Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Addons     submit to reddit submit to twitter

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Does anyone know of an addon that will automatically cast hunter's mark and then autoshot when I right click a mob on hunter?

Apparently smartdebuff has an option but as far as I know I have to click on the box with my name for SDB to work (so it's not really what I'm after).

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

It needs some interaction from you, just clicking a mob won't do it ever....best you can do is make a macro like this and bind to scrollwheel (or a mouse button of your choosing if you have a mouse with lots of buttons):

/cast Hunter's Mark
    /petattack
    /startattack

Should do all 3 with one click.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

CoolLevelUp

Purely cosmetic mod, but very very fun. Basically changes the level up animation into a classic RPG style with music. Displays stats up and skills gained.

Video I made of it here (although crappy video)

YouTube - LevelUpMovie

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Does anyone know of an addon that will give me extra ActionBars while keeping my current UI structure? Bartender is horrible for this as it gets rid of Blizzard art at the bottom, resets the positions of all current bars, and bugs the fuck out when using a vehicle.

I have things set up how I want them, I just want 1 extra bar with 6 or 8 slots, preferably stacked 3-4 wide by 2 high, to the left of my minimap for easy Blessing buffs on my party, and so I can put quest items on the left side instead of using 6-8 spaces for the aforementioned Blessings.

I tried Bartender despite the loss of the Blizzard art, but it's too distracting not having it there - it adds a feeling of structure and balance so I know exactly where to look for what. Blank spaces where everything looks the same, well, that's like living in a city where every street is a perfect grid. It's not aesthetically pleasing and it confuses the fuck out of you.

Thanks? :D

blax n gunz
    BG Level

if all you want it for is to cast blessings then just install Pally Power

button skin addons also exist. The last one I remember installing was cyCircled.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    if all you want it for is to cast blessings then just install Pally Power

button skin addons also exist. The last one I remember installing was cyCircled.
    Nah there's more I'd like to add around my UI, just little blobs of a few buttons here and there in relevant places. I should pick up Pally Power though, either way.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I can't think of any so what you probably have to do if you want them by the minimap is get a bar mod and then get an art mod. For bar mods I find Dominos to be much less of a hassle than Bartender. If the gryphons aren't in this SharedMedia-Blizzard - Addons - Curse they will be somewhere I'm sure of it, and you can use kgpanels to put them wherever you want.

Does anyone know an alternative to NECB? Every other similar thing I get in searches seems to be keeping track of cooldowns rather than DOT ticks. I like NECB but it has a limited range of effectualness and no sorting options.

I don't care, make something up!
    BG Level

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...en/buffs-2.jpg

Is there anyway to make the buff bar display info about the buffs in the window like when you mouse over it?

Qtrboy can't solo Raubahn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elijah Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Frostwolf

Baud Bag is probably my fav mod... It combines all your bags into 1 huge bag, and you can exclude things like shard and ammo bags.

Best thing is that it shows you your Bank! You just need to view it once, so it scans the info of what you have in there.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Quote Originally Posted by Jintu View Post
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...en/buffs-2.jpg

Is there anyway to make the buff bar display info about the buffs in the window like when you mouse over it?
    Don't think that functionality is built into elkano's buff bars. What you see as the window is only the handle/mover for the actual bars, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Halion View Post
    Does anyone know an alternative to NECB? Every other similar thing I get in searches seems to be keeping track of cooldowns rather than DOT ticks. I like NECB but it has a limited range of effectualness and no sorting options.
    Class Timers
    This mod can keep track of dots/debuffs you put on a mob.

Cooldown Timers 3
    This mod keeps track of the cooldown times of all your items/spells/abilities.

Both mods only keep track of your toon and no one else like necb can.

Hope this helps.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I thought ClassTimers was another cooldown counter, some of these authors need to name and describe their work better lol, thank you.

Jintu are you asking to hide the title anchor, or to have the buff name text and timer countdown only show on mouseover?

Qtrboy can't solo Raubahn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elijah Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Frostwolf

I recently switched from using CT_BarMod and CT_ButtomBar as my bar mods, to Bartender4. It's amazing, but I don't get the cooldowns on my buttons anymore :/

Anyone know an addon that shows cooldowns on the buttons on the bars?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

I use dominos(Bar mod) and omniCC

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiboi View Post
    I recently switched from using CT_BarMod and CT_ButtomBar as my bar mods, to Bartender4. It's amazing, but I don't get the cooldowns on my buttons anymore :/

Anyone know an addon that shows cooldowns on the buttons on the bars?
    omniCC is what you're looking for

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

Can anyone point me in the direction of an addon that allows me to have my craft books open at the same time as the AH? I had one a loooooooooooooooooong time ago (like a year ago from the first time I stopped playing) but I can't remember the name of it ><

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

My books stay open depending on which I open first, it might be an addon, but I have no idea. Sometimes it doesn't work, but sometimes I can keep AH and eng book open.

I just downloaded Xloot, been noticing a lot of people with it, I got Xloot/Group/Master - it better not suck!

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    My books stay open depending on which I open first, it might be an addon, but I have no idea. Sometimes it doesn't work, but sometimes I can keep AH and eng book open.

I just downloaded Xloot, been noticing a lot of people with it, I got Xloot/Group/Master - it better not suck!
    I like Xloot and Xlootmaster, the latter is really helpful instead of manually scanning through everyone's randoms to see who won (especially since it's common to do the whole "1-100 = main spec, 1-1000 = offspec). I haven't found a good use for grouploot, maybe in a long sustained run to see who's gotten what and who can no longer lot, etc, but yeah so far it's just useless clutter so I uninstalled it.

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Jodwahh View Post
    Can anyone point me in the direction of an addon that allows me to have my craft books open at the same time as the AH? I had one a loooooooooooooooooong time ago (like a year ago from the first time I stopped playing) but I can't remember the name of it ><

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    I use ATSW which lets you queue stuff and then pops open a "shopping list" based on the queue and what you don't have in your inventory...not sure if that's what you're fishing for or not :S

Does anybody know if there are raid bars that aren't pitbull or grid that work and look identical to the way perfect raid does? I would keep using Praid, but it doesn't have deathknights as a class anymore and it's really frustrating and annoying having to use focus for DK tanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast