+ Reply to Thread
Page 418 of 418 FirstFirst ... 368 408 416 417 418
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Stormheim takes me back to the greatness of WotLK, that music is just so tone setting. I haven't had any issues with missing quests AFAIK, and none seemed so far out that you'd miss them entirely. There's a couple of settlements off to the side that aren't part of the zone's main story that have some quests, maybe that's what you mean. I tend to explore at least enough to fill the map so I know what's around and that's gotten me everything.

I'm not caught up on Sylvanas' past from the end of WotLK to now, but I guess there's some bad blood between her and Greymane. Something about his son dying? Plus he blames her for Varian biting it. Didn't seem too hard to follow, though I don't know why she was in Helheim or what her plan was with Eylr. More Valkyries or something?
    The music is another small complaint, as it keeps borrowing from older zones; I'd rather have unique pieces to go with the new zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Spoiler: show
    lantern that Greymane smashed was the lantern to control Eylr, which would allow her to control the Valkyr and thus have an infinite supply of, well, life. Silverpine explains this as well. Her other Valkyr sacrificed themselves to rez her there so she doesn't have any more left. So if she dies, that's it this time.
    Thanks; that's the information I didn't understand.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Got legendary legs on my hunter, I'm now ilvl 852.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

Got my first legendary finally, Magnum Opus, meh, but great stats, + lots of mastery, so I won't complain.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by bori View Post
    Got my first legendary finally, Magnum Opus, meh, but great stats, + lots of mastery, so I won't complain.
    Dropping 15k order resources on the "equip 2" research was pretty disheartening when I haven't seen a single legendary. Meh.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

All classes 110, time to collect that delicious Aritifact Knowledge on them and not really play anything beside my Mage for a long time. >.>

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Completely forgot about this achievement, so I hopped on over and bought the missing Netherwing drake, as I'd picked a different one, when I first completed that reputation grind.

And, to continue my mount acquisition, in pairs of two, this dropped for me today:

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Third legendary get

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Picked up the Pigskin, today, so I now have every obtainable Christmas item from presents, and if I remember to buy a token in a year, I'll not have to do the damned Grinch quest again except for the yearly shot at Ragnaros weapon enchant.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

The Pigskin is sold in the Dalaran Toy store iirc.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi View Post
    The Pigskin is sold in the Dalaran Toy store iirc.
    There's two actually; one on that vendor, and one from the Stolen Presents. Why? I dunno.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Finally hit Mountacular, for the 250 mount achievement. I hit 200 pretty easily, since I hadn't purchased most reputation mounts, but the grind to 250 took a lot of time. I was able to finish up all of the Cataclysm raid drop mounts, and all but Mimiron, from Northrend. Argus pushed me over the top, and I've already picked up all but three, aside from reputation mounts. Not quite sure how I'm getting to 300, but there's still some low hanging fruit like the jewel panthers and achievements, but I probably won't get around to those until the new argus patch has settled down.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

On my Rogue's 1st ICC run, I get my 1st Precious' Ribbon and an Invincible's Reins!