scourgestones but I know all of the other mobs drop the "Invader's" which give pretty decent rep...I'd assume the Shadows drop whatever the highest scourgestone is which is basically a free 1000 rep? I think...anyway, shouldn't be too difficult.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Sinister squashling!!! on my level 7 warlock...
    SIGH

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

For AD rep, just go bum rush UD Strat or Scholomance (it's much easier as a class that can dump aggro, but you can jump down right at the start and then sneak your way over to Rattlegore, then hit up all the main bosses). Both of them only take about 20 minutes for my Holy Paladin or Hunter to solo, and with your AD trinket on hand you'll make like 1.2k rep for each (less bosses in UD Strat, but once you know what you're doing it's very easy to beat the timer for extra rep)

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ramor View Post
    Throw on the argent dawn trinket and snag yourself some of the mark things that they drop, I'm not sure what the Shadows drop for scourgestones but I know all of the other mobs drop the "Invader's" which give pretty decent rep...I'd assume the Shadows drop whatever the highest scourgestone is which is basically a free 1000 rep? I think...anyway, shouldn't be too difficult.
    Shadows do drop corruptor's scourgestones, but they're a pretty shitty way to grind AD rep. Scholo/Strath runs ftw.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Another sinister squashling, this time on my rogue alt. Why can't it drop for my hunter? It's the only character that I actually care about