+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 418 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by senoska View Post
    IF YOU CAN. You're on Arthas? Seriously? Neat. What's your name?

Also, people kept trying to gank me while I was exping. I don't know anywhere else to go that is THAT f'ing good. EXP is fast as hell. I got a full level in an hour and a half. But yea, I managed to kill them 90% of the time. I ganked some lv57 today at lv50. Water Elemental is hax.
    nilleiy, but I'm on alliance in that server -_-

Arthas server used to be lots of ffxi players playing on. But during the time they introduce the cross battleground, lots of ppl quiting or transfered to other server, or switch to play horde lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike View Post
    On my server pugs steal raid ID's saved to KJ and sit in them to keep the only guild in Sunwell from attempting KJ.
    Wow. o_O That's pretty fucked up.

I always wanted to do Sunwell just for the trash drops. Those elemental gloves are sex. :D

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Aggramar

Took down Twins last night. No real sense of accomplishment killing nerfed bosses.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Rivero View Post
    Wow. o_O That's pretty fucked up.

I always wanted to do Sunwell just for the trash drops. Those elemental gloves are sex. :D
    Yeah, I have awesome luck with servers. When I started playing FFXI I randomly rolled the server that had the first instance of MrArgus ever. And now in WoW I roll one of the least progressed servers in the game (no guild alliance or horde had taken down a single SWP boss pre-nerf and only 1 guild of each faction managed Illidan). It's constantly trolled and people act like douches just because they can. We have a troll that apparently has been temp banned 17ish times but hasn't ever been perma-banned. All he does is sit in trade chat, spam a macro for a guild only his alt is in and argue with anyone who says anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike View Post
    Yeah, I have awesome luck with servers. When I started playing FFXI I randomly rolled the server that had the first instance of MrArgus ever. And now in WoW I roll one of the least progressed servers in the game (no guild alliance or horde had taken down a single SWP boss pre-nerf and only 1 guild of each faction managed Illidan). It's constantly trolled and people act like douches just because they can. We have a troll that apparently has been temp banned 17ish times but hasn't ever been perma-banned. All he does is sit in trade chat, spam a macro for a guild only his alt is in and argue with anyone who says anything about it.
    Hmm my server was actually the same. Their SWP progression got cockblocked via Twins and little to my surprise everyone downs everything after the nerf. Took them 2 months getting Twins slowly down and then when the patch comes out it takes them two tries. : / I'm kind of disappointed in this nerf considering I did the actual content before it was this piss easy. I know a Gruuls/Mag guild that went into BT their first night and cleared up to fucking Illidari Council.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    Cleared vashj, kael, and illidan on my hunter that hit 70 five days ago in pugs. Was 1st or 2nd dps in all fights too, lol.
    Even with the 30% HP reduction, I don't think a fresh 70 is going to be geared enough hit 1st DPS, much less even hit the bosses.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Korietsu View Post
    Even with the 30% HP reduction, I don't think a fresh 70 is going to be geared enough hit 1st DPS, much less even hit the bosses.
    I got pretty geared up in a couple days:

Not sure what you're going on about missing, hunter hit cap is only like 6% after the marks talent. With eng goggles, blue quest necklace, and green hit gems in my dungeon blues, I was hit capped when I hit 70.

I know some of the fights were posted on WWS, any idea how to find them? Searching using player names doesn't seem to work. Can't even seem to sort the results by date/realm or anything.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

That reminds me to turn off both trade and general chat when I log in tonight...

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    I got pretty geared up in a couple days:

Not sure what you're going on about missing, hunter hit cap is only like 6% after the marks talent. With eng goggles, blue quest necklace, and green hit gems in my dungeon blues, I was hit capped when I hit 70.

I know some of the fights were posted on WWS, any idea how to find them? Searching using player names doesn't seem to work. Can't even seem to sort the results by date/realm or anything.
    With WWS, you should search the guild name, should show you I think.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Korietsu View Post
    With WWS, you should search the guild name, should show you I think.
    They were pugs. Tried searching the guild name of the guy who posted the reports and they didn't come up.

Heeeeell yesssssss. 7th try and I wasn't even going for it!

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/7...8061739ei4.jpg

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

I kindly ask you to die

Asada Shino
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tokimi Kurahashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rivero View Post
    Heeeeell yesssssss. 7th try and I wasn't even going for it!

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/7...8061739ei4.jpg
    I hate you so much you can't even fathom it.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fayttt View Post
    HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.
    Drop rate was buffed about quintuple from what it once was. I see deathchargers everywhere nowadays :D

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Drop rate was buffed about quintuple from what it once was. I see deathchargers everywhere nowadays :D
    I was going to say that, but every way I typed it I sounded like an ass.

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Isn't it more than that? I thought it was originally 1/5000, then changed to 1/1000 at some point before BC, and now it's at 1/100 after changes in 3.0.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

From a blue post

"While random is indeed random, the chance of Deathchanger’s Reins dropping was increased with 3.0.2. This is the second time the drop rate has been increased, from the rather crazy 1 in 5000 WAY back in the day to the 1 in 100 it is now"

Asada Shino
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tokimi Kurahashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

That's pretty lame.

+ Reply to Thread